+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
mod2014 said:
I did EE on 03 August 2015, and I got result and final scores, but now when today I logged in and go to "View submitted application" there is some data is missing such as work history.

Is this normal or I have to refill and resubmit.

Please guide.
Please reply

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Asivad Anac said:
Just the photo page would suffice.
Perfect, thanks very much - thats what i assumed and sent!

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Always put in the location where you were physically present at any point in time. In this case, UAE. LOEs come in after ITA. Add an LOE then to explain the whole 3 countries involved in education but mark your physical presence in UAE under both Education and Personal history sections. An LOE need not be notarized - it is a simple letter you write, sign and upload online.
Firstly...Asivad, any luck with your application yet? I hope there is some movement..

With regards to the above, is it safe to enter UAE and institution names in the EE profile? There will be no mention of the actual awarding bodies and universities abroad... is that alright?

thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
Firstly...Asivad, any luck with your application yet? I hope there is some movement..

Still waiting...

With regards to the above, is it safe to enter UAE and institution names in the EE profile? There will be no mention of the actual awarding bodies and universities abroad... is that alright?

Perfectly fine. Personal history section requires you to mention where you were physically present at any point in time.

thanks

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou..

damn they are really making you wait..

but as you have rightly said ..when it comes to CIC, no news is good news..so lets hope for the best:)

In the education history in EE as well, should I put the UAE institution as opposed to the UK university which awarded it? So the UK university will not be mentioned anywhere on any profile, only in the LOE..is that safe? Because the MBA degree has nooo mention of UAE institution anywhere...only the UK name..so might be confusing that i write UAE everywhrre and suddenly degrees are UK..
was wondering because the UK university is a lot more famous than the partner institution in UAE...but I guess there is no advantage for immigration on reputation as long as there is a valid ECA...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
Thankyou..

damn they are really making you wait..

but as you have rightly said ..when it comes to CIC, no news is good news..so lets hope for the best:)

In the education history in EE as well, should I put the UAE institution as opposed to the UK university which awarded it? So the UK university will not be mentioned anywhere on any profile, only in the LOE..is that safe? Because the MBA degree has nooo mention of UAE institution anywhere...only the UK name..so might be confusing that i write UAE everywhrre and suddenly degrees are UK..
was wondering because the UK university is a lot more famous than the partner institution in UAE...but I guess there is no advantage for immigration on reputation as long as there is a valid ECA...
Yes. No points awarded for pedigree.

In Personal history, write your physical location. If you really want to write institutional location, do that and upload an LOE in the PCC placeholder explaining why you are not attaching a PCC for UK. I don't recommend this route but its your call.

bmiloni

Jul 22, 2015
Hi all

please can you help me. I want to know the process of doing a provincial nomination application. For Ontario or Novo scotia. when I go to Ontario website it says they will only send you invitation to apply for PNP based on EE points. please advice can I apply for PNP before they send me an invitation or do I have to apply for PNP on my own bases before invitation and if so where can I find this information. please assist.

thank you

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to chip in.

I think the visa office change thing is now faster and shouldnt cause a delay after gettting your ppr.

After getting PPR on Friday, I sent ottawa an email (e-mail written in the PPR letter) to change VO and I woke up on this morning with a new letter addressed to my Visa office in my yahoomail and also a CIC notification message (same ppr letter sent to my e-mail came in as a message in myCIC). So took my passport to work today and sent it off to local VO.

SHirebikes also reported a response of less than a week.

So I guess their TAT on this request is now faster.

Wish y'all the best with the PPR.

shenggay

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

My ecas status changed to In process last July 31.

Asivad,

I'm including you in my prayers always as I believe that someone as helpful as you should get his PPR soon.

Offtopic: Whenever I'm at our house, I can't post here. It says I'm banned from posting but when I'm in another place, I can post. Must have something to do with my IP.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Awesome! Just hope they start sending out the PPRs already...
Don't we all *sigh*

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Every single PPR (or 95% of them) and progress in applications I have seen in this forum for the last two weeks have been on inlanders... :/

Not sure what the reasoning behind it is or whether they will leave us outlanders until the very end of our process?

They struggle is real! :-[