+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
So I'm not sure how this works. An FSW inlander moved to 'In Process' and got their PPR within hours! And we're waiting for what exactly...? :(
Asivad, I can bet that the worst is behind us. It's tough to wait man, it's tough for all of us because there is no good reason for this delay, especially for you, the Forum's Ultimate Wizard!

Take it easy this weekend, by next weekend you would have updated your signature for sure!!

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi All,

I know it has been a very stressful 6 weeks for all the June 19 In process candidates who also are outlanders. Below is my timeline.

Out lander:

ITA: March 27 2015
Application sub : May 1 2015
eAOR : May 1 2015
Medicals passed May 7 or 8 2015
Application Received to In process in ECAS : June 19 2015
Additional documents requested : July 3 2015 (RPRF Fee) Paid on the same day!
Addtional Documents Requested : July 31 2015 ( Spouse Schedule A & Travel History)

ECAS Status : In Process with 3 lines

Thats the story so far with regards to my PR Application. Extract from the mail i received from CIC this morning is below :

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

UCI :XXXXXXX & My spouse Name : XXXXXXXX

 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/07
 > Travel History Info Form: Please porovide information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

Just a few questions

1. Where do we get to download the Schedule A and Travel History Form?

2. Does the principle applicant also need to provide information for Travel History?

All the best all the June 19 In process applicants. The wait will be worth it :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jai Balajee said:
Hi All,

I know it has been a very stressful 6 weeks for all the June 19 In process candidates who also are outlanders. Below is my timeline.

Out lander:

ITA: March 27 2015
Application sub : May 1 2015
eAOR : May 1 2015
Medicals passed May 7 or 8 2015
Application Received to In process in ECAS : June 19 2015
Additional documents requested : July 3 2015 (RPRF Fee) Paid on the same day!
Addtional Documents Requested : July 31 2015 ( Spouse Schedule A & Travel History)

ECAS Status : In Process with 3 lines

Thats the story so far with regards to my PR Application. Extract from the mail i received from CIC this morning is below :

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

UCI :XXXXXXX & My spouse Name : XXXXXXXX

 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

 > Travel History Info Form: Please porovide information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

Just a few questions

1. Where do we get to download the Schedule A and Travel History Form?

Check here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

And here ---> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/travel-information-history-form-t297013.0.html

2. Does the principle applicant also need to provide information for Travel History?

If they ask specifically from your spouse, you don't need to provide this again for yourself.

All the best all the June 19 In process applicants. The wait will be worth it :)

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Thanks a lot mate.. Almost done filling it. Will upload it in a while in MyCIC. My Best wishes to Asivad Anac & to all the others in the forum.

Stopped guessing the dates of the PPR. Just hoping all of us get our PPR's Sooner than later ;D

Regards,

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Hi, Asivad, just being curious, if the same general info had been provided in our application, why the second-time after ECAS has changed In Process? Thx

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u2cc said:
Hi, Asivad, just being curious, if the same general info had been provided in our application, why the second-time after ECAS has changed In Process? Thx
Sometimes, there might be some inadvertent gaps in personal history or CIC might require additional information before issuing PPRs. Haven't heard of anyone reporting a rejection after Schedule A and the PPR has consistently arrived after a Schedule A request.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question to shirebikes and others who go their PPRs recently.

Does your ECAS show revised dates now or still shows the incorrect dates from the past?

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
My ECAS went to decision made yest - no other change other than the addition of a 4th line.

I have a hopefully quick query about the visa office specific PPR Letter - it asks for:

'A photocopy of the photo and personal information pages of your passport and of the
passport(s) of your accompanying spouse and dependent children to our office in
London.'

What constitutes personal information pages? do i need to photocopy all my passport pages, or just the photo page?

Many Thanks

Ed

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shirebikes said:
My ECAS went to decision made yest - no other change other than the addition of a 4th line.

I have a hopefully quick query about the visa office specific PPR Letter - it asks for:

'A photocopy of the photo and personal information pages of your passport and of the
London.'

What constitutes personal information pages? do i need to photocopy all my passport pages, or just the photo page?

Many Thanks

Ed
Can I ask did the initial ppr request it sent to Ottawa or was it London vo straight away? Did you have to get in touch with them to find out how to get it to london.?

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
ottawa originally - had to email them for change to london.

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it straight forward and quick? Do they supply an email address with the ppr? Thanks for the info so I'm ready to roll when ppr comes..

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
I did EE on 03 August 2015, and I got result and final scores, but now when today I logged in and go to "View submitted application" there is some data is missing such as work history.

Is this normal or I have to refill and resubmit.

Please guide.

Lyncher

Feb 4, 2015
shirebikes said:
ottawa originally - had to email them for change to london.
Hi! Can I ask how long it took Ottawa to reply to you? Emailed them last Friday and all waiting on a response.

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
emailed on thurs, got the response from london today.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shirebikes said:

London.'

Many Thanks

Ed
Just the photo page would suffice.