+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR to PR Card Calgary Office

C&MSAFA

Feb 14, 2023
how many days does it take to reach after it shows the status we mailed your card?
Based off everything I have seen, it depends on how quickly they updated the status. Some people are getting them the same day others up to 14 days after status changed.

finallyfree

Jan 11, 2023
I submitted address and picture Feb. 1 and got my ECOPR Feb. 6th

Here is a spreadsheet that may help with some timelines for you

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zrhyJlAQysSDm0cp18DRYz8iCUfYrGiBlSzkWrqU96E/edit#gid=617364521
yeah, im on that list as well. 44 days and counting.

i dont get it. so frustrating. why does it take only a few days for some but months for others. where's the fairness and accountability. while i sit here and watch some amazing job opportunities pass by, because of a stupid f* pdf document.

• Sad
Reactions: whozarm

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
yeah, im on that list as well. 44 days and counting.

i dont get it. so frustrating. why does it take only a few days for some but months for others. where's the fairness and accountability. while i sit here and watch some amazing job opportunities pass by, because of a stupid f* pdf document.
I feel you, my husband was 52 days and the wait was very frustrating. Your time is coming, hopefully less than a week for you.

There’s no harm in applying. Dependent on the job/industry, the hiring process can take upwards of 30-45 days which would buy you time for the pdf to be issued. Just my thoughts…

Reactions: aaron_matthew

C&MSAFA

Feb 14, 2023
PR Confirmation Email - Jan 30, 2023
Email with PR Portal Credentials - Feb 1, 2023
Photo & Address Upload to PR Portal -Feb 1, 2023
eCoPR Generation Date - Feb 6, 2023
PR Card Approved in GCKEY- Feb 20, 2023
PR Card Received - Feb 28, 2023
VO - Calgary

Spousal - Inland

Updating that we received PR card today

AraSu

Oct 3, 2022
Hello All,
I have received my eCOPR on 06 Jan 2023. While confirming my details in PR portal, I have given an address, that was verified but I have shifted to the new address now. Though I have opted for "Canada Post-Mail Forwarding" option, since PR card would be sent in "Do Not Forward" mail, I believe my card would have been sent back to IRCC. I have raised a Webform under "Permanent Resident Initial Card" mentioning the new address and requested to mail the same to the new address for self and dependents. Is there any other option to get the PR card mailed to my new address. Appreciate your help in this regard.

bbayaka

Oct 18, 2022
Is anybody still waiting for their eCOPR from calgary vo even though you uploaded your address and photon in 2022? I've uploaded mine in December and still waiting for my ecopr.

Adrian Timm

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Portal requirements were sent Nov. 11, 22.
picture still in review, and no eCOPR!

unbelievable!
Was able to find on application tracker, and shows no activity since September!
Also show Copr to expire in July, and have not even received it!

Seems to be no consistency with them at all

• Wow
Reactions: shanew