+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

Sonia@93

Star Member
May 25, 2019
are yi
The underlined status in ECAS was always "In Process" since AOR until after 13 months, it changed to "Application Received".

Does anyone see this before ??? What does this mean???

If you have this, please post your timeline too! thanks !!

Inland Single Applicant
File received - 15 Feb 2018
AOR: -15 March 2018
ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process" - 01 April 2019

Waiting for MR...
are u ontario pnp

Dimzonchik

Apr 4, 2018
It seems that there is no quota on PPR anymore. Have you noticed that they have stopped issuing PPR since the beginning of November, and the number of issued PPR in October has been significantly reduced?

I hope they will catch up in December.

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
It seems that there is no quota on PPR anymore. Have you noticed that they have stopped issuing PPR since the beginning of November, and the number of issued PPR in October has been significantly reduced?

I hope they will catch up in December.
Why do you think they'll be working in December?

Dimzonchik

Apr 4, 2018
Since it doesn't work like this, they should issue ppr every month, and according to the statistics of previous years, it was a similar situation — many PPRs in the beginning and middle and fewer at the end of the year.

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Don't hope too much, ar after transferred to local office MEANS NOBODY HAS BEEN TOUCHED YOUR FILE YET. That's the common sense everybody know. As long as somebody touched your file, it is IN PROCESSING. And as what I know, most of people even won't realize it's been change to IP as soon as they got ADR OR PPR. It just happening together in a couple of hrs.
Ok genius , i called them today and my eligibility has finally started after an year and criminality is done and guess what my ECAS status still shows APPLICATION RECEIVED. SO sorry Mr bison you are wrong.

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Since it doesn't work like this, they should issue ppr every month, and according to the statistics of previous years, it was a similar situation — many PPRs in the beginning and middle and fewer at the end of the year.
I hope it true and they will be working more active.
Where you find statistics from previous years?

Dimzonchik

Apr 4, 2018
I hope it right, and they will be working more active.
Where you find statistics from previous years?
I can't give links here, but you can find it on the statistics Canada website.
As I see, they issued some PPRs at the beginning of the new months (October, November) and then like switch off the light. No PPRs.