+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Is it just me or are only inland applicants getting PPRs of late...? Tired of waiting :mad:
I hope we both get it tomorrow ;)

tired of checking the status again and again...for you its longer than me. :eek:

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
harshmaru said:
I hope we both get it tomorrow ;)

tired of checking the status again and again...for you its longer than me. :eek:
We would all be better off if we weren't able to see each other's progress here. It's Day 112 for me and I've already made plans to fly to Canada in early October.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Btw Asivad, YamPower and fellow June 19'ers I've just received my GCMS Notes which show that around June 19 when our ECAS went in process, my file was sent for a second eligibility review. I heard that due to security measures CIC now does 2 eligibility checks. My first eligibility was calculated on 16 June and then sent for another review that same day and that was what triggered my ECAS to go in process on June 19. Since it took 1 day for the first reviewer to calculate eligibility I don't think it should take more than one day for the second review thereby making me believe that my file has been parked (please continue below).

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I requested the GCMS on 15 July and the last notes was on 16 June, therefore from 16 June till 15 July no one had touched my file which makes sense as they are trying to work the applications in date order. Based on my GCMS Notes I believe that once your ECAS is in process that means a CIC officer is reviewing your eligibility for a 2nd time and if okay issues your PPR that's why it's very rare for one to be refused after their ECAS goes to in process. You can be refused however if the second reviewer picks up on something that was initially missed for example the lady 'MaryAnneb' on this forum whose ECAS went in process but was refused due to the word 'parmanent' missing from her LMIA. I believe it was the 2nd reviewer who detected this. Finally the notes on my GCMS showed that R10 was okay and all documents were provided. I didn't see anything that would be a cause for concern. I therefore believe we'll hear positive news soon.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Anya654 said:
I requested the GCMS on 15 July and the last notes was on 16 June, therefore from 16 June till 15 July no one had touched my file which makes sense as they are trying to work the applications in date order. Based on my GCMS Notes I believe that once your ECAS is in process that means a CIC officer is reviewing your eligibility for a 2nd time and if okay issues your PPR that's why it's very rare for one to be refused after their ECAS goes to in process. You can be refused however if the second reviewer picks up on something that was initially missed for example the lady 'MaryAnneb' on this forum whose ECAS went in process but was refused due to the word 'parmanent' missing from her LMIA. I believe it was the 2nd reviewer who detected this. Finally the notes on my GCMS showed that R10 was okay and all documents were provided. I didn't see anything that would be a cause for concern. I therefore believe we'll hear positive news soon.
All kind of thoughts run over my mind. It does help when someone tries to use the word 'positive' though! Actually, CIC realises that FSW outlander's applications were getting processed too soon so they kept this type aside for a while. Unfortunately June19ers were the first batch to feel the brunt. It's frustrating to see CEC given so much priority since 6 weeks though. Let's pray and make a 'Positive Peer Rumble'!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Very interesting! It would be very surprising if one particular batch of applicants was selected en masse for a 2nd eligibility review rather than randomizing this process over the entire application pool. But this is a clear and logical explanation for the delay. Here's hoping we see some movement soon.

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Thanks a lot Anya, for taking the trouble to first request the notes and then detail them here. Have no reason to believe that if others from our batch order GCMS it's going to be any different.
Seriously though so glad people like you exist!

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting however to note that some June 19'ers have started seeing movement (anuj getting doc request, another getting ppr) which could mean they have now decided to touch our files!

Kilimanjaro

Aug 13, 2015
Hi all,
First time poster on this(or any) forum. Just want to say its been a great resource and I wanted to share details of my application as well.
ITA -April 17
App submitted and AOR -May 10
Medicals passed -May 18
Additional docs requested -Passport upload -May 19
Additional docs provided -May 19
Ecas- Application received,Medicals passed
Category- Outlander FSW

Good luck and best wishes for everyone's speedy PPR request!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Interesting however to note that some June 19'ers have started seeing movement (anuj getting doc request, another getting ppr) which could mean they have now decided to touch our files!
The moment we think we have found out a pattern with CIC, they do the excact opposite, the next time. June 19ers have some wonderful guys, advisers for this forum and it's ironic their application is taking the longest to process!! Close to 115 days man, sigh!!!!! :-\ :-\

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Thanks a lot Anya, for taking the trouble to first request the notes and then detail them here. Have no reason to believe that if others from our batch order GCMS it's going to be any different.
Seriously though so glad people like you exist!
Awww, you're welcome! :)

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
All kind of thoughts run over my mind. It does help when someone tries to use the word 'positive' though! Actually, CIC realises that FSW outlander's applications were getting processed too soon so they kept this type aside for a while. Unfortunately June19ers were the first batch to feel the brunt. It's frustrating to see CEC given so much priority since 6 weeks though. Let's pray and make a 'Positive Peer Rumble'!
Totally agree with you!

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Personally, I think outlanders should be dealt with first. We need more time to get our stuff together for the move, after all. ;) :p ;)

sela85

Jun 8, 2014
Kucuy15 said:
Every single PPR (or 95% of them) and progress in applications I have seen in this forum for the last two weeks have been on inlanders... :/

Not sure what the reasoning behind it is or whether they will leave us outlanders until the very end of our process?

They struggle is real! :-[
Or...maybe Outlanders are just not being as active on this forum. There's lots of 'lurkers' around here, believe me (including the writer ;D).
Anyways...keep the faith people, CIC is sending out PPRs.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agree with the lurkers remark. But the slowdown is real - outlanders got comparatively lesser PPRs over the last 2 months. Probably, CIC is cleaning up the Feb/Mar pile before they hit the 6 month deadline for those applicants.