+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

anujcity

May 2, 2018
Hello guys, I got ADR - schedule A, Generic form, employment letter and RCMP from Ottawa on 21st November 2019. Same day, medical was passed. I did RCMP today. So I m just wondering that will RCMP send result directly to office or I will get it?

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Hello guys, I got ADR - schedule A, Generic form, employment letter and RCMP from Ottawa on 21st November 2019. Same day, medical was passed. I did RCMP today. So I m just wondering that will RCMP send result directly to office or I will get it?
No idea

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
No, you have to wait until you get the police clearance report and scan it and upload

Reactions: anujcity

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
congrats. You should get ppr soon

Game789

Star Member
May 31, 2019
U will get RCMP at home with in 14-15 days

Game789

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Congratulations

anujcity

May 2, 2018
U will get RCMP at home with in 14-15 days
Thank you man. I got request letter from Ottawa that mentioned that they will get result from directly RCMP. And they mentioned in note that if I will get it than I have to submit it. so I don’t know what should I submit in place holder?