Doc's Request.
24-04-2017... Sched A.... Submitted 27-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-04-2017...SA 21-04-17
File Transfer...
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 2016 upfront ..PASSED
Three months no updates since may. Ecas still at three lines, application received. Not even in process... :-[ :-[

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
hipchick said:
Three months no updates since may. Ecas still at three lines, application received. Not even in process... :-[ :-[
Ditto :) There are many waiting for longer. Just some more time :) Fingers crossed!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assuming Anya654's notes apply to everyone in the 6/19 group, I think it is a very positive sign that anujgupta84 and Singalingali were asked for that document request last week. It possibly means that their files underwent a 2nd review between mid June & end July and the officer wanted confirmation that they are passport virgins.

Can you both (anujgupta84 & Singalingali) confirm if you've paid RPRF in advance?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Tomorrow makes eight weeks since ECAS went to In Process for the June 19 group. I didn't foresee this at all.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Assuming Anya654's notes apply to everyone in the 6/19 group, I think it is a very positive sign that anujgupta84 and Singalingali were asked for that document request last week. It possibly means that their files underwent a 2nd review between mid June & end July and the officer wanted confirmation that they are passport virgins.

Can you both (anujgupta84 & Singalingali) confirm if you've paid RPRF in advance?
Yes, Asivad, I did pay RPRF in advance. Most of the other guys who have received Additional document request (like Hopefulguy, KaydenB ) have heard from CIC within a week. Its 9th day for singalingali and me after the doc request. ...... !!!!!!! :'(

I have to say, I admire your calmness, all this delay hasn't taken you apart like it has done to me and others ... :-\

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
Tomorrow makes eight weeks since ECAS went to In Process for the June 19 group. I didn't foresee this at all.
If nothing else, we all have new-found respect (and genuine empathy) for guinea pigs, lab rats and assorted creatures. ;)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Yes, Asivad, I did pay RPRF in advance. Most of the other guys who have received Additional document request (like Hopefulguy, KaydenB ) have heard from CIC within a week. Its 9th day for singalingali and me after the doc request. ...... !!!!!!! :'(

I have to say, I admire your calmness, all this delay hasn't taken you apart like it has done to me and others ... :-\
Like I said, new-found respect for guinea pigs. And possibly a genetic predisposition for overproduction of Serotonin! ;D

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
I applied in late April. Currntly > Application: Open, Medicals Passed and Review in Progress.

This may sound like a silly question but I read in many posts ECAs updated,, ECA-3 lines. Can someone enlighten me whether its part of this group's jargon. I always thought this abbreviation stood for Education Credentials Assessment. Seems like I was wrong. Thanks in advance.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
hrc7777 said:
I applied in late April. Currntly > Application: Open, Medicals Passed and Review in Progress.

This may sound like a silly question but I read in many posts ECAs updated,, ECA-3 lines. Can someone enlighten me whether its part of this group's jargon. I always thought this abbreviation stood for Education Credentials Assessment. Seems like I was wrong. Thanks in advance.
Hey buddy, ECAS = Electronic Client Application Status

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Use this link and try and access it, see what you get ..

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Thanks a lot Anuj. So do most members use this one more often or My CIC? I always used My CIC. Do you know which one is more up-to date?

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
hrc7777 said:
Thanks a lot Anuj. So do most members use this one more often or My CIC? I always used My CIC. Do you know which one is more up-to date?
ECAS holds a bigger picture. MyCIC shows exactly where your profile is at.

What does your ECAS say..
a) In Process/Application Received?
b) How many lines are in there when you click the hyperlink?

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
It shows Application Received and Medicals received. Total 3 lines. I guess most late April applicants (outside Canada) have a similar status.
My CIC shows Medicals Passed.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
hrc7777 said:
It shows Application Received and Medicals received. Total 3 lines. I guess most late April applicants (outside Canada) have a similar status.
My CIC shows Medicals Passed.
Good on you! Update any movements that you have with your application at this thread. This forum is a knowledge powerhouse, don't hesitate to put in any doubts.

All the best

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Like this isn't funny anymore. First of all we had to deal with almost all the CEC applicants who applied in April & May receiving PPR and were patient. Now we are having to deal with April & May FSW inland applicants receiving PPR, like seriously?? I don't know why didn't stick to their old process and send our applications to our local visa offices instead of processing them at Ottawa since they're obviously overwhelmed. We are definitely being treated as outsiders (sadly which we technically are). many April FSW outland applicants are still waiting for their decisions and I haven't seen any May outsider with Ottawa vo receiving PPR's whereas inlanders as far as those who applied May 15 are getting responses. I'm not upset with the wait, I'm just pissed off that we're the least prioritised!! Rant over :'(