22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Anya654 said:
Like this isn't funny anymore. First of all we had to deal with almost all the CEC applicants who applied in April & May receiving PPR and were patient. Now we are having to deal with April & May FSW inland applicants receiving PPR, like seriously?? I don't know why didn't stick to their old process and send our applications to our local visa offices instead of processing them at Ottawa since they're obviously overwhelmed. We are definitely being treated as outsiders (sadly which we technically are). many April FSW outland applicants are still waiting for their decisions and I haven't seen any May outsider with Ottawa vo receiving PPR's whereas inlanders as far as those who applied May 15 are getting responses. I'm not upset with the wait, I'm just pissed off that we're the least prioritised!! Rant over :'(
Gosh 19/6ers... It's indeed a sad situation... Hopefully before end of August, you guys will get PPR.. Keep calm and be patient... All the best :)

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Anya654 said:
Like this isn't funny anymore. First of all we had to deal with almost all the CEC applicants who applied in April & May receiving PPR and were patient. Now we are having to deal with April & May FSW inland applicants receiving PPR, like seriously?? I don't know why didn't stick to their old process and send our applications to our local visa offices instead of processing them at Ottawa since they're obviously overwhelmed. We are definitely being treated as outsiders (sadly which we technically are). many April FSW outland applicants are still waiting for their decisions and I haven't seen any May outsider with Ottawa vo receiving PPR's whereas inlanders as far as those who applied May 15 are getting responses. I'm not upset with the wait, I'm just pissed off that we're the least prioritised!! Rant over :'(
Anya654, initially CECs had to wait and FSWs were CICs priority and now its the other way around. Also, June19ers got a rough deal of 2nd verification process (as per your phone conversation). We have been waiting for so long that I sometimes feel i have lost all positive energy. Our lives are dependent on EE, CIC needs to be a BIT more sensitive with us for sure. I hope CIC takes note of our files and put us out of our misery! Can't eat properly 'coz of all the anxiety!! :-\ :'(

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
vishalv said:
Gosh 19/6ers... It's indeed a sad situation... Hopefully before end of August, you guys will get PPR.. Keep calm and be patient... All the best :)
Couldn't help but notice your timeline :p Do you mind sharing whether you're an inland or outland applicant? And your NOC please.
@ Anya, few outlanders with NOC's in medicine who applied even after me , have received ppr :(

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
JB007 said:
Couldn't help but notice your timeline :p Do you mind sharing whether you're an inland or outland applicant? And your NOC please.
@ Anya, few outlanders with NOC's in medicine who applied even after me , have received ppr :(
i'm an outlander. I'm hoping to get a positive result by November. :)

My NOC is 2132.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
vishalv said:

My NOC is 2132.

You got ITA on Friday and submitted by the following Wednesday with Medical Passed on the Thursday. Your application is on fire man!

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Anya654 said:
It's definitely frustrating but a few June19ers have gotten PPR like HopefulGuy (this isn't in Kayden's Database though), shirebikes, VVK_01, Karl_h, and Mlisj123

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
vishalv said:

My NOC is 2132.
I think you"ll hear sooner :). I'm still waiting to get into "In Process", 3 months down the line :) Fingers crossed!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
YamPower said:
You got ITA on Friday and submitted by the following Wednesday with Medical Passed on the Thursday. Your application is on fire man!
Actually, this is my second application mate. So I'm hoping things go smooth this time without any hiccups. :)

Do let us know when the golden news arrives (PPR). :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalv said:
Actually, this is my second application mate. So I'm hoping things go smooth this time without any hiccups. :)

Do let us know when the golden news arrives (PPR). :)
vishalv, did you send in a CSE about your rejection? Did CIC bother reopening your cancelled profile?

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
chevy said:
Hi,
My ECAS also went in process yesterday night, I want to know from those whom ECAS changed to in process yesterday, do you guys applied through FSW, if yes then it might be because of PER (Positive Eligibility Review), I remember last year trend of FSW that they use to give PER in batches and last night in process was also in batch.....May be same trend with 19 june in process seems like they also applied through FSW....
chevy, a fellow member, posted this..

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Anya654, initially CECs had to wait and FSWs were CICs priority and now its the other way around. Also, June19ers got a rough deal of 2nd verification process (as per your phone conversation). We have been waiting for so long that I sometimes feel i have lost all positive energy. Our lives are dependent on EE, CIC needs to be a BIT more sensitive with us for sure. I hope CIC takes note of our files and put us out of our misery! Can't eat properly 'coz of all the anxiety!! :-\ :'(
Yeah :(

It wasn't a phone telephone conversation though. I found the info through my GCMS Notes.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
JB007 said:
I think you"ll hear sooner :). I'm still waiting to get into "In Process", 3 months down the line :) Fingers crossed!
Thanks mate for your kind words :). I pray that you get your PPR soon too. It will be a joyful occasion. :)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
vishalv, did you send in a CSE about your rejection? Did CIC bother reopening your cancelled profile?
Hey Asivad,

Yes I did send in a CSE in first week of July. But I did not get any response :(. It's disheartening though. I had expected my application to get reopened or atleast a response stating why they cant open my application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

For your family size of 1 member, the minimum funds requirement currently is $11,931 CAD. You have provided a letter from your father stating that he is giving you funds equivalent to XXXXX CAD as well as a letter from ABC bank stating your average balance for the past 6 months. You have failed to provide additional documents in support of these letters. Since you have failed to satisfy me that you have available funds that are net of outstanding debts and since you have not submitted evidence of arranged employment in Canada, within the meaning of the Regulations, you are not exempt from this requirement. I am therefore not satisfied that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. :)

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. :)

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.
Please tell me you're joking. Oh my God. No.