+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA of Sikkim Manipal University Degree.

sumit24

Sep 6, 2018
Hi Sumit,

Really, happy to see your ECA has finalized. Brother, Please let me know how long SMU took to dispatch the transcript to ICAS. Are they providing any dispatch details?
yes, they are pretty swift that ways. You may want to contact a guy called sudipto mondal 9733036768.. and tell him directly. He is very efficient. Dont quote me though.

Transcripts

Dec 14, 2019
Hi Sumit,

Really, happy to see your ECA has finalized. Brother, Please let me know how long SMU took to dispatch the transcript to ICAS. Are they providing any dispatch details?
Transcripts from SMU. After documenmts are submitted and payment made to University. It will take approximately 15 working days for dispatch. Mostly, they will dispatch through Professional Courier. Delivery periods can take about 7 working days. You can opt for services like Uttarika Services for transcripts in India.

sumit24

Sep 6, 2018
Hi Sumit,

SMU is really efficient. Does not take more than 15 days for the package to get delivered. Also they will provide a courier tracking number

guruhayat

Jan 2, 2020
I got my SMU BCA degree’s positive assessment.

Timeline

Date Event
01-03-2020 Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
01-02-2020 Assessment Report ready for editing
12-31-2019 Assessment in Progress
05-10-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
04-25-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
04-02-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
02-13-2019 Application Received

77pradipta

Jan 12, 2020
yes, they are pretty swift that ways. You may want to contact a guy called sudipto mondal 9733036768.. and tell him directly. He is very efficient. Dont quote me though.
hi sumit24, congrats. can i get your phone number for help? are you from kolkata?

sandeep_s708

Dec 22, 2019
I got my SMU BCA degree’s positive assessment.

Timeline

Date Event
01-03-2020 Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
01-02-2020 Assessment Report ready for editing
12-31-2019 Assessment in Progress
05-10-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
04-25-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
04-02-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
02-13-2019 Application Received

They have taken almost a year to asses, can I ask you the year when you have completed the degree and ICAS assessed your degree as normal BCA degree? In my case, my application is under review and competence from July last year and I expecting my assessment report to be arrive at Frb.

Regards
sandeep

77pradipta

Jan 12, 2020
GUYS, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHETHER I CAN APPLY FOR EVALUATION VIA "NEW APPLICANT" PROCEDURE TO ICAS CANADA? I WANT TO APPLY FOR EXPRESS ENTRY OR FOR EMPLOYMENT?
AS "IMMIGRATION TO CANADA" OPTION IS TEMPORARILY STOPPED, BUT "NEW APPLICANT" IS OPEN.

guruhayat

Jan 2, 2020
GUYS, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHETHER I CAN APPLY FOR EVALUATION VIA "NEW APPLICANT" PROCEDURE TO ICAS CANADA? I WANT TO APPLY FOR EXPRESS ENTRY OR FOR EMPLOYMENT?
AS "IMMIGRATION TO CANADA" OPTION IS TEMPORARILY STOPPED, BUT "NEW APPLICANT" IS OPEN.
I just checked. “Immigration to Canada” option is opening now.

77pradipta

Jan 12, 2020
I just checked. “Immigration to Canada” option is opening now.
"ICAS’s system is currently processing a large volume of applications. Please try again later.

Le système d’ICAS est en train de traiter un grande nombre de demandes. Se il vous plaît réessayer plus tard."

WHEN I CLICKED ON APPLY NOW, THIS IS SHOWING, WHERE AS IF YOU CLICK ON NEW APPLICANT AND THEN APPLY NOW IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE FORM. AGAIN IN THE LATER PART OF THE FORM, IMMIGRATION TO CANADA OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE(REPORTS AND SERVICES SECTION).