29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Yasser Amer said:
Thanks a lot.. if they asked for it, should I translate it from a governmental source or any authorized translator (like El-Nadoury for example) would do the trick?
North cairo court in Abbaseya

Mostafa.Amin

Feb 19, 2017
Guys I need your help urgently, for ECA with WES.

1- Regarding the transcripts, I'm requesting a new one to be issued however it will take almost a month before I can send it, can I send the original one I already received upon graduation to save time? It was issued in 2010.

2- Must the transcripts have the Ministry of Higher Education stamp on it, or is the university's stamp enough?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mostafa.Amin said:
Guys I need your help urgently, for ECA with WES.

1- Regarding the transcripts, I'm requesting a new one to be issued however it will take almost a month before I can send it, can I send the original one I already received upon graduation to save time? It was issued in 2010.

2- Must the transcripts have the Ministry of Higher Education stamp on it, or is the university's stamp enough?
1. NO .. it has to be sealed, unless you can go to your school and ask them to put it in a sealed envelope.. not sure they'll do that.

2. Not needed, your school stamp is enough

Mostafa.Amin

Feb 19, 2017
I can head to university hand them the one I already have and they will put it a sealed stamped envelope, no problem with that.
I'm asking does it need to have a recent issuance date on it?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mostafa.Amin said:
I can head to university hand them the one I already have and they will put it a sealed stamped envelope, no problem with that.
I'm asking does it need to have a recent issuance date on it?
date doesn't matter, as long as it's issued after graduation

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Maged basha and the other experienced members, I would really appreciate your input!

I'm in the process of filling my personal history, but I'm undecided on what to write for a certain period of my life.

- I graduated from college in Sep 2010.
- I was freelancing during college, but I can't really remember the dates as there were several jobs over the course of 3-4 years.
- After graduating, I worked several small jobs in addition to freelancing online, however I didn't really sign a contract or get the money in a bank account, as it was all small amounts.
- I don't want to include the small jobs in my work experience, because of the headaches associated with proving that they existed. They won't affect my score anyway.
- My first proven full time job was in Aug 2011, which is what I've started with in my work history.

Now the question is, what do I write in my personal history for the period between Sep 2010 and Aug 2011? Should I also mention anything about working during college?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
uppperkut said:
Maged basha and the other experienced members, I would really appreciate your input!
Since it's the personal history section not the work history, you can write whatever you like: either unemployed or working home, it's less thsn a year anyway so it won't count.

Do not mention that you worked during college, it will make them suspect your degree isn't full time

shalaby

Jul 26, 2016
Dear fellow Egyptians, msa2 elfoll 3alekom :D

I received an ITA on 22-2-2017 , and still filling those online detailed forms in myCIC account. I have few questions, & I hope you can help asap:

1- I'm currently outside Egypt, what is the fastest way to do the Police cert. without having to go back to Egypt?
2- Can I do the medical here and my wife & kids do it in Egypt?
3- I have all the documents for myself and wife & kids already translated with one of the translation offices in Alexandria (near the faculty of commerce campus "elmogama3 elnazary"), will it be accepted?
4- I have the experience letter in English signed by my manager, what else is a must to prove my work experience?
5- my wife has some work experience (3 or 4 years) but she won't be able to get any proof for it! should I add it to her personal history and work experience or not?

thanks and alf shokr for your valuable contributions mates

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear fellow Egyptians, msa2 elfoll 3alekom Cheesy

I received an ITA on 22-2-2017 , and still filling those online detailed forms in myCIC account. I have few questions, & I hope you can help asap:

1- I'm currently outside Egypt, what is the fastest way to do the Police cert. without having to go back to Egypt?
3- I have all the documents for myself and wife & kids already translated with one of the translation offices in Alexandria (near the faculty of commerce campus "elmogama3 elnazary"), will it be accepted?
4- I have the experience letter in English signed by my manager, what else is a must to prove my work experience?
5- my wife has some work experience (3 or 4 years) but she won't be able to get any proof for it! should I add it to her personal history and work experience or not?

Dear Shalaby,

Congratulations on your ITA. I do not have answers to all your questions as I still have not gone through the process ( CRS 436 ITA expected soon)

I will answer the ones that I do know based on my research & experience shared by friends. Please also note that this may differ from EE to PNP (and may not be applicable between different PNPs):

A: You can apply for PCC from the Egyptian embassy or consulate. Please keep in mind that this may take time. Explore fastest option with the embassy itself.

