Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
tidelander said:
November 10 – DATASET UPDATED

The dataset was updated with recent timelines and now includes 260 cases (rows).
First of all, CIC now process significantly more applications then 2 months ago. See below:

Category
# Processed applications per day[br](2 months ago)
# Processed applications per day (now)
CEC
0.63​
0.73​
FSWP Inside
0.39​
0.66​
FSWP Outside
0.49​
0.62​

I think CIC is cleaning backlog with PR applications from 2014 and earlier and moving officers to work with the new system so in the end more applications under EE are processed.
But even though number of processed application has grown, average processing times has also grown:

Category
Average processing time[br]2 months ago, days
Average processing time now, days
CEC
106​
102​
FSWP Inside
110​
130​
FSWP Outside
88​
108​

I have no idea why processing times has grown but the most obvious reason should be backlog (as usual).
Now because processing time has grown there were applications that were processed in more than 6 months. There is not a lot of them but if the trend will be prevailing there will be more soon.

Please note that nothing except the data set was changed. Calculator itself is still the same. I wanted to do more significant changes like replacing some tables and adding PNP and FST applicants but unfortunately forum permissions do not allow me to modify first post. So even if I do the updates there is no way I can notify people that functionality/look has changed. This will just bring confusion. I am not even able to modify first post in the topic to let users know that dataset was updated :(
Great job!

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thank you so much!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Thanks again tidelander, of all the people trying to predict a lot of stuff, your work with real data and persistence with updating it is great.

Please advise if you are collecting data in some way and we would keep sharing.

One good source is spreadsheets of applications which are shared on forums on a monthly basis. Usually some one starts a thread and a spreadsheet and it keeps going on.

There is one for september as well as for oct. But oct ones haven't gotten many PPRs yet (except 4/5 exceptional ones) and sept isn't mostly updated.

tidelander

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Topics with spreadsheets are really good because then it's easy for me to collect data. But not all of them have spreadsheets. For example, May applicants did not have it so I had to read manually through 150 pages. Also once the person who was maintaining the spreadsheet gets PPR he/she stops further maintenance and after this it's manual data harvesting again. There is also Rejections thread were no spreadsheet is kept so it's only manual reading.
In the end it's not that straightforward.
I've already spent around 50 hours developing this calculator and updating it and this was the last update. I will not do any further updates.
However, if there is someone who could do data harvesting (all the dirty job) then I will help with an update.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Thanks @Tailender...just wanted to check if the ' decision made ' prediction represents DM in ecas or req for passport?

tidelander

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS Decison Made in the report stands for the date when your ECAS changed to Decision Made and shows how much time you have to wait before receiving PPR email.

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linsub said:
I have a similar timeline as well. Did you submit your passport? Any change in your profile now?

This is mine:

Profile created: 7th Aug
ITA: 18th September
Application Submitted: 16th October
AOR: 16th October
Medicals Passed: 17th October
BG Check: In progress - 29th October
PPR: 29th October

(FSW Outland)
Excellent timeline brother!! Congrats. So are you a dentist? Was wondering if you need to do any extra courses in Canada to be eligible to practice?

MG84

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Guys Quick question.

My ECAS says Decision Made and my CIC account says In process.

It this normal ?

sukhjinder27

Aug 31, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tidelander said:
November 10 – DATASET UPDATED

The dataset was updated with recent timelines and now includes 260 cases (rows).
First of all, CIC now process significantly more applications then 2 months ago. See below:

Category
# Processed applications per day[br](2 months ago)
# Processed applications per day (now)
CEC
0.63​
0.73​
FSWP Inside
0.39​
0.66​
FSWP Outside
0.49​
0.62​

I think CIC is cleaning backlog with PR applications from 2014 and earlier and moving officers to work with the new system so in the end more applications under EE are processed.
But even though number of processed application has grown, average processing times has also grown:

Category
Average processing time[br]2 months ago, days
Average processing time now, days
CEC
106​
102​
FSWP Inside
110​
130​
FSWP Outside
88​
108​

I have no idea why processing times has grown but the most obvious reason should be backlog (as usual).
Now because processing time has grown there were applications that were processed in more than 6 months. There is not a lot of them but if the trend will be prevailing there will be more soon.

Please note that nothing except the data set was changed. Calculator itself is still the same. I wanted to do more significant changes like replacing some tables, diversifying processing times by NOC code and adding PNP and FST applicants but unfortunately forum permissions do not allow me to modify first post. So even if I do the updates there is no way I can notify people that functionality/look has changed. This will just bring confusion. I am not even able to modify first post in the topic to let users know that dataset was updated :(
very gooood work @tidelander

Aruna26

Aug 24, 2015
My time line goes something like this:

04/07 ITA FSW 471 pts
05/09 App+AOR
10/09 Med Passed

and after this there's been no progress, Kindly someone advise if its normal?

Thanks

grajdev382

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Med's Done....
25-07-2015
Yes its normal. check my timelines..no updates after 27 Aug..just a line added in ecas around 13th oct that medical results are received

khaled1234

Oct 24, 2015
Dear All,
Shall the experience letter that I want to claim points for be continuous as my wife has 2 years experience then resigned and stayed 2 years at home then back to work and continued till now(3 years), so shall she claim 5 years experience or 3 only?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
khaled1234 said:
Dear All,
Shall the experience letter that I want to claim points for be continuous as my wife has 2 years experience then resigned and stayed 2 years at home then back to work and continued till now(3 years), so shall she claim 5 years experience or 3 only?
If the work exp was gained in the past 10 years and the work was paid and under noc 0,A or B, then yes, you can claim 5 years! I assume your wife is the PA because if not, then her work exp won't count if the work exp was gained out of Canada!!!