+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Guide for Pakistani Applicant Express Entry

saifkhan505

Jun 18, 2019
YES... for IQAS you need to get attested all the documents from matric till Master's for pakistani nationals
But I have read here that IQAS can verify docs without HEC verification+ like I have done 2 year B.Com and 3 year MBA so it would be sufficient for IQAS to have my verified degrees and mark sheets from the issuing institution in sealed envelope.
Here I have another question, I have to applied along with my wife therefore I will send my and my spouse docs together so IQAS will charge single fee or they need separate fees for both my and my wife docs. Please advise.

adnanali11

Jun 1, 2019
As I told you before that for pakistani nationals all the documents are required to from Matric till Master's , 2ndly you don't need to get attestation for your spouse degrees and as per my knowledge if you are applying for family immigration only principle has to get attestations of his or her degrees so if you are principle so you only need to send your documents for attestations for further inquiries you can call directly to IQAS. +1780-427-2655

Reactions: saifkhan505

saifkhan505

Jun 18, 2019
As I told you before that for pakistani nationals all the documents are required to from Matric till Master's , 2ndly you don't need to get attestation for your spouse degrees and as per my knowledge if you are applying for family immigration only principle has to get attestations of his or her degrees so if you are principle so you only need to send your documents for attestations for further inquiries you can call directly to IQAS. +1780-427-2655
Thanks Adnan for detailed answers. Can I have your email address to seek your help for creating account with IQAS once I have all docs in hand.

Aries1991

Jun 20, 2019
HELLO
i m from Pakistan and I am trying my immigration through Express Entry program , my question is.
~ How much proof of funds we have to show as i m moving alone without family ??
~ also does the required proof of fund need to be maintained for some months and if yes than how many moths?

saad.altaf

Sep 5, 2019
Hello everyone. I had verified my degrees from HEC back in Jan 2018, kindly tell me how can i get my envelopes now. thanks in advance.

wafatauseef

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
waiiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi, I would like to know for my brother in law, currently which organization is the best and has shortest processing time for degree evaluation from Pakistan? He has an MBA degree from Greenwich university.

Ali2000

Jun 20, 2019
Hi,

I am applying for Express entry and need ECA done.

What is the best and fast way to process documents evaluation?
Is IQAS the faster one?
Did enyone use ICAS or UoT?
How much time does it take when yo have all of your education /degrees from Pakistan?
I will be applying from Karachi.
Any advice will be helpful
Please share your experiences and processing times.
Also which ECA organization allows to pull evaluation report online for linking to express entry application?

atifsoori

Sep 26, 2019
MS Mathematics - International Islamic University
MSc Mathematics - Northern University, Nowshehra
BSc - Punjab University
HSSC - FBISE

While filling out the form for WES ECA, when I entered information about MSc degree, the prompt said, "Do not include Northern University in your credentials. It will delay the process". Please respond to following two questions:

1. If I go for ECA for MS degree from Islamic University, does it need only the degree and transcript for MS along with attested copies of certificate HSSC form Federal board OR Do I need degrees of BSc and MSc. also to be submitted to WES?

2. I wish to do evaluation for BSc. degree as well. If I just submit copies of certificates and degrees and transcripts from HSSC till MS excluding MSc., will they accept my application or I will have to go for another agency like IQAS?

I wish to go for WES as it is faster.

Thanks...

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
Everyone who comes to this thread, please bear in ind that the OP was written long time ago. IQAS now takes 4 to 5 months just to acknowledge the receipt of your documents. Processing time starts after that. All in all, it may take up to 7 months to get your ECA. If your degree awarding institute is listed under WES, go for WES. Apparently, WES can furnish the ECA in 4 months.

mani.anwar

Oct 28, 2019
i was able to get my documents attested from pakistan through this procedure here . i applied for WES from dubai apparently was able to get my degrees attested and received eca from wes pretty soon comparatively to other evaluates. i did indeed got my equivalence with in a month less time . should giv it a try if your pak in overseas ..

saad.altaf

Sep 5, 2019
I have a question. On my passport my name is Muhammad Saad Altaf Malik while on HEC accredited degrees, my name is Saad Altaf Malik. Kindly tell me will there be any issue in ECA using WES? and what name should i mention while creating application for WES.

Nida000

Jul 12, 2019
Hello All,

For IQAS who has to fill the academic record form? initially university would fill and attest along with transcript. But now since HEC is a requirement, so what to do with that academic record form?

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
Hello All,

For IQAS who has to fill the academic record form? initially university would fill and attest along with transcript. But now since HEC is a requirement, so what to do with that academic record form?
The applicant should fill the record form and hand it over to the board, university or HEC. HEC usually doesn't need the form but you can still take it or send it along with your application.

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
My WES timeline:
15th August 2019: Submitted application
26th September 2019: Sent documents from China electronically through CHESICC website
28th September 2019: WES acknowledged the documents. Status changed to "In Progress".
3rd October 2019: UPS delivered my documents from Pakistan to WES.
10th October 2019: WES acknowledged the documents. (This is only shown by the status update date but the status remains "In Progress".)
24th October 2019: Documents accepted. Status: "We are reviewing your evaluation report." Estimated completion date: 20th November 2019.
20th November 2019 (Eastern Time): Status: Estimated completion date is 20th November 2019. ECA will be sent to recipients on the same day.
21st November 2019 (Eastern Time): Received an email that ECA is available for download.

Received ECA 1 day AFTER the estimated date.
Result: Master's Degree (Exactly as intended)
Duration between final acknowledgement of documents and ECA: 43 days