+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Processing Time Calculator & General Statistics

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
For all the no. Of years for which we claim work exp do we have to give reference letter for all of them. Considering I gave worked under 3 different noc in 2 different organization. And in one among the 3 job profiles, I have worked for less than a year.

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
19-02-2016
this is amazing!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
For all the no. Of years for which we claim work exp do we have to give reference letter for all of them. Considering I gave worked under 3 different noc in 2 different organization. And in one among the 3 job profiles, I have worked for less than a year.
You MUST provide reference letters from all the employers you have worked. If you were promoted in a company, you must get a letter that describes the roles and responsibilities of your prior role AND your current role.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You MUST provide reference letters from all the employers you have worked. If you were promoted in a company, you must get a letter that describes the roles and responsibilities of your prior role AND your current role.
Thank you Raj for your advice. If I have worked in a company for less than a year then I cannot claim points for it right? Does the question of reference letter still come into picture. Apologies if I am asking somethin very foolish.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
Thank you Raj for your advice. If I have worked in a company for less than a year then I cannot claim points for it right? Does the question of reference letter still come into picture. Apologies if I am asking somethin very foolish.
If you do not want to claim points for a job, you need not mention it in the employment section. For every job you mention in the employment section, you need a reference letter.

Having said that, you would have to still mention this job in the personal history section if you had that job in the past 10 years.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you do not want to claim points for a job, you need not mention it in the employment section. For every job you mention in the employment section, you need a reference letter.

Having said that, you would have to still mention this job in the personal history section if you had that job in the past 10 years.
Great! That solves my query. Thanks a ton.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am way beyond worst case. 5 months and 5 days after AOR, no DM..

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
HakikiKanada said:
I am way beyond worst case. 5 months and 5 days after AOR, no DM..
If u r really curious you can order for GCMS notes to see what's happening with your application in the background..It's possible that CICs 6 months service level may have started from Oct 27th when you submitted PCC and your application was complete as per CICS requirements. Just my opinion..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
joelmath said:
If u r really curious you can order for GCMS notes to see what's happening with your application in the background..It's possible that CICs 6 months service level may have started from Oct 27th when you submitted PCC and your application was complete as per CICS requirements. Just my opinion..
I second this. You can try ordering GCMS notes and see what is going on with your application.

Here is a relevant thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
Ichowdhury said:
Great! That solves my query. Thanks a ton.
just wanted to share. i have work experience under 3 companies. they only asked for reference letter of the last 2 companies even if i declared all of them. so whatever you decide (declare or not) good luck :)

Nilima Niloy

Nov 25, 2015
I'm Bangladeshi , 30 years old, my work experience in Software development 2+ years and my IELTS band score is 5 can I apply for Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nilima Niloy said:
I'm Bangladeshi , 30 years old, my work experience in Software development 2+ years and my IELTS band score is 5 can I apply for Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry?
I think you need a better IELTS score to apply! You must have at least 6 in all sections to be eligible.

dorisjordan09

Nov 28, 2015
hey, one quick question. ok, couple of questions ;D
soo, my husband, my son and I are looking to move to Canada.
he is chief electrican on a cruiser ship, has 5 years exp, and i have one year in administraive office.
we are on B job list, right??

and, 2nd, this process time, does it go by the time of application, or do they approve random??

if we apply now, is it possible we move to canada by the end of february 2016??

if someone can send me private message (especially if there is someone from Croatia) i would be grateful
have a nice day :)

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hi all!!

One question, whats "GCMS notes" and how does it work? Is it only for inland candidates? I've applied and application is in process under FSWP outland.

Thanks!!

Connie.

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Hello fellows, I have a quick question after the next statement: after I submitted my application through the express entry program, I was asked for my police certificate. I've provided this one. Medical exam already passed and met the requirements. My question is how long does it take to get an update on the profile or the approval once they received the police certificate?

Thanks a lot!!
JC85