A : Yes.

A: The answer is yes. Some people say that it has to be notarized or targama mo3tamada, however out of my friends experience, they didn't need motargem mo3tamad. The most important thing is that the center's translation work & stamp to include contact details.

A: The experience letter must be as per CIC guidelines. It should meet minimum requirements of stating it was for full time employment, hours worked, detailed job duties & descriptions as per your NOC. It needs to be on a company letter head. It should include the signature of HR. For more details & for sample , please look up "experience letter guidelines for express entry" on google and pick 4th available link or any other link

A: Did you wife acquire that work experience in Canada ? Are you claiming points for that experience ?

If the answer to both questions is NO, I would advise you NOT TO include her work experience part of your application to avoid any confusion or hassle.

Best of luck.

May I know where are you applying from ? I am currently in UAE and expecting an ITA in next draws (CRS 436). I would appreciate it if you can share your experience with us as it will help a lot of people in same situation. Please pm if you're interested to continue this discussion in private.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H O N E S T said:
Has anyone here received any correspondence from Cairo VO recently?
No but I know my file has transferred to cairo vo too. But somehow it seems they are pretty late with correspondence etc. I sent them to ask if they received my schedule A document but no response for more than ten days.

shalaby

Jul 26, 2016
n.moustafa said:
Dear fellow Egyptians, msa2 elfoll 3alekom Cheesy

Dear Shalaby,

Congratulations on your ITA. I do not have answers to all your questions as I still have not gone through the process ( CRS 436 ITA expected soon)

I will answer the ones that I do know based on my research & experience shared by friends. Please also note that this may differ from EE to PNP (and may not be applicable between different PNPs):

A: You can apply for PCC from the Egyptian embassy or consulate. Please keep in mind that this may take time. Explore fastest option with the embassy itself.

A : Yes.

A: The answer is yes. Some people say that it has to be notarized or targama mo3tamada, however out of my friends experience, they didn't need motargem mo3tamad. The most important thing is that the center's translation work & stamp to include contact details.

A: The experience letter must be as per CIC guidelines. It should meet minimum requirements of stating it was for full time employment, hours worked, detailed job duties & descriptions as per your NOC. It needs to be on a company letter head. It should include the signature of HR. For more details & for sample , please look up "experience letter guidelines for express entry" on google and pick 4th available link or any other link

A: Did you wife acquire that work experience in Canada ? Are you claiming points for that experience ?

If the answer to both questions is NO, I would advise you NOT TO include her work experience part of your application to avoid any confusion or hassle.

Best of luck.

May I know where are you applying from ? I am currently in UAE and expecting an ITA in next draws (CRS 436). I would appreciate it if you can share your experience with us as it will help a lot of people in same situation. Please pm if you're interested to continue this discussion in private.

Thanks for your quick reply n.moustafa, I'm applying from Europe, I'll try to contact the embassy this week to see my options, if not fast enough, could I send the whole application without the Police cert. & say in the notes the reason that I'm currently outside Egypt & it takes long time? & then send it later when I get it? , because it'll cost me so much money to go to Egypt do it & come back to my work in Europe :/

another question... do I need a print from insurance authority (ta2meenat) as a work experience proof along with the work experience letter)?

last question: will they need my national ID? because it just expired this month! & I'm outside Egypt & it takes ages to renew it from here!

thanks again & good luck to you, fingers crossed you get your ITA soon

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
shalaby said:
Thanks for your quick reply n.moustafa, I'm applying from Europe, I'll try to contact the embassy this week to see my options, if not fast enough, could I send the whole application without the Police cert. & say in the notes the reason that I'm currently outside Egypt & it takes long time? & then send it later when I get it? , because it'll cost me so much money to go to Egypt do it & come back to my work in Europe :/

another question... do I need a print from insurance authority (ta2meenat) as a work experience proof along with the work experience letter)?

last question: will they need my national ID? because it just expired this month! & I'm outside Egypt & it takes ages to renew it from here!

thanks again & good luck to you, fingers crossed you get your ITA soon
You will have to get your pcc they wont accept your application without submitting pcc,as far as national id i am the same situation like you but in most cases they dont ask for it,you will have to check your document checklist,experience letter is the main requirement for work experience but it should be according to cic requirements anything else is a plus