+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR to PR Card Calgary Office

Sherry424

Feb 2, 2023
I am waiting for PR card since February 7, 2023. No update and both address and photo are in review. Do i need to wait more or Contact IRCC.? . pls help..

Garry140

Feb 6, 2023
Yes just send web foam.or call ircc contact number after 3pm .they will give u pr card application number it will start from R . Then they request to officer .I did same way my address today accepted . Photo still in review waiting from q0 feb

Reactions: Sherry424

Sherry424

Feb 2, 2023
Yes just send web foam.or call ircc contact number after 3pm .they will give u pr card application number it will start from R . Then they request to officer .I did same way my address today accepted . Photo still in review waiting from q0 feb
Thanks alot for help.. I called IRCC last Thursday and just got update today about card getting approved and mailed..Contacting IRCC really helps..

Reactions: Tasha Pearce

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Question to all:

CoPR document expires before receiving the card.

Now what?
if you are inside Canada, that does not matter to you. Its expiry is related to landing only as far as I know. Otherwise its a document for lifetime till you do not get citizenship as everybody will ask for this if not PR card.

Adrian Timm

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Anyone know time frame after second picture sent in?

Not sure why it took 9 mon to reject the first one, after portal accepted

ajmendoza

Jan 27, 2020
Hi All,

I received this letter last week. May I please ask your time line when to expect copr and ppr for my dependent?

Letter says:
Your temporary residence application has been approved and an occupation-restricted open work permit is being issued.

It has also been determined that your family members included in your application meet the eligibility requirements namely:

We have received and assessed your proof of work experience to support your application for permanent residence.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed.

The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Calgary and Manila
will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

adinish

Aug 21, 2023
Hello
I got my eCOPR on Aug 28th. Didn't receive my PR card yet. Do you knw if this is a valid timeline or how long more need to wait for PR card?