29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
shalaby said:
Thanks for your quick reply n.moustafa, I'm applying from Europe, I'll try to contact the embassy this week to see my options, if not fast enough, could I send the whole application without the Police cert. & say in the notes the reason that I'm currently outside Egypt & it takes long time? & then send it later when I get it? , because it'll cost me so much money to go to Egypt do it & come back to my work in Europe :/

another question... do I need a print from insurance authority (ta2meenat) as a work experience proof along with the work experience letter)?

last question: will they need my national ID? because it just expired this month! & I'm outside Egypt & it takes ages to renew it from here!

thanks again & good luck to you, fingers crossed you get your ITA soon
better to translate your docs in the Ministry of Justice and ministry of health.. don't take chances with commercial translations because there have been lots of cases for asking to resubmit a translation because of using such offices

take care that translation of PCC outside ministry of justice results in guaranteed refusal

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
maged_mmh said:
better to translate your docs in the Ministry of Justice and ministry of health.. don't take chances with commercial translations because there have been lots of cases for asking to resubmit a translation because of using such offices

take care that translation of PCC outside ministry of justice results in guaranteed refusal
From where did you reach the idea of having refusal if pcc is translated outside ministry of justice?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
From where did you reach the idea of having refusal if pcc is translated outside ministry of justice?
it's not "an idea" .. it happened with many applicants, one of them was for the simple reason that he scanned the original in monochrome instead of colored

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Sorry for posting about this matter again, but it's driving me nuts. I'm really not sure what to write for my mailing address. My current situation is as follows:

- I will be moving out of my current apartment by the end of June, which is gonna be around 2 months after submitting my application inshaAllah. Most likely, I will be moving a lot because I don't wanna commit to one place and sign an annual contract in case the whole immigration thing works out
- I thought about using my work address, but they are also moving offices around June/July (although in the same building) :'(
- I thought about using my home address in Egypt, but some people mentioned that it's not a good idea that your current home and mailing addresses are different. Is that true?
- I thought about using my sister's address in Canada, but it was deemed as a bad idea as well

Now I'm thinking about killing myself lol

Any suggestions?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
uppperkut said:
Sorry for posting about this matter again, but it's driving me nuts. I'm really not sure what to write for my mailing address. My current situation is as follows:

- I will be moving out of my current apartment by the end of June, which is gonna be around 2 months after submitting my application inshaAllah. Most likely, I will be moving a lot because I don't wanna commit to one place and sign an annual contract in case the whole immigration thing works out
- I thought about using my work address, but they are also moving offices around June/July (although in the same building) :'(
- I thought about using my home address in Egypt, but some people mentioned that it's not a good idea that your current home and mailing addresses are different. Is that true?
- I thought about using my sister's address in Canada, but it was deemed as a bad idea as well

Now I'm thinking about killing myself lol

Any suggestions?
why do you worry about something that is yet to happen? when you move just update them.. maybe you will get a ppr even before moving!

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
maged_mmh said:
why do you worry about something that is yet to happen? when you move just update them.. maybe you will get a ppr even before moving!
Before end of June? That's being too optimistic. I don't think I'll be submitting the application before end of April as I have to travel back home to get the PPC.

What do you think I should do? I'm leaning towards using my address in Egypt, since it's not gonna change. It's also listed under my address history.

Otherwise, if I use my current residential address, how hard is it to change? If I move in/out a lot after that, do I have to update them every time?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
uppperkut said:
Before end of June? That's being too optimistic. I don't think I'll be submitting the application before end of April as I have to travel back home to get the PPC.

What do you think I should do? I'm leaning towards using my address in Egypt, since it's not gonna change. It's also listed under my address history.

Otherwise, if I use my current residential address, how hard is it to change? If I move in/out a lot after that, do I have to update them every time?
you can change your address anytime by email/telephone/webform.. no issue

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
uppperkut said:

You will issue your pcc while you are in egypt right??do you have any idea if i can use my passport to issue it since my national id is expired

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Wolverine17 said:
You will issue your pcc while you are in egypt right??do you have any idea if i can use my passport to issue it since my national id is expired
Yeah.

Sorry man, no clue. National ID shouldn't take you long to renew anyway. There's a quick option that takes 3 days or something if I remember correctly. Try to visit Egypt for a couple of weeks and get that sorted together with your PCC. Rabena ma3ak!

shalaby

Jul 26, 2016
One more question regarding the college certificates, do they require the transcript as well or just the graduation certificate?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
shalaby said:
One more question regarding the college certificates, do they require the transcript as well or just the graduation certificate?
Mainly the certificates but it wont harm if you submit both

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
uppperkut said:
Yeah.

Sorry man, no clue. National ID shouldn't take you long to renew anyway. There's a quick option that takes 3 days or something if I remember correctly. Try to visit Egypt for a couple of weeks and get that sorted together with your PCC. Rabena ma3ak!
Thx bro,will you issue the pcc while you are in egypt or after ?

shalaby

Jul 26, 2016
my son is 6 years old, he speaks some English "as good as grade 1 level in language schools in Egypt", should I answer the question "is he able to communicate in English?" by YES or NO, do they require proofs later on? which is the safest answer?

abeblawy

Feb 12, 2017
I have a question regarding the one year diploma, I heard that it counts as 2 certificates and can boost the CSR score.

Does anybody have any experience with such diplomas that can validated by WES whether its online or through an egyptian university?