+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

Feb 8, 2022
Nope waiting after medicals were extended. I thought they were processing CEC files, anyone got ppr?
When was your medical extended?
Mine was extended on 14th feb, no updates on that.
Called them back in Jan, agent said eligibility ín process everything else complete including security.
Now my medical is extended, does it mean that my eligibility is passed too?

Rgill133

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Called them back in Jan, agent said eligibility ín process everything else complete including security.
My security and criminality not started yet. Same status for months

ellisa.khoja

Jul 29, 2021
My medical is extended by eligibility is not started as per the agent. The file was last touched on Feb 15 for medical extension. So updates since then. Some CEC folks are getting updates, not sure when FSW of US CoR will start. (Assuming there is 15k cec backlog, if they have even 5k we are doomed)

ellisa.khoja

Jul 29, 2021
It would be better if FSW , with CoR US would be in Ottawa too like others, atleast they are processing FSW, Edmonton on other hand is pre-occupied with CEC

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Just got this mail stating:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You
must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for
any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our CPC Edmonton office
immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with
details concerning your situation.

I don't know what to do I am cec and spouse outland.It looks like PPR. I should get Portal email.

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You
must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for
any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our CPC Edmonton office
immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with

I don't know what to do I am cec and spouse outland.It looks like PPR. I should get Portal email.
Congrats!

Feb 8, 2022
My medical is extended by eligibility is not started as per the agent. The file was last touched on Feb 15 for medical extension. So updates since then. Some CEC folks are getting updates, not sure when FSW of US CoR will start. (Assuming there is 15k cec backlog, if they have even 5k we are doomed)
That doesn't help our case.
Also, if file is not fully processed then why did they extend medical in the portal? Doesn't make any sense.
My best guess is, they usually release PPR in batches. Whenever they release a batch of CoR US or outland applicants, all of us will get our PPR.
That's my guess.

Feb 8, 2022

Yeah, seems like PPR. Congratulations!

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
AOR 4 Oct. Just spoke to an agent, nobody has touched my file after MEP, UCI and First Eligibility Review in November 2021. So the status in signature is still valid.

Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Pass
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Pass
Security: Not started