+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA of Sikkim Manipal University Degree.

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
I am planning to submit it through ICAS. Earlier, i have applied through IQAS in Feb'19 but didn't receive any response yet.
I had done the same but Sikkim Manipal University people said that IQAS is no longer validating the Masters degree. I withdrew my application from IQAS and immediately sent it out to ICAS

Jumper

Apr 9, 2018
Hi i have completed my MBA from SMU 2012 -2014 distance education. Wanted to go ahead with the assessment from ICAS however was confused about sending just my MBA documents or both bachelors n master's for eval.

Jumper

Apr 9, 2018
Hello,

I have reached out to ICAS to know my status. They clearly stated that it would take 6 to 7 months for the ECA report.

Below is the response from ICAS:-

"The estimated processing time for ICAS’ Canadian Immigration Assessment Package is approximately 25 weeks after all required documents are received in our office. This is an approximate processing time and is not a guarantee.

Please note that, no exact date can be provided as it will always depend on the volume of applications received and the nature of the qualifications submitted for assessment. ICAS handles all requests for assessment in the order in which complete documentation is received in our office."

Jumper

Apr 9, 2018
I had done the same but Sikkim Manipal University people said that IQAS is no longer validating the Masters degree. I withdrew my application from IQAS and immediately sent it out to ICAS
I irfan, could u please let me know if u shared both ur master's and bachelor's docs to ICAS or just masters??

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
I irfan, could u please let me know if u shared both ur master's and bachelor's docs to ICAS or just masters??
I sent only my Masters (from SMU) to ICAS. Bachelor's, I got it done from WES. ICAS takes forever to evaluate and give a feedback, and with SMU being such a cause of concern now, I dint want to waste any time. Sooner or later if they stop considering SMU, it will be a big problem. Please dont delay any further and send in your ECA requests to ICAS. I have heard that they are giving positive response.

RaunaqT90

May 9, 2019
Got my ICAS assessment in 2 months. Unbelievable.

Degree: Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
(MBA)
Equivalent to Canadian Masters (MBA)

Timeline:

07-25-2019 Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
07-24-2019 Assessment Report ready for editing
07-11-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
06-17-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
06-10-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
05-15-2019 Application Received

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Got my ICAS assessment in 2 months. Unbelievable.

Degree: Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
(MBA)
Equivalent to Canadian Masters (MBA)

Timeline:

07-25-2019 Electronic Copy of Assessment Report Sent by Email
07-24-2019 Assessment Report ready for editing
07-11-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
06-17-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
06-10-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
05-15-2019 Application Received
This is unbelievable.
Congratulations.
I have been waiting since Feb, 2019 and so are the others. Did you submit the ECA request through a different process with ICAS?

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks buddy. I am glad we all can expect a positive response. I was a bit skeptical if they are going to validate SMU or not.

Cheers!!

Reactions: RaunaqT90