+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Assessment for Pakistan

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
Yes. I am 100% sure about this. because both me and my spouse got ECA done from IQAS. We only submitted documentation for Bachelors and Masters degree. We have both received positive ECA without any issues. Good luck. You can send me a PM if you have any further questions. :)
Dear friend,
how much time IQAS need for assessment. I have a same case like you for immigration

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
in total 3 months
you mean 3 months from the documents delivery date or 3 months from the AOR email confirmation. I have completed 3 months from the documents delivery date and am in the 11th week after the AOR2 email was received.

ayazhyder777

Sep 26, 2018
Dear Friends,

I have done three years Apprenticeship training in Aircraft Maintenance Aerospace trade from PIA Training Center, it is a certificate course. Can I know from where can I get its ECA. ? Where ECA institute you guys prefer.

Reactions: Sidrafarrukh

shakil_khan

Oct 14, 2018
Hi,

Can anybody plz guide me abt WES ECA for 2 years B.Comm degree from Punjab University ? Will WES give same graduation equivalence for that ? Also, do I need to get HEC attestation for B.Comm degree and send it by myself in sealed envelop ? BISE degree also need to send ?

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
Hello all,

I'm in dire need of some help and would greatly appreciate any help I receive from the members. I have a few simple questions, which are :

1. I have completed my BBA (4 Years Undergraduate degree) & MBA (2 Years Graduate Degree) from Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education, Karachi. Both the degrees are HEC verified, the only question I have is where can I get them assessed from as I have seen a few assessing bodies who have clearly stated that they do not any degrees from the above mentioned institute.

2. Similarly, my fiancé has also completed the same degrees but from Preston University, Karachi and I'd like to ask the same question regarding her degrees.

I look forward to receiving some expert advise & help on this matter from all the respected members, your help would be highly appreciated and give us a hope of having a good future ahead. :)
Any luck with ECA processing through IQAS for your fiance ? anyone else got their Preston / PIMSAT degrees processed through IQAS ?

Saad12ka4

Dec 17, 2018
Hi Everyone.

Can anyone guide me do we need to send matric and inter cerificates and marksheet also to WES alkng with Degrees.?

Waiting for a reply

Ibrahimkhan

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, this one is really helpful. However; are you 100% sure that intermediate is not required by IQAS?
because my college was closed many years ago and certificate issuing board need Principle signature on the application which is a lot more time consuming and complicated process to verify the intermediate documents. So if intermediate is not required that means it is super easy for me because I have 2 years BA and 2 years MA both from the same university. (Punjab University)

Ibrahimkhan

Dec 19, 2018
Hi Everyone.

Can anyone guide me do we need to send matric and inter cerificates and marksheet also to WES alkng with Degrees.?

Waiting for a reply
Any one guide me regarding Canada visa process? Plzzzzzzz
Ibrahim khan
Email:ibrahimclts@gmail.com

Ibrahimkhan

Dec 19, 2018
Dear Friend,

Any One can guide me that I did BCS in 2012 from Newports Institute of communications and economics from Main Brach Karachi I want to do ECA through ICAS what will be the process and what document required for that, please guide me.

Best Regards,

Mobin Siddiqui
Brother plzz I have the same issue.plz then inform me

waqarahmed89

Nov 17, 2018
Question about WES vs other organizations.

WES granted me 4 years bachelors degree rank despite the fact i have BBA hons and MBA Finance degree total 18 years of education. Can anyone help me if i send my documents to IQAS or any other institute they will rank it as a Masters degree?

Your reply is much appreciated!

Reactions: Amjad Rasheed

Amjad Rasheed

Dec 16, 2018
Iqas or wes which will give more points for 16 years of education. What will wes consider and what will iqas consider ?
Question about WES vs other organizations.

WES granted me 4 years bachelors degree rank despite the fact i have BBA hons and MBA Finance degree total 18 years of education. Can anyone help me if i send my documents to IQAS or any other institute they will rank it as a Masters degree?

Your reply is much appreciated!
sir plzz text me on whatsapp +923334772857 i will guide you step by step your all problem will be solve.