Photo & Address Upload to PR Portal - Feb 15, 2023
eCoPR Generation Date -
PR Card Received -
VO - Calgary

Spousal - Inland

Reactions: aaron_matthew

daily.b

Sep 19, 2022
I submitted the declaration, address and photo on Jan 19 but no email from the Calgary office since then. I checked the portal to see if there's update occasionally. A few days ago, I noticed my photo is not in the portal but a message "File not uploaded". So I clicked "Add/Edit" button and re-uploaded the photo. Today I checked the portal and the photo disappeared again. Should I send a webform to confirm my photo is in place?

PR Confirmation Email - Jan 18, 2023
Email with PR Portal Credentials - Jan 19, 2023
Photo & Address Upload to PR Portal -Jan 19, 2023
eCoPR Generation Date -
PR Card Received -
VO - Calgary

Spousal - Inland

Reactions: aaron_matthew

C&MSAFA

Feb 14, 2023
I submitted the declaration, address and photo on Jan 19 but no email from the Calgary office since then. I checked the portal to see if there's update occasionally. A few days ago, I noticed my photo is not in the portal but a message "File not uploaded". So I clicked "Add/Edit" button and re-uploaded the photo. Today I checked the portal and the photo disappeared again. Should I send a webform to confirm my photo is in place?

PR Confirmation Email - Jan 18, 2023
Email with PR Portal Credentials - Jan 19, 2023
Photo & Address Upload to PR Portal -Jan 19, 2023
eCoPR Generation Date -
PR Card Received -
VO - Calgary

Spousal - Inland
You do not have to upload your picture again. This is a glitch on their portal. If you just refresh a couple times after signing in, it should show up.

guriii12

Nov 30, 2020
Did you receive any communication that PR cards have been mailed? Just asking because I also received eCOPR today.
Yea I connected my PR card application to my gckey. So I received an email about update on ky application that it is approved

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Yea I connected my PR card application to my gckey. So I received an email about update on ky application that it is approved
Wow!! I did not even know that we can do that! haha.. thanks

Reactions: guriii12

C&MSAFA

Feb 14, 2023
PR Confirmation Email - Jan 30, 2023
Email with PR Portal Credentials - Feb 1, 2023
Photo & Address Upload to PR Portal -Feb 1, 2023
eCoPR Generation Date - Feb 6, 2023
PR Card Approved in GCKEY- Feb 20, 2023
PR Card Received -
VO - Calgary

Spousal - Inland

vidhu88

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi, my spouse also received her PR card yesterday in the mail. She did not receive an email from IRCC, though. I have a question -on her PR Card, the port of entry is stated as "Calgary," even though she had mentioned "Vancouver" when we submitted her application. Is this the case with anyone else here, and should we contact IRCC to get it corrected?

Reactions: BC_CEC_Aspirant