+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Gooner said:
Well, IRCC demands coloured scans of original documents. I am not sure how acceptable a B&W photocopy scan would be!
My advice is to scan the originals to avoid raising unwanted suspicion (i7na a high risk country aslan fa msh na2sa). If you can't get the original, you should ask the guys at the translation office. They deal with many applicants and I believe they are more experienced when it comes to case-specific documents.
Ok thanks i have originals for the experience letters,birth certificate and others mainly the work supporting documents are the ones in black and white

Mostafa.Amin

Feb 19, 2017
Gooner said:
Since you are a bachelor degree holder, you won't be needing your Thanawya Amma certificate at any point during your journey to get a permanent residency.

If you are applying to WES for an ECA, you need to send:
- A signed application + a photocopy of your Bachelor Certificate in ENGLISH (any 50p photocopy will do, you don't need to certify it.) with your name as a sender.
- IN A SEPARATE ENVELOPE, send your official transcript in ENGLISH + a complete and stamped WES document request letter (you will get it as a PDF when you apply) in a white SEALED envelope (Sho2oon il kheregeen bykhtemo aflet il zarf) and sender details MUST be your university/faculty address NOT YOURS.

Good luck
Thanks Gooner, well detailed and very helpful. :D

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Gooner said:
Since you are a bachelor degree holder, you won't be needing your Thanawya Amma certificate at any point during your journey to get a permanent residency.

If you are applying to WES for an ECA, you need to send:
- A signed application + a photocopy of your Bachelor Certificate in ENGLISH (any 50p photocopy will do, you don't need to certify it.) with your name as a sender.
- IN A SEPARATE ENVELOPE, send your official transcript in ENGLISH + a complete and stamped WES document request letter (you will get it as a PDF when you apply) in a white SEALED envelope (Sho2oon il kheregeen bykhtemo aflet il zarf) and sender details MUST be your university/faculty address NOT YOURS.

Good luck
not really

I never sent any application

I sent everything in the same sealed envelope with my home address not the university

Gooner

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

Mostafa.Amin

Feb 19, 2017
maged_mmh said:
the application is optional

no where is it mentioned what address you should use.

It says on the WES required documents page, higher education section, second row (for some reason I'm not allowed to post links :( ), that the transcripts should be sent directly by the institution attended, OR a copy of the transcripts attested by an appropriate school authority in a sealed stamped envelop to be sent by the applicant.

So having the details of the institution on the envelop as the sender matches what Gooner said.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mostafa.Amin said:
It says on the WES required documents page, higher education section, second row (for some reason I'm not allowed to post links :( ), that the transcripts should be sent directly by the institution attended, OR a copy of the transcripts attested by an appropriate school authority in a sealed stamped envelop to be sent by the applicant.

So having the details of the institution on the envelop as the sender matches what Gooner said.
do you think a "copy of the transcripts attested by an appropriate school authority" is more genuine than an original? what goes for the copy goes for the original too, so long as the envelope is sealed by the school

in fact the envelope should have WES address only, not your nor the school

Mostafa.Amin

Feb 19, 2017
maged_mmh said:
in fact the envelope should have WES address only, not your nor the school
Don't you write down the sender's details anywhere on the envelope?
I always thought it had both sender and receiver's, never sent an official document via mail before.

maged_mmh said:
do you think a "copy of the transcripts attested by an appropriate school authority" is more genuine than an original? what goes for the copy goes for the original too, so long as the envelope is sealed by the school
I think both should have the same exact procedures, it's a bit confusing to have different requirements.

So you sent the degree certificate & transcripts from here via DHL or some courier and they didn't mention anything about the fact that all the documents were in one envelope and got processed 3ady?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mostafa.Amin said:
Don't you write down the sender's details anywhere on the envelope?
I always thought it had both sender and receiver's, never sent an official document via mail before.
nothing of the sort, a blank envelope with the university logo on it and wrote down WES address on it

I think both should have the same exact procedures, it's a bit confusing to have different requirements.

So you sent the degree certificate & transcripts from here via DHL or some courier and they didn't mention anything about the fact that all the documents were in one envelope and got processed 3ady?

YES.. 3 times so far, one for myself and 2 for friends abroad

Maroo

Apr 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

for people who already got PPRs from Egypt, how long did it take when you have military service in Egypt, because i heard that this makes the security check longer.

