+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Processing Time Calculator & General Statistics

SHADI 77

Dec 11, 2015
Hello
I am actually kind of disappointed Cry. I have counted my points and I found out that they are just 326 CRS. Though I am already in the pool, I feel that there is no chance to improve my points dramatically without job offer or a selections from a province, which seems to be hard to achieve. I really would like know what other immigration options, a part of FSW program, may offer good chance to an applicant with my points and with no job offer.

priyarai

Sep 4, 2014
hi guys,
Ontario showed interest in nominating me for PNP so I submitted my application,money et al and sent it on september. It was received by Ministry of Finance Ontario on 25th of September 2015. Its been almost 3 months still no news from their end.
Do I need to worry I haven't heard anything from them?

Regards,
Priya

hareshsandeep

Sep 3, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Priya,
Could you please let me know under which category did you applied ? FSW/CEC ?

Thanks.

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
anarsoul said:
It's after receiving ITA and AOR. You're unlikely to be chosen with score below 400. The lowest score was seen in EE draws is 450. I'd recommend applying some provincial program.
thanks.. can you suggest which provincial program.?

grimano

Oct 11, 2015
svg_dxb said:
thanks.. can you suggest which provincial program.?
Most are not open at the moment but many are expected to open in January 2016 so best to have your documents ready

ikonkaar939

Jun 21, 2014
HI

I would like to know, is there any way to withdraw express entry applications besides cic account thing. by email or something else. I really would like to withdraw application asap.

thanks

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
tidelander said:
Express Entry has been out for 9 months already but there is still no detailed statistics available on it. I used data inputs from users of this forum and came up with 2 dashboards:
1. EE Processing Time Calculator.
How to use it. There are 3 parameters at the top. Pick category that you have applied under, current status of your application and date when your application moved to this status. The report will calculate how much time you have to wait before PPR. It also provides processing times distribution for other users who were with same status and how much they had to wait. There is also rejection summary in the end.
How come PCC is the the second highest reason for rejection!

mamafunks

Dec 16, 2015
Hi,
I applied for the express entry process under NOC 2253 (Drafting technologist) as I have one year experience there, but my undergraduate certificate is in Chemical Engineering from Canada.
Will this be a problem?

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
some of my friends got married between each other to get enough points lol

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mamafunks said:
Hi,
I applied for the express entry process under NOC 2253 (Drafting technologist) as I have one year experience there, but my undergraduate certificate is in Chemical Engineering from Canada.
Will this be a problem?
Your education and your line of employment does not necessarily need to match (but there are some cases where it has to match depending on the line of work). In your case, I personally think it wouldn't be a problem (I could be wrong).

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi seniors,

Can any one tell me the minimum points required to submit your EE profile in the pool. I am not talking about getting an invitation just the minimum points which one should have to enter in pool...thanks in advance.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
SHADI 77 said:
Hello
I am actually kind of disappointed Cry. I have counted my points and I found out that they are just 326 CRS. Though I am already in the pool, I feel that there is no chance to improve my points dramatically without job offer or a selections from a province, which seems to be hard to achieve. I really would like know what other immigration options, a part of FSW program, may offer good chance to an applicant with my points and with no job offer.
@shadi,
I have got the same points during caluclation but my profile is considered as ineligible when i submitted my profile. can you tell where am i wrong.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vickyRocks said:
Hi seniors,

Can any one tell me the minimum points required to submit your EE profile in the pool. I am not talking about getting an invitation just the minimum points which one should have to enter in pool...thanks in advance.
There is no such thing as "minimum points to enter the pool". As long as you are eligible under one of the economic immigration programs (FSW/CEC/FST) and have your IELTS test report and ECA report ready, you can enter the pool.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vickyRocks said:
@shadi,
I have got the same points during caluclation but my profile is considered as ineligible when i submitted my profile. can you tell where am i wrong.
You must have keyed in some wrong data OR you might not be eligible under one of the economic immigration programs. If you could post your profile details, someone would be able to tell you why you are ineligible.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
rajkamalmohanram said:
You must have keyed in some wrong data OR you might not be eligible under one of the economic immigration programs. If you could post your profile details, someone would be able to tell you why you are ineligible.
OK i am producing my Profile please tell me why iam receiving the message of not eligible because when i calculated my points i got 329.

Education: 16 Year of Education (MBA)
IELTS: CLB level 07
Work experience: 6 years
NOC: 0114, 0112 and 0213 ( i have to finalize my NOC yet)
Education Assessmnet: done
Financial sufficieny: Yes
Marital Status: Married but will apply as Single applicant my spouse will not accompany me.