+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility: Review Required - 2020

Donkey_Tales

Mar 10, 2020
Hi All,

Join here to whine about your application status that has gone into Review required.

From few other threads, looks like its going to be a long painful wait :(

Most importantly if you get PPR, then please share it here to provide some hope for others.

Program: CEC
AOR: 18th Feb 2020
Medical Passed: 28th Feb 2020
Biometric: 02 Mar 2020
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
VO: Edmonton
GCMS request date: 10 Mar 2020

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
don’t stress , wait till you get gcms

and also wow your application is moving quickly . you’re only like 3 weeks post aor and cleared criminality and some part of eligibility.

From timelines i’ve seen people’s files aren’t usually even touched for like 6weeks

How did you find this status ? call ircc ?

Reactions: Donkey_Tales

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi All,

Join here to whine about your application status that has gone into Review required.

Most importantly if you get PPR, then please share it here to provide some hope for others.

Do not worry man. I applied in April 2019, I called 15 days after my medical passed and agent told me that my eligibility is review required. I was stressed as you. Kept calling CIC every month to inquire about status of application. Every time agent told that status is still same. I got PPR in 5 months, strange thing was I called 5 days before PPR and they said there is no update on file. So don't worry, and hope for the best. MY visa office was Edmonton too.

Donkey_Tales

Mar 10, 2020
don’t stress , wait till you get gcms

and also wow your application is moving quickly . you’re only like 3 weeks post aor and cleared criminality and some part of eligibility.

From timelines i’ve seen people’s files aren’t usually even touched for like 6weeks

How did you find this status ? call ircc ?
Yes I called IRCC

Donkey_Tales

Mar 10, 2020
Do not worry man. I applied in April 2019, I called 15 days after my medical passed and agent told me that my eligibility is review required. I was stressed as you. Kept calling CIC every month to inquire about status of application. Every time agent told that status is still same. I got PPR in 5 months, strange thing was I called 5 days before PPR and they said there is no update on file. So don't worry, and hope for the best. MY visa office was Edmonton too.
That gives me some hope. Thanks!

harmosin

Sep 19, 2019
I got GCMS , and it shows notes from case agent that ***Review required by Officer***
but his other comments shows everything Met/Appears to Met

Is it normal?

sidpatel48

Apr 13, 2015
I got GCMS , and it shows notes from case agent that ***Review required by Officer***

Is it normal?
Hi Harmosin,

Please hide your personal details and share the notes picture here. This will help us to understand your review required

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi All,

Hey can you plz tell did u receive gcms notes yet or not??? Me too applied in March 6

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hi All,

Hi All,

Hey did you get your gcms notes?what was the status and reason for RR

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hey,
Do not worry if you have review required.
I applied last year in April. My medical was passed in mid may, after 15 days I found out that I had review required. I decided not to order GCMS until 6 months. I used to call once a month to inquire about the status, every time I had same reply that eligibility is review required. Last I called on 30th August and status was same. Surprisingly, I received ppr on 5th September,2019.
one of my friend also had same kind of situation and he received ppr within 6 months time frame. So don’t worry and you all will get your ppr soon.

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hey,
Do not worry if you have review required.
I applied last year in April. My medical was passed in mid may, after 15 days I found out that I had review required. I decided not to order GCMS until 6 months. I used to call once a month to inquire about the status, every time I had same reply that eligibility is review required. Last I called on 30th August and status was same. Surprisingly, I received ppr on 5th September,2019.
one of my friend also had same kind of situation and he received ppr within 6 months time frame. So don’t worry and you all will get your ppr soon.
May I know your reason for RR? I was bit worried as mine was RR today by IRCC (I called them) AOR: feb 1,2020

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
I don’t know the reason for review required as I had not ordered GCMS notes. For my friend, he had RR for his Canadian education, case analyst had removed his all points for Canadian education. He raised CSE and submitted all his educational documents. He received his PPR along with the acknowledgment of CSE

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
I don’t know the reason for review required as I had not ordered GCMS notes. For my friend, he had RR for his Canadian education, case analyst had removed his all points for Canadian education. He raised CSE and submitted all his educational documents. He received his PPR along with the acknowledgment of CSE
Hey I think my work permit is going to end in August and my employer didn’t submit for extension yet. Do you think this could be reason for RR

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020

Is it normal?
Hi can you please share your aor and stream details and reason for RR so that might help us to understand..mine also RR