+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Processing Time Calculator & General Statistics

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
czar.halili said:
Hi. I badly need anyone's help because my passport is in CEM for more than 2 months already.

My husband is in On, CA. Started as a Live In Caregiver. After 2 years he was already eligible to appy for PR. He applied and submitted OUR papers (yes including mine) last August 05, 2015. We applied for the 'express entry' class. They approved our application on September 30, 2015. They asked me to submit my passport to CEM since I am here in Manila. I submitted it last October 20, 2015. They said my husband has to wait for their e-mail I think that is for visa stamping or for granting the PR. Up to this date we haven't received anything from them. Done with my upfront medical and they already received it as per status of our application.

I have 3 questions.

What do you think happened with our papers since express entry assured applicants that it's only for 6 months?

What should I do because I need my passport since I am working in an airline. Is there a way I can pull it out and just send it to them when they really need it for stamping?
1) I am sorry that your application processing is delayed.
2) There is no "assurance" given by CIC. Nowhere it is mentioned that it is guaranteed that you will receive your visa in 6 months.
3) IMO, I don't think you cannot ask them to return the PP. They will stamp the PP with the visa and send it to you along with COPR. Call up the embassy/High Commission where you submitted your PP and ask them.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
My profile will expire on Jan-12-2016, so what and when I have to do to re-create?

Many thanks!

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saravsingh1 said:
My profile will expire on Jan-12-2016, so what and when I have to do to re-create?

Many thanks!
New profile with same gckey and different job bank account. This is what people you recreate profile do but since this is a new forte, i hope their is just a simple process to reactivate it. You will have to wait and see how they handle expired profiles.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any chance of updating calculator with new data?

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello every one

please help on the following topic..

i have applied for Nova Scotia PNP in july2015 and created my EE profile. NS pnp will take 2-3 more months to go through my file according to their usual time.my IELTS is going to expire on 15th march 2016. i have already taken a date of 5th march 2016 for IELTS.

My question is:-

1. will my EE profile and job seeker code expire on 15th march(when my IELTS will expire)? if yes then
2. how i will update my EE profile code to Nova Scotia.
3. if i got nomination before expiring my EE profile,then how would i update my IELTS new score ?

please give your comment

thanx in advance.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
tidelander said:
Express Entry has been out for 9 months already but there is still no detailed statistics available on it. I used data inputs from users of this forum and came up with 2 dashboards:
1. EE Processing Time Calculator.
How to use it. There are 3 parameters at the top. Pick category that you have applied under, current status of your application and date when your application moved to this status. The report will calculate how much time you have to wait before PPR. It also provides processing times distribution for other users who were with same status and how much they had to wait. There is also rejection summary in the end.
2. General statistics.
This dashboard has one parameter in the left upper corner (you can pick Category). First graph shows # Decisions per day. Note that it says Decisions and not PPR because decision can be negative (rejection) or positive (PPR). First graph (and other ones on this dashboard) include rejected cases.
Second graph Processing Time Distribution shows how Min/Avg/Max processing time has changed in the course of the year.

Here are some quick conclusions from the reports:
1. FSWP is the most popular category. However, it seemed like people who applied from outside of Canada got their cases processed faster than the people who apply from inside. So I separated FSWP applicants into FSWP Inside and FSWP Outside. Dashboard confirms that outsiders get their cases processed faster than insiders by approximately 25 days.
2. There were some lucky applicants in May and June who got their cases processed fast but in latest months July and August we see that processing time increased significantly for all categories. The reason might be that CIC is now backlogged with new EE applications and processing time might be increasing for next several months. However,
3. All of the cases are processed within advertised 180 days.
4. Chances of rejection decrease significantly once application goes ECAS In Process.
5. FST and PNP are not popular with EE. So unpopular that there is just not enough data to plot on both dashboards. So I had to remove PNP and FST from the reports. It actually would be nice if someone went through the forum threads and gathered more data for processing times. I've already spent around 20 hours on developing the dashboards and collecting data and I am already sick from scanning dozens of pages on the forum and reading other people profiles. More about how you can help to improve these reports below.

About the dataset itself.

I took March and April applicants spreadsheets from the forum and combined them together. Also I went through Rejections thread to collect more info on cases that were rejected.
The final spreadsheet has around 150 rows (cases) and contains only applicants who a) received PPR; b) were rejected.
People who have not received decision on their case are not included in the dataset.

How can you help to improve the dashboards?

1. Play with the reports and tell me what else would you like to see. What kind of reports is community looking for? I will develop them.
2. The main problem with the dataset is that there is not enough data. It would be nice if someone could go through May, June, July ... threads and collect data there. Here is the Excel file that is used as a source for the reports. Go download it, fill more data in, and send me. I will add new rows into the report.
Can we update this data as per other excel sheets in the forum ??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sheoran87 said:
hello every one

please help on the following topic..

i have applied for Nova Scotia PNP in july2015 and created my EE profile. NS pnp will take 2-3 more months to go through my file according to their usual time.my IELTS is going to expire on 15th march 2016. i have already taken a date of 5th march 2016 for IELTS.

My question is:-

1. will my EE profile and job seeker code expire on 15th march(when my IELTS will expire)? if yes then
2. how i will update my EE profile code to Nova Scotia.
3. if i got nomination before expiring my EE profile,then how would i update my IELTS new score ?

please give your comment

thanx in advance.
I've already answered this question elsewhere. Please do not keep posting the same question in all the topics you lay eyes on. Thanks.

Sumasa

Jan 6, 2016
My aor 27nov 15
medical pass 3 dec 15
addtional documents send 7dec15
rprf paid 7 dec15
background check in progress from 12dec
how many time will takes my case for ppr

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Can I count my work experience as a foreign experience while I was a student back in my home country? I was in my last year of college and worked full time (noc b position).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sumasa said:
My aor 27nov 15
medical pass 3 dec 15
addtional documents send 7dec15
rprf paid 7 dec15
background check in progress from 12dec
how many time will takes my case for ppr
Nobody can tell. Depends on your case and the VO.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
I am wondering how outdated this EE processing tool is. And if the processing time has changed since then.

Thanks,

psharmaa89

Jan 12, 2016
hi my express entery score is 444 and i got ontario pnp invitation. i was updating my file and just after doing update I couldn't see my application as well as previous emails Its all blank.Even existing application is not there. I just updated my application and clicked on 'save and exit' option. I have an email from Ontario to reply asap please help me in finding my submitted application. i called customer service and they asked me to leave an email reg this issue but i havent got any response and i just have 25 days left to reply ontario pnp. please if you can advice me on how to retrive my ofile and all emails in it. I tried linking my existing application but it doesn't work either