+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA of Sikkim Manipal University Degree.

Omer Aman

Aug 6, 2020
Hi, Can anyone help me with my queries for ICAS.
I have filled the Main Application form and received a file number. It is asking me to submit my original university documents, just wanted to know if you all also submitted original documents. Also there is another link to apply from which is Immigration to canada. Did I fill the correct form? I am really confused.

Thanks in advance.
I was in the same confusion once ,
before moving to the next step you may email ICAS and confirm they will reply you few days after .
in my case original document was not recommended to be sent only photo copy and in later stage they ask me to send it in single PDF file front and back with the signed form
But again it’s highly recommended to Email ICAS

Omer Aman

Aug 6, 2020
Hi, Can anyone help me with my queries for ICAS.
I have filled the Main Application form and received a file number. It is asking me to submit my original university documents, just wanted to know if you all also submitted original documents. Also there is another link to apply from which is Immigration to canada. Did I fill the correct form? I am really confused.

Thanks in advance.
I was in the same confusion once ,
before moving to the next step you may email ICAS and confirm they will reply you few days after .
in my case original document was not recommended to be sent only photo copy and in later stage they ask me to send it in single PDF file front and back with the signed form
But again it’s highly recommended to Email ICAS

Jan 11, 2021
Hi,

I am planning to apply at ICAS. There are couple of procedural doubts on proceeding further, can you help.
1. Apply at the website of ICAS and receive email with the forms
Qn: While applying the application form asking details starting for 10th standard, Secondary, and Post secondary, Do I need to provide all those details or only Degree and Post Graduate details ???
2. Send the Scanned PDFs of the certificates including marksheets of each year/semester (Do i need to do this by default after applying the fee or do i need to wait for confirmation from ICAS, Do we have any specific email id to contact with them ? If so, can you please provide)
3. From the university, i need to get the sealed certificates cover stamped, and I need to courier to ICAS because my university is not ready to send it directly to the ICAS. Any implications ?

Appreciate your responses, with your past experiences.

priyankaar

Nov 2, 2020
Has anyone applied to ICAS for SMU DE degree assessment recently ? Its been more than 3 weeks that I had sent documents to ICAS but ICAS is saying they will take 4 weeks or more to update if they received documents or not.

ankelpab

Feb 10, 2021
Could you please share what level of MBA degree mapped to Canada Education. I heard in one other thread that for BSc from SMU-De, ICAS provided degree compared to 3 year Canada Education.

kartikr1

Mar 6, 2021
Does anyone know if ICAS is currently accepting distance education degrees from Sikkim Manipal University?

If yes, then will a three year bachelor degree in journalism be equivalent to three years degree in Canada?

Omer Aman

Aug 6, 2020
Fresh from the oven got my assessment done BCA-2011-distance -Comparable level in Canada - bachelors degree (Three years) thanks god
DateEvent
04-07-2021Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
03-31-2021Assessment Report ready for editing
03-18-2021Assessment in Progress
03-12-2021Additional Information / Documents Received
12-17-2020Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
11-30-2020Additional Information / Documents Received
11-18-2020Additional Information / Documents Received
11-11-2020Communication Received
11-04-2020Communication Received
10-28-2020Additional Information / Documents Received
08-09-2020Application Receive

Reactions: arindam.d

AK_arun

Nov 17, 2020
Got MBA ECA report for my wife for degree. below is the timeline, but worth the wait.

DateEvent
05-19-2021Report Sent
05-13-2021Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
05-10-2021Assessment Report ready for editing
05-04-2021Assessment in Progress
03-02-2021Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
02-01-2021Additional Information / Documents Received
01-25-2021Additional Information / Documents Received
11-21-2020Application Received

Reactions: priyankaar

AnjaliB

Dec 16, 2020
Dear Saurabh,

I am glad to know your hard earned degree is now recognized in Canada. Congratulations!!!

I am carrying a similar case where I have done my graduation from IPU university and post graduation from SMU. The problem is that IPU is not supporting to send documents directly to ICAS which is a mandate requirement from them.

Now, I am thinking to apply for graduation ECA from WES and post graduation ECA from ICAS. Kindly suggest if that could be the appropriate way forward. Pls suggest if that will be acceptable from CIC in Express Entry. (I browsed a lot on Internet, but didn't get much useful information).
I took reference from your post "Point 2 I only sent my masters degree papers." So I infer you too have done a similar sought of thing. Just a Guess,though.

Pls support to suggest. Hope your Express Entry process is on track too and all the very best for the same.

Regards,
Mohit
Hi Mohit,

I have similar query. You must have already started your new life in Canada.
Can you please tell me whether the above scenario worked out for you.

Thanks

Sandyvr

Oct 1, 2018
HI Team,

For doing ECA of MBA IT compeletd in 2008 from sikkim manipal university of health medical and technological sciences, is ICAS the only option. Has any one got it done recently. Any guidance is appreciated.