+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

Soniabotoncea

Sep 18, 2020
Is there any further development dear.
So...I received my electronic copy of the ECA report..I submitted my bachelor's degree but also my master's degree and both were equated as such. We are still waiting for my husbands ECA report..he has the same dates as I regarding the completion of the steps and after step 1 and 3 completed on October 1, on the 5th was also step 4 completed. So good luck to each of you! It was a long journey but hopefully will be worth the wait.

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
Just

Actually yes...just received minutes ago an e-mail that they completed work on my file and that I will get another e-mail from DocuSign where I can download my ECA report.
That's great. Congrats. And by the way what is your educational qualification. And what grade did they give you.. Kindly share.

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
So...I received my electronic copy of the ECA report..I submitted my bachelor's degree but also my master's degree and both were equated as such. We are still waiting for my husbands ECA report..he has the same dates as I regarding the completion of the steps and after step 1 and 3 completed on October 1, on the 5th was also step 4 completed. So good luck to each of you! It was a long journey but hopefully will be worth the