+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Assessment for Pakistan

sfahadahmed

Feb 28, 2019
No dear ..they charge for each degree..the more u sent the more u pay...so only master's degree n transcript copies are enough and make sure when u fill CES online form you don't do any mistake cz everything gets locked once u press submit button even ur name n email id..one thing more ur attestation should be fresh n sealed in hec envelope n write the CES address on it,I have pasted printed address n thn couriered it.
Thank you so much. That was really helpful. :)

sfahadahmed

Feb 28, 2019
No dear ..they charge for each degree..the more u sent the more u pay...so only master's degree n transcript copies are enough and make sure when u fill CES online form you don't do any mistake cz everything gets locked once u press submit button even ur name n email id..one thing more ur attestation should be fresh n sealed in hec envelope n write the CES address on it,I have pasted printed address n thn couriered it.
Thanks. You are correct. Each assessed credential requires an additional amount.

sfahadahmed

Feb 28, 2019
The application process also says "I will arrange to have official academic records (transcripts/statement of marks) sent directly from the issuing institution to CES address given below in a sealed envelope unless otherwise specified under the Required Documents by Country of Education". I read on the documents for the country of education and it seems optional to send the transcripts from the issuing institution directly to CES. Did you request transcripts from the institution sent directly to CES or did you only submitted the attested photo copies?

mirfanahmed

Aug 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I want to ask that I did my bachelors from UET Taxila. So who will send the sealed copy of transcript and degree, UET Taxila or HEC?
Second I did my masters from Turkey so from there the university will send the sealed copy of transcript and degree?

denoza

May 18, 2018
Hello everyone. I want to ask that I did my bachelors from UET Taxila. So who will send the sealed copy of transcript and degree, UET Taxila or HEC?
Second I did my masters from Turkey so from there the university will send the sealed copy of transcript and degree?
If you take the equivalence for your Masters degree then Bachelors is not required

Sep 2, 2019
I have a query. I have finished a 2 year BBA (from Karachi University), then a 2 year MA in English Literature (also from Karachi University), and finally a 2 year MA TEFL (from AIOU). If I only send my last and final degree (MA TEFL) to CES, how will they know that it is equivalent to 16 years or 18 years of education?

haseebur85

Sep 14, 2019
I have done 2 years bachelors (English and Political Science) and 2 years masters in English. Does it falls in "Two or more certificates,diplomas or degrees"?

shahbaz196

Sep 17, 2019
what iqas icas or other will recognize my degree if my university is not listed on iqas or icas

and why some university are not available on iqas or icas site but thy are available on hec site

Alieha

Aug 12, 2018
Hi Jojii, saw your helpful comment and thought id ask for your advice. Im trying to decide whether to go for WES and IQAS.
- I have a MA from Beaconhouse National University, which WES is clear about not recognising. The IQAS website implies that it MIGHT recognize it as it is recognised by HEC. Do you think its worth trying IQAS because it would add to my points? Could I know the universities you and your spouse studied from?
I am inclined to go for wes because its more popular and states less time on its website. My undergrad is from the uk and recognized by both institutions.
Hi. Can you tell me what became of your ECA for BNU? I also want to get ECA for BNU Bachelors degree but dont know whether IQAS will give equivalence for it equal to Bachelor's

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I wish to apply for saskatchewan SINP program what profile should i made first ....EOI on Saskatchewan or Express entry profile on cic.ca