+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Processing Time Calculator & General Statistics

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
zsv2015 said:
7 months and nothing. I'm still in a query for Review of Eligibility.

Please add note that there is no maximum waiting time for an Express Entry. If there is a mistake with your file, you can not do anything about it.
Why don't you inquire about it through the link they provided?

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
shibaak said:
Why don't you inquire about it through the link they provided?
Oh, believe me I sent a lot of inquires about different staff. CIC ignores or answers with simple "Wait". Even my MP can not help me.

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
MittiDaBawa said:
Hi All,

Need a quick word of advice.

My application status updated and I have been asked for my passport submission and 2 photographs. I am a little confused as I only submitted my application on 13th October and this seems too soon. (I am pretty sure I submitted everything). The various profile details read in progress/open or not started. Could you please help me understand this? Here are the profile details.

Application Status: Open
Review of eligibility:Review in progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents:No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview:Not needed at this time
Back Ground Check:In Progress
I have a similar timeline as well. Did you submit your passport? Any change in your profile now?

This is mine:

Profile created: 7th Aug
ITA: 18th September
Application Submitted: 16th October
AOR: 16th October
Medicals Passed: 17th October
BG Check: In progress - 29th October
PPR: 29th October

(FSW Outland)

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
MittiDaBawa said:
Hi All,

Need a quick word of advice.

My application status updated and I have been asked for my passport submission and 2 photographs. I am a little confused as I only submitted my application on 13th October and this seems too soon. (I am pretty sure I submitted everything). The various profile details read in progress/open or not started. Could you please help me understand this? Here are the profile details.

Application Status: Open
Review of eligibility:Review in progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents:No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview:Not needed at this time
Back Ground Check:In Progress
Could you please share your timeline? e.g ITA date, medical pass date , ECAS process date,....

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
linsub said:
I have a similar timeline as well. Did you submit your passport? Any change in your profile now?

This is mine:

Profile created: 7th Aug
ITA: 18th September
Application Submitted: 16th October
AOR: 16th October
Medicals Passed: 17th October
BG Check: In progress - 29th October
PPR: 29th October

(FSW Outland)
Seriously , this is CRAZZZZZY ,

OK, I have seen many in land FSW applicants how were invited in February and March, applied in april or MAy and still in Process, Honestly this is CRAZZZZY , I think those CIC officers working on outland applicants are on steroids or something lol , I have been waiting for six months and a week since I have received my application and CIC said , I am on QUE to be processed ! ,

I think I shouldn't look at other applicants Timeline , It just makes me depressed and shitty that I am inside canada now ,

ANyway, looks like you are on your way for passport request , all the best , happy for you !

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't get so mad lol..
If you think about it, you are still in a much better position than most..
If you are in Canada already, I assume that you have a job and stable income?
At the least, your time will count towards your citizenship (even though it won't be 100%, but definitely something)

So you are still in a much better position than most people... maybe that is why CIC takes longest for FSW inland... technically they are already in the country, usually with a job, so that might be why they focus on bringing more people (and more money) into the country.... just my 2 cents...

Either way... best of luck, to all of us!

Back to the topic of this forum... The tool is still brilliant.. so thankyou for that!!! Just wanted to know, until when has it been updated?

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
EFK said:
Don't get so mad lol..
If you think about it, you are still in a much better position than most..
If you are in Canada already, I assume that you have a job and stable income?
At the least, your time will count towards your citizenship (even though it won't be 100%, but definitely something)

So you are still in a much better position than most people... maybe that is why CIC takes longest for FSW inland... technically they are already in the country, usually with a job, so that might be why they focus on bringing more people (and more money) into the country.... just my 2 cents...

Either way... best of luck, to all of us!

Back to the topic of this forum... The tool is still brilliant.. so thankyou for that!!! Just wanted to know, until when has it been updated?

Thanks
Not trying to undermine the optimism of this post, but

there are draw backs of being in Canada while waiting for PR.

- You cannot work for any one else except current employer. So if you are laid off or something, it would be a mess
- Your work permit etc. could be close to expiry
- Applying for Bridging work permit is more risky / complex now since first AOR is of no value. And second AOR generally is never sent.
- If you are on implied status, you loose healthcare / child benefits etc. for that period.
- Work permit processing time lines (including BOWP) from inside Canada have more than doubled in the last 6-7 months - currently around 130-140 days.
- Time on temp status no longer counts towards citizenship. That rule changed a while ago.
- When you are on temp worker / student status, you cannot do a lot of things, e.g. banks don't give you any sort of credit (no matter how good a salary you have), forget trying to mortgage a house etc.

Grass is always greener on the other side. Yes being here is a positive in itself, but it also comes with issues about status and uncertainty. And keep in mind it is hell of a lot harder to have to go out of status in Canada and move back as compared to being in home country and continuing your otherwise life.

destinex

Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
fkl - I second that :(

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hi guys!!

I've submitted all documents for PR. Medicalis approved but since September 3 I've had no news at all, nothing has changed in my ECAS. It still says "in process" and documentes "provided". Never started background check nor anything changed.
Is this normal?
Thanks!!

MIKE-SPARROW

Nov 2, 2015
My timeline

21 APR 2015 EE Profile Created
18 SEP 2015 BCPNP Received
02 OCT 2015 ITA Received
23 OCT 2015 Application Submitted
23 OCT 2015 AOR Received
23 OCT 2015 Review of Eligibility - in Progress
29 OCT 2015 Schedule 4/4A request and Submitted
29 OCT 2015 Review of medical results - Not needed at this time
29 OCT 2015 Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
29 OCT 2015 A background check is needed - Not Started
29 OCT 2015 A final decision has been reached - Not Started

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Hi guys, is there anyone with a NOC 2175 here?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-2175-please-share-your-timeline-t375425.0.html

Jitgolf85

Aug 26, 2015
Hello Congrats.
So what was your CRS score

JB007 said:
This is just brilliant. Well done. I'd say it's highly accurate.As for me, I'm expecting by PPR around the 15th of Sept an dit says 10th Sept as average scenario :D (y)

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
EXPRESS ENTRY CANDIDATES FROM INDIA PLZ PM ME FOR JOINING WHATSAPP GROUP

tidelander

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
November 10 – DATASET UPDATED

The dataset was updated with recent timelines and now includes 260 cases (rows).
First of all, CIC now process significantly more applications then 2 months ago. See below:

Category
# Processed applications per day[br](2 months ago)
# Processed applications per day (now)
CEC
0.63​
0.73​
FSWP Inside
0.39​
0.66​
FSWP Outside
0.49​
0.62​

I think CIC is cleaning backlog with PR applications from 2014 and earlier and moving officers to work with the new system so in the end more applications under EE are processed.
But even though number of processed application has grown, average processing times has also grown:

Category
Average processing time[br]2 months ago, days
Average processing time now, days
CEC
106​
102​
FSWP Inside
110​
130​
FSWP Outside
88​
108​

I have no idea why processing times has grown but the most obvious reason should be backlog (as usual).
Now because processing time has grown there were applications that were processed in more than 6 months. There is not a lot of them but if the trend will be prevailing there will be more soon.

Please note that nothing except the data set was changed. Calculator itself is still the same. I wanted to do more significant changes like replacing some tables, diversifying processing times by NOC code and adding PNP and FST applicants but unfortunately forum permissions do not allow me to modify first post. So even if I do the updates there is no way I can notify people that functionality/look has changed. This will just bring confusion. I am not even able to modify first post in the topic to let users know that dataset was updated :(