EE Processing Time Calculator & General Statistics

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can find lots of data about us, the PNP applicants, in 2 or 3 topics:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnpoinp-nominated-and-itaaor-received-let-us-connect-here-for-further-step-t350808.1125.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/

how can we help?

fromblr

Sep 16, 2014
Hi All,

need suggestion from you all.

I have applied in EE in April 2015 and my score is 312 (really low). should i wait for some more time or do you advise me to try Quebec(QSWP).

i see mails from consultants like yaxis saying that there might be a chance for low score like mine because canada has not reached their expected number this year...is there any truth in that ?

Confused on how to plan my future

Thanks

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Hi There,
I have been away from long time now I am back , please let me know any one has question regarding EE or LMIA. If any one need any help to structure a file . I will be happy to help you.
New draw will come with lots hop ITA. Wait and Watch for good news.
[flash=200,200][/flash]

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
fromblr said:
Hi All,

I have applied in EE in April 2015 and my score is 312 (really low). should i wait for some more time or do you advise me to try Quebec(QSWP).

i see mails from consultants like yaxis saying that there might be a chance for low score like mine because canada has not reached their expected number this year...is there any truth in that ?

Thanks
Very true Canada has not reached their expected no. but due to refugee process EE is is not in priority. but you will see some good news soon. Also there is rare chances to lower the point in next few draws.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fromblr said:
Hi All,

Thanks

Canada had "apparently" not reached the number because they are allowing space for the old system backlog. I expect the one year report to show the total input from all systems to be close to the required number.

50K refugees are also expected. So the rate is not expected to raise, and the score is in satisfactory levels for them. lowering score by them will not be good for them as it might indicate that they take lower qualifications gradually. They will probably restructure the grading system to give points for people with family members in Canada as they already promised.

work on getting a Provincial Nomination. That's more straight forward and saves time.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
guys, what you think, how many of applicant may accepted the ITA and how many are we going to take backlog from 2015 to 2016 ?

renuverma

Nov 27, 2015
Hi.. we have submitted our application on 15 July. Still no progress, waiting for Decision made

Can you tell how much we should wait ?

Pawandeep singh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Moga , punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
IELTS Request
7.5 band
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
9 March
i submitted on 8 oct and waiting for decision

mostafasaad

Jul 2, 2014
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-06-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
renuverma said:
Hi.. we have submitted our application on 15 July. Still no progress, waiting for Decision made

Can you tell how much we should wait ?
Which VO? I am similar to you. Submitted app. on 29 Jul and waiting for passport request. CPC Ottawa oofice.

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Is this being updated with new data?

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Dear All,

I have a question, The processing time is generally calculated from the day1 of creating the profile?

As I have updated it twice, once after my wife gave IELTS and once after her WES ECA was done.

Now the question is also the fact that I made the profile on 12th Aug 2015, and now its been 4 months already and I have not got any response. My revised score after the updates is 398, and last update on ECA was done in Nov starting.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
svg_dxb said:
Dear All,

I have a question, The processing time is generally calculated from the day1 of creating the profile?

As I have updated it twice, once after my wife gave IELTS and once after her WES ECA was done.

Now the question is also the fact that I made the profile on 12th Aug 2015, and now its been 4 months already and I have not got any response. My revised score after the updates is 398, and last update on ECA was done in Nov starting.
It's after receiving ITA and AOR. You're unlikely to be chosen with score below 400. The lowest score was seen in EE draws is 450. I'd recommend applying some provincial program.