+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

Gabriel82

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Nothing Man..still application recieved
Processing bar shows 100% completed.Completion date is December 11
My date of completion was in October. So I am in my 20th month of processing time and still every time I call they just says background check going on. It seems this year going to be end without any update.

Aabt

May 24, 2019
My date of completion was in October. So I am in my 20th month of processing time and still every time I call they just says background check going on. It seems this year going to be end without any update.
Hope you will get it before the end 2019

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi guys my status change to In process from decision made ...
I got married before my DM n submitted my spouse file..
What does this mean .. is 18 months timeline agin follows in my case..??

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
timeline and which vo? dm to ip means they need to reprocess your case.

Last edited:

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Jan 2019 AR
Sydney VO
It means they have to check my eligibity too know again or just they will process everything for my spouse only..??

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
It means they have to reprocess your case.
Jan 2019 AR
Sydney VO
It means they have to check my eligibity too know again or just they will process everything for my spouse only..??
They will do both, recheck your eligibility and process everything for your wife if you add your wife. It won't be a short time. Since you got married during your processing time, your personal status has changed, they see you as you are not eligible any more, they need to recheck your eligibility. It's not that easy like you got married and they just need to offer another pr to your wife.not that way

Last edited:

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
It means they have to reprocess your case.

They will do both, recheck your eligibility and process everything for your wife if you add your wife. It won't be a short time. Since you got married during your processing time, your personal status has changed, they see you as you are not eligible any more, they need to recheck your eligibility. It's not that easy like you got married and they just need to offer another pr to your wife.not that way
Thaks for ur reply.. so it means now my time again started from day 1 because for them its a new case ... so its a long way to go now i am really stressed and to be honest i didnt know that its gonna be like this... this time is quite frustrating ..

Aabt

May 24, 2019
My progress bar is 100 percentage completed and now it's saying your application is taking us longer than usual to process. Anyone have same thing on cic account?

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Hello Everyone
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 25, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 25, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on Oct 30, 2019.
  5. Medical results have been received.
And now after all this my application status changed from In process to Application Received not received any communication to what is going on

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
My progress bar is 100 percentage completed and now it's saying your application is taking us longer than usual to process. Anyone have same thing on cic account?
I am having a same shit since last 3 months . It’s my 21st month without any updates.
If your file has been transferred, it’s gonna take longer than average processing time.