+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
shalaby said:
my son is 6 years old, he speaks some English "as good as grade 1 level in language schools in Egypt", should I answer the question "is he able to communicate in English?" by YES or NO, do they require proofs later on? which is the safest answer?
I think the answer should be yes,i doubt that any proof is needed later but maybe other members can help you more

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shalaby said:
my son is 6 years old, he speaks some English "as good as grade 1 level in language schools in Egypt", should I answer the question "is he able to communicate in English?" by YES or NO, do they require proofs later on? which is the safest answer?
If he understands English then definitely put yes. They don't require any further proof as far as I know.

abeblawy

Feb 12, 2017
Does anybody know whether the saving certificates in dollars ( shahdat edkhar) can be counted in the proof of funds amount or should all the money be liquidated?

appreciate your help

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
abeblawy said:
Does anybody know whether the saving certificates in dollars ( shahdat edkhar) can be counted in the proof of funds amount or should all the money be liquidated?

appreciate your help
I believe that yes it can be but wait for others opinions as well

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
uppperkut said:
You're still hesitant, aren't you? :D

Bro, PCC has to be issued and translated while you're in Egypt "for a visit". It's really that simple. :]
Thanks bro ok now for the translations will you use a translation office or the ministry of health and justice?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Wolverine17 said:
Thanks bro ok now for the translations will you use a translation office or the ministry of health and justice?
Most probably MOJ, but if time is sufficient, I may go for a translation office as well. I'm only going for 10 days, out of which 5 are working days.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys i know that some members here such as majed for example advocate using the ministry of justice for translations but for example am not from cairo and it will be hard to have it done for me for some reasons,wanted to see which route did most of you use,a translator or at the ministry of health or justice,thanks

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Any idea of the process to issue Egyptian PCC in Dubai through Egyptian consulate ? And how long it takes ?

Also to whom is the PCC addressed to ? (both the Egyptian & the UAE one)

Appreciate your urgent replies.

Thank You

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
n.moustafa said:
Guys,

Any idea of the process to issue Egyptian PCC in Dubai through Egyptian consulate ? And how long it takes ?

Thank You
I wouldn't rely on the Egyptian consulate at all. They take 2+ months to issue any document.

I'm gonna put "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada" on the UAE PCC. Not sure if I can write anything in the Egyptian PCC though.

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
n.moustafa said:
Guys,

Thank You
Hope all is goin well for you...
You can head to the consulate, they will take your fingerprints and details, it will take you around one hour maybe less.. However, thats only the first part.

You have to send this "to he completed" PCC to your father or mother only by DHL to send it to the "segel madany" you belong to, so they would put a stamp on your clearance status. El segel el madany will not accept it from anyone other than your parents.
Else you can send by embassy and this will take yoi over a month to get it done.

Hope this helps

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
n.moustafa said:
Guys,

Thank You
You can adress it to the Canadian government..