+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Assessment for Pakistan

AdnanFarogh

Oct 6, 2019
I have a query which is making me very confused and I hope that you guys can help me out. I have recently got my Original Degree and Transcript attested from HEC with color copy of each document. I have sent attested HEC color copies to IQAS and waiting for the process to complete. Meanwhile, I am planning to send color copies of my degree and transcript to CES since IQAS is taking too long for ECA.

My question is do I have to get the color copy attested again from HEC since I will be making a color copy of original documents which are attested or I don't need attestation of color copy again because they are color copies of the original attested documents

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
I have a query which is making me very confused and I hope that you guys can help me out. I have recently got my Original Degree and Transcript attested from HEC with color copy of each document. I have sent attested HEC color copies to IQAS and waiting for the process to complete. Meanwhile, I am planning to send color copies of my degree and transcript to CES since IQAS is taking too long for ECA.

My question is do I have to get the color copy attested again from HEC since I will be making a color copy of original documents which are attested or I don't need attestation of color copy again because they are color copies of the original attested documents
Hi There,

You definitely need to get each copy of document attested before you send out to anyone. In short, despite of the fact that original document is already attested, you still need to get the copy attested each time.

Reactions: AdnanFarogh

AdnanFarogh

Oct 6, 2019
Hi There,

You definitely need to get each copy of document attested before you send out to anyone. In short, despite of the fact that original document is already attested, you still need to get the copy attested each time.
Thank you

Kaka33

Nov 10, 2019
Has anyone gone through WES or ICAS to get their education evaluated, would like to learn from their experience as I begin to go through the process.

How does one get the HSC education from Karachi evaluated.

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Has anyone gone through WES or ICAS to get their education evaluated, would like to learn from their experience as I begin to go through the process.

How does one get the HSC education from Karachi evaluated.
You need to get copies your documents attested from respective boards first and get them sealed in envelope from issuing authorities. Higher education from hec. Then create an application with wes and with your application reference number, send out documents. The rest is on wes. They will evaluate docs and get back to you.

Nazia786

Dec 10, 2019
Hey there!
Buddy you have done an amazing job by explaining each and every step needed to follow for IQAS ECA.
After all i want to know that about my education assessment As i have a four year Bachelor's Degree BS (Computer science) and a Master's Degree MS(Project Management) from Capital University of Science and Technology (CUST Islamabad Pakistan) now the curious thing is surely i can get a Master's Degree evaluation with this education as i have seen most of the time WES considerd it 2 Bachelor's degree. Your kind suggestions regarding to IQAS ECA about my case are much appreciated cause i get a clear picture of my ECA Report. As of now im considering my education is equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree.
2- Another thing i wana know is that as much i have seen on IQAS Website my University is not listed there and on their PDF File version about the Pakistani Credentials also.As my University is formarly known as MAJU University and charted under Sindh Gov but now before 2 years ago the University got its affiliation with Federal Gov and changed their name from MAJU to Cust university So Now what will happen for my ECA.
Your kind anticipation will be highly regarded. Seniors suggestion will also be highly appreciated.

Hi, this is nazia..I have done my MBA. In 2008 from Cust previously known as MAJU..I want to get my MBA degree assess but Iqas is full, Wes doesn't accept Cust degree evaluation, CES also doesn't accept my assessment, now where should I get my degree assessment. Plz guide me am too worried

Nazia786

Dec 10, 2019
Hi... I have done my BCOM from university of Punjab then MBA 3 years from MAJU which is currently known as CUSt. I completed my degree in 2008. I want to get my master's assessed but Wes doesn't accept my credentials nor CES due to my uni name...where should I go for assessment..
Plz give me sincere help

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Please check for other options available for assessment. Heard university of Toronto recognizes most of the educational programs.

Madiha_rz

Jan 6, 2020
Hello,
I just wanted to know for academic documents assessment from WES, should I send matric, inter, graduation and masters marksheet and degree? I have two years of graduation (B.A) and two years of masters (M.A) from Karachi. Inter and matric also from Karachi.

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello,
I just wanted to know for academic documents assessment from WES, should I send matric, inter, graduation and masters marksheet and degree? I have two years of graduation (B.A) and two years of masters (M.A) from Karachi. Inter and matric also from Karachi.
Hi, Yes you need to send degree and transcript for each qualification earned. Each document needs to be verified by respective institute before sending to WES

Feb 13, 2020
Hello Everyone, My name is Muhammad Usman and I'm from Pakistan. Actually I want to ask about ECA report. My academic education is 16 years means I have 2 years Bachelor degree (B.Com) and 2 years Master degree (MSc IT). Can anyone tell me which Evaluation agency is best for me, that evaluate my degree equivalent to Master or evaluate best euilvalency level. Kindly guide me. Thank you

Rana Haider

Mar 13, 2020
I am Civil Engineer having 18 years of education with M.Sc. in Civil Engineering (2 years) and B.Sc. Civil Engineering (4 years). I want to immigrate to Canada as Skilled Worker through Express Entry and Provincial Nomination Program streams. Civil Engineering is regulated profession in Canada. I have selected WES for Educational Credential Assessment. I have two questions.

• Is my qualification is equal to Canadian Master Degree?
  • Do I need to apply for WES Standard application for professional license and ECA application for IRCC simultaneously?

Tinamadan

Apr 23, 2018
I am Civil Engineer having 18 years of education with M.Sc. in Civil Engineering (2 years) and B.Sc. Civil Engineering (4 years). I want to immigrate to Canada as Skilled Worker through Express Entry and Provincial Nomination Program streams. Civil Engineering is regulated profession in Canada. I have selected WES for Educational Credential Assessment. I have two questions.

• Is my qualification is equal to Canadian Master Degree?
  • Do I need to apply for WES Standard application for professional license and ECA application for IRCC simultaneously?
Yes your maters will be consider as maters and apply for eca category only.

Malik Ali 786

Jul 27, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have a degree of B.tech honors from Preston University of Pakistan and want to get ECA for the same. Please guide me which evaluation body should I use to get ECA.
Thank you in advance

BabarAli5001

Oct 3, 2020
I have searched the whole internet for my confusion .. didnt find it
As for Pakistani's doing ICAS for ECA, what documents should we be sending to ICAS?
1- ONLY sealed envelopes of HEC and IBCC, document submission form (printed email) ?.
When i recieved an email from ICAS, they send Document submission form and Official Records Request Form ...
Are we Pakistani entitled to fill the Official Request form? if YES, who is going to fill it? the Department Chairman or Registrar?

Last edited: