+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

Rgill133

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Just got this mail stating:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You
must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for
any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our CPC Edmonton office
immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with
details concerning your situation.

I don't know what to do I am cec and spouse outland.It looks like PPR. I should get Portal email.
What is date of your aor

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Finally things are moving for me. Received the PPR for my spouse(Outland). Still waiting for my COPR which I should hopefully get it in next few days.

Spamming IRCC with multiple web-forms & e-mails has finally paid off.

Jgolbel

Nov 17, 2021
Finally things are moving for me. Received the PPR for my spouse(Outland). Still waiting for my COPR which I should hopefully get it in next few days.

AOR??

ellisa.khoja

Jul 29, 2021

Do you have Edmonton email? On which email did you send the mails?

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Do you have Edmonton email? On which email did you send the mails?
Wasn’t able to find the email address of Edmonton office so I emailed on “IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca“ which probably belongs to the Calgary office. Also received a reply from them saying: “The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.”

vpak

Dec 6, 2021
AOR 4 Oct. Just spoke to an agent, nobody has touched my file after MEP, UCI and First Eligibility Review in November 2021. So the status in signature is still valid.

Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Pass
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Pass
Security: Not started
Do you know why your eligibility has Review Required?

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Do you know why your eligibility has Review Required?
Yes I do. I learnt from GCMS notes that the case analyst marked my digitally signed (named digital signature) employer reference letter as unsigned, and one of my reference letter from foreign experience was missing (submitted later in November upon reception from the employer, but Eligibility was already assessed before the letter was attached to my file by the Client Centre).

How about you?

vpak

Dec 6, 2021
Yes I do. I learnt from GCMS notes that the case analyst marked my digitally signed (named digital signature) employer reference letter as unsigned, and one of my reference letter from foreign experience was missing (submitted later in November upon reception from the employer, but Eligibility was already assessed before the letter was attached to my file by the Client Centre).

How about you?
My profile was transferred to Edmonton with a review request on November 24th. Since then no updates at all. I don’t know the reason, we are waiting for the ATIP.
9 months of profile submitted today.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
My profile was transferred to Edmonton with a review request on November 24th. Since then no updates at all. I don’t know the reason, we are waiting for the ATIP.
9 months of profile submitted today.
I think mine was transferred to Edmonton in November too. My eligibility was assessed on November 17 in Sydney, nothing after that since it got transferred to Edmonton.

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Received the Golden e-mail(PR Portal Confirmation) finally on 12th/March/2022:D. Took almost 1.5 years to get it approved. Was a long wait indeed.

CEC Inland Applicant with Outland Spouse
ITA: 16th September 2020
CRS score: 495
AOR: 30th October 2020
Primary VO: Edmonton
Medical Passed: 13th December 2021(Extended)
Got Married: January 2021
Request to Add Spouse to the Application: April 2021
Document Request for Spouse: 5th June 2021
Documents submitted for spouse including Medicals: 5th July 2021
Spouse Added to the Application: October 2021
Spouse's Medical Passed: November 2021
BIL for Spouse: 21st February 2022
Biometrics submitted for Spouse: 25th February 2022
PPR for Spouse(Outland): 4th March 2022
PR Portal e-mail for the Primary Applicant: 12th March 2022

KrishPS

Jul 19, 2021
My AOR: Jan 14th, 2021

Medicals approved: Feb 5th, 2021
Complete silence.
Contacted IRCC but no response due to Afghanistan issue.
Requested GCMS notes 2 times one in July 2021, and one in Jan 2022. No response on it
Medicals expired in Dec 2021
Medicals extended in Feb 24th, 2022
Requested Tax documents from the USA (Since I was in the USA before) and Canada 2020 Notice of assessment on March 3rd, 2022
Submitted all the documents on March 7th, 2022
Documents submitted confirmation email on the same day and status changed to "March 7th Reviewing additions documents provided"
Again on March 11th,2022 checked and the status changed to "March 11th Reviewing additions documents provided" but no update email.

Complete silence. Still waiting for the update. Contacted IRCC but was not able to reach.

Really frustrating. :(:(:(:(:(