Thank you

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys please i need help in regards to my eca report i have both bachelors and masters degree in dentistry for me and my wife as well eca report came as 5 years professional study plus 2 years post graduate studies,pre ita i remember filling both my masters and bachelors degree info post ita i can only find my bachelors info in education history,i tried filling in my masters degree info and i got confused because of the following:

1-they ask about the no of completed years as per my eca report so should i say 2 as its mentioned in my report in regards to the masters degree evaluation or what?

2-they about its equivalency and eca report no date and all which is the same info i entered for my bachelors degree then they ask about the equivalency of that evaluation to choose 2. Or more degrees,etc so should i enter the evaluation for the whole eca report equivalency or for the masters degree only??

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Saba7 el fol! hope you all are doing great!

I've got some questions about completing the profile (after ITA) and the required documents, so would really appreciate if someone can help me out:

Personal details:
  • Regarding the eye color, mine is brown-ish under light, but otherwise black (like 90% of Egyptians :)), so what do you think I should write? Do they ask for any documents that show your eye color or something?
  • There is a question that says "Have you told us about all of your relatives?". I'm assuming that this is asking about immediate relatives (mother, father, siblings)

Contact details:
  • What is the mail address used for? I don't wanna use my home address because I'm moving out in 4 months. I can either use my work or sister's address (in Canada). Is that ok?
  • Do I have to prove my address history at a later stage? The reason for asking is that I've moved in an out of apartments and sometimes I would move in before the contract date begins. There are also hotel stays in between.

Study and language:
  • I've got a Bachelor's degree. Do I need to add my high school degree as well?

Personal history:
  • When I was switching between jobs, sometimes I would take a 1-2 week break. Do I have to add a row under personal activities saying that I was unemployed for those weeks? Keep in mind that the date format is MM/YY, so no specific days.

Finally, regarding the documents I need from Egypt. I live in Dubai and I'm not married. I also didn't join the army (exempted). Do I need to worry about anything except the police certificate and college degree? Can I apply for a police certificate when I visit Egypt, bring it back with me, and then submit it to IRCC within the ITA window?

Thanks so much and sorry for the amount of questions. Your help is much appreciated!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
uppperkut said:
Saba7 el fol! hope you all are doing great!

I've got some questions about completing the profile (after ITA) and the required documents, so would really appreciate if someone can help me out:

Personal details:
  • Regarding the eye color, mine is brown-ish under light, but otherwise black (like 90% of Egyptians :)), so what do you think I should write? Do they ask for any documents that show your eye color or something?
  • There is a question that says "Have you told us about all of your relatives?". I'm assuming that this is asking about immediate relatives (mother, father, siblings)
No documents asked and yes they ask about your immediate relatives
[/list]

Contact details:
  • What is the mail address used for? I don't wanna use my home address because I'm moving out in 4 months. I can either use my work or sister's address (in Canada). Is that ok?
  • Do I have to prove my address history at a later stage? The reason for asking is that I've moved in an out of apartments and sometimes I would move in before the contract date begins. There are also hotel stays in between.
i dont think that you have to mention the addresses of your short stays

Study and language:
  • I've got a Bachelor's degree. Do I need to add my high school degree as well?
only the ones with highest degree so bachelors only

Personal history:
  • When I was switching between jobs, sometimes I would take a 1-2 week break. Do I have to add a row under personal activities saying that I was unemployed for those weeks? Keep in mind that the date format is MM/YY, so no specific days.
Yes you have to list them as un employed
Finally, regarding the documents I need from Egypt. I live in Dubai and I'm not married. I also didn't join the army (exempted). Do I need to worry about anything except the police certificate and college degree? Can I apply for a police certificate when I visit Egypt, bring it back with me, and then submit it to IRCC within the ITA window?
As far as i know is better to issue pcc from egypt after your last visit i am in the same situation and dont know the answer for my question 100% but will try to apply just before i leave so that the issue date is after my departure

Thanks so much and sorry for the amount of questions. Your help is much appreciated!
I have answere you under your questions

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Wolverine17 said:
I have answere you under your questions
Thanks for your reply.

How can I issue the certificate after my last visit? I have to be physically present as they take fingerprints, don't they? Have you read that on the CIC website?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
uppperkut said:
Thanks for your reply.

How can I issue the certificate after my last visit? I have to be physically present as they take fingerprints, don't they? Have you read that on the CIC website?
See untill now i couldnt reach a proper answer for this because they state to issue pcc from home country after your last visit but i think anyone can do the pcc for you i need a clarification on that,i mean if you take the fingerprints someone can apply on your behalf after you leave if am not mistaken,hopefully someone can clarify that for both of us