+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

KrishPS

Jul 19, 2021
My AOR: Jan 14th, 2021

Medicals approved: Feb 5th, 2021
Complete silence.
Contacted IRCC but no response due to Afghanistan issue.
Requested GCMS notes 2 times one in July 2021, and one in Jan 2022. No response on it
Medicals expired in Dec 2021
Medicals extended in Feb 24th, 2022
Requested Tax documents from the USA (Since I was in the USA before) and Canada 2020 Notice of assessment on March 3rd, 2022
Submitted all the documents on March 7th, 2022
Documents submitted confirmation email on the same day and status changed to "March 7th Reviewing additions documents provided"
Again on March 11th,2022 checked and the status changed to "March 11th Reviewing additions documents provided" but no update email.

Complete silence. Still waiting for the update. Contacted IRCC but was not able to reach.

Really frustrating. :(:(:(:(:(

Finally received my Portal email on March 21st, 2022

Responded with the requested details on the same day and received Portal credentials on March 23rd, 2022

Reactions: Rajankaur

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC

Responded with the requested details on the same day and received Portal credentials on March 23rd, 2022
Congrats !
Did you got portal email from Edmonton VO and what was your BG status before getting that email ?

Rgill133

Star Member
May 19, 2021

Congrats , your aor was jan 2021 it was a long wait. What we can expect from edmonton office as sept 2021 aor , it is ridiculous.

Reactions: BrainMj

BrainMj

Mar 24, 2022
Edmonton
Hi there. How's it going? I want to tell you my story. I hope it will be useful to you. I immigrated to Canada 6 months ago. The process was hard. I was very nervous. Because I could have been refused to apply for a visa. My good significant others found a way out of the situation. I was helped by an immigration consultant edmonton. They helped with the paperwork. I found out from him all the deadlines and dates. It was productive to work with him. I hope I helped you. Good luck everyone.

matt7172

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Just found that my primary VO has changed from Sydney to Edmonton. I have everything passed except Criminality and background check which haven't been started.
AOR - 29th September, CEC inland
Also not sure if the change is a good thing

Reactions: maghool71

flamingo8

Nov 4, 2021
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-09-2021
Med's Done....
05-11-2021
Just found that my primary VO has changed from Sydney to Edmonton. I have everything passed except Criminality and background check which haven't been started.
AOR - 29th September, CEC inland
Also not sure if the change is a good thing
Same here. Everything passed but criminality and security.
My AOR is Sep. 30th.

Looks like it will be a long wait for us Edmonton folks.

Does anyone's secondary office is in Vancouver, and primary in CIO? Everything passed, Security Not Started for one month now. What does it mean?
Previously, Primary was CIO and Secondary was CPC-Ottawa. Right now, Primary is CIP and Secondary is Vancouver now. Everything passed except for Security. Any thoughts?

shubham_bohra94

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Finally things are moving for me. Received the PPR for my spouse(Outland). Still waiting for my COPR which I should hopefully get it in next few days.

Spamming IRCC with multiple web-forms & e-mails has finally paid off.
hey I'm in similar situation. AOR 2021.CEC inland, spouse inland.

Everything is passed security is in progress. And its just EDMONTON VO delaying. How did you get hold of them and you mentioned spamming webforms and emails. What did you exactly do?