+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

May 29, 2020
All three can give you masters but check on their website, if they recognize your uni. IQAS is not accepting applications, it gets stuck at payment page. I have tried it for two months. You can opt for CES or ICAS. Both take really long. CES takes around 5-6 months.
Thank u

flextron

Nov 6, 2020
Hi all,

While filling the ECA application for immigration in IQAS, in the document checklist, there is a link to upload my degree/diploma certificate, but I am unable to see any other link where I have to upload my transcripts. Does that mean, I am not required to upload transcripts?

If I do have to upload both my degree/diploma certificate and the respective transcripts, can I upload my degree/diploma and my transcripts as a single file in the link where I am supposed to upload my degree/diploma certificate? or do I just upload only my degree/diploma certificate?

I have attached a screenshot of the documents checklist webpage below for your perusal:

Screenshot of IQAS document checklist

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
My ECA Timeline :

Submitted Application : 4th Sep'20 Physical Docs Received : 22nd Sep'20
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Complete3. Initial Review Complete (30th March'21)
  • Complete4. Assessment In Progress (30th March'21)
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched
For anyone interested, they are processing end Sep'20 applications now (Physical documents). From what I have observed, it takes them around 2 days to complete applications for 3 days. You can calculate your processing time accordingly.

hemang44u

May 1, 2021
I think it simply means that they don't consider your mba as a masters but 4 years degree or a pg diploma. Confirm with your consultant on the same.
How did you claim your points using this CES ECA report to express entry profile?

did you add only MBA degree in education qualification and mentioned it as four years equivalent?

OR

you added both the degrees, where you showed Bachelor as Bachelor equivalents and MBA as one year of pg diploma equivalent ?

Did you claim points for
Two or more certificates?

I’m in the same boat, please help me man!

hemang44u

May 1, 2021
Hi Guys, Need help in understanding the outcome of my ECA. After waiting for 7 months, here is the outcome mentioned by CES:
Outcome 1: Four Year Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university
Outcome 2: Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university

I only submitted the transcript for MBA from Mumbai University. I am confused with these 2 outcomes. Can someone help me in decoding the real outcome?
@kumaraks

How did you claim your points using this CES ECA report to express entry profile?

did you add only MBA degree in education qualification and mentioned it as four years equivalent?

OR

you added both the degrees, where you showed Bachelor as Bachelor equivalents and MBA as one year of pg diploma equivalent ?

Did you claim points for

hemang44u

May 1, 2021
Hi Guys, Need help in understanding the outcome of my ECA. After waiting for 7 months, here is the outcome mentioned by CES:
Outcome 1: Four Year Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university
Outcome 2: Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university

I only submitted the transcript for MBA from Mumbai University. I am confused with these 2 outcomes. Can someone help me in decoding the real outcome?
@kumaraks

OR

Did you claim points for

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
@kumaraks

OR

Did you claim points for

Hi, Yes you can claim points for 2 or more certificates. I got the confirmation from CES that my Indian qualification is equivalent to 4 year degree and 1 year Diploma.

hemang44u

May 1, 2021
Hi, Yes you can claim points for 2 or more certificates. I got the confirmation from CES that my Indian qualification is equivalent to 4 year degree and 1 year Diploma.
@kumaraks

Hi Thanks for confirming about claiming points.
i'm also from INDIA only (Gujarat, India)

So, Did you receive ITA/PR yet?
If yes, congratulations brother and All the best for further opportunities.

Please solve below my two doubts, I will be really grateful to you. :)

(1.)
Did IRCC considered claim of two or more certificate as valid?

(2.)
How did you enter your educational details in express entry profile? How did you add details of your both the qualification?

(2a.) Did you add your Master degree (MBA) only as Four years bachelor equivalent and same degree (MBA) again as one year of pg diploma equivalent?

OR

(2b.) You added both the degrees, where you showed Bachelor as Bachelor equivalent and MBA as one year of pg diploma equivalent?
What ECA report did you submit for your bachelor degree? As in express entry profile it asked whether you have completed evaluation of your degree YES or NO? If yes then we need have to submit ECA report.
So, How did you claim your two or more certificate points using just one ECA report which has details of only master degree (MBA)?

OR

(2c.) Apart from above both, if any other scenario I might be missing then please guide.

Thanks brother! If possible we can connect also.
7878 169 216
(Hemang Mehta)

Sryan

Aug 27, 2014
Hi! Anyone who has applied for ECA from UOT CES recently?

I applied last month for my masters from a UK university and as per their email they are not updating application status on their portal anymore instead they are sending email notifications for every step as per progress.

Please note that I sent all the documents to CES office directly via email from my university registrar office.

I have received their below mentioned email yesterday

"We have now received all required institutional documents, and they are accepted for review. Please be advised that applications and transcripts are reviewed sequentially according to the date on which they were received. If there is any issue with your submissions, or if additional information is required, you will be notified by email as we authenticate your documents.

No further action is required from you at this time.

NEXT STEPS

The wait between Step 8 and 9 is the longest in this application process. Please note that our frontline team is unable to provide additional information while this phase is in progress.

We thank you for your patience and regret the delays with the application processing leading up to this point. We are still facing the consequences of the COVID-19 related closures which interrupted our in-office operations last year. Our current processing times are posted on our website

Upcoming Notifications

As your application moves forward through the processing stages, you may expect to receive a regular email notification at each of the remaining milestones:"

my question is if anyone know how long it will take for step 9 and 10 (9. Institutional documents authenticated , 10. All documents accepted for assessment).

appreciate if someone can provide an info about my query.

Thanks

Reactions: pshankar.aia

Saran_BH

Jun 1, 2021
WES is having flat charge system. I submitted my two credentials and WES charged me 10k INR almost a year back.

pshankar.aia

Jul 14, 2021
Hi! Anyone who has applied for ECA from UOT CES recently?

I applied last month for my masters from a UK university and as per their email they are not updating application status on their portal anymore instead they are sending email notifications for every step as per progress.

Please note that I sent all the documents to CES office directly via email from my university registrar office.

I have received their below mentioned email yesterday

"We have now received all required institutional documents, and they are accepted for review. Please be advised that applications and transcripts are reviewed sequentially according to the date on which they were received. If there is any issue with your submissions, or if additional information is required, you will be notified by email as we authenticate your documents.

No further action is required from you at this time.

NEXT STEPS

The wait between Step 8 and 9 is the longest in this application process. Please note that our frontline team is unable to provide additional information while this phase is in progress.

We thank you for your patience and regret the delays with the application processing leading up to this point. We are still facing the consequences of the COVID-19 related closures which interrupted our in-office operations last year. Our current processing times are posted on our website

Upcoming Notifications

As your application moves forward through the processing stages, you may expect to receive a regular email notification at each of the remaining milestones:"

my question is if anyone know how long it will take for step 9 and 10 (9. Institutional documents authenticated , 10. All documents accepted for assessment).

appreciate if someone can provide an info about my query.

Thanks
Any update from ECA for The wait between Step 8 and 9 is the longest in this application process.

I hope you received the ECA by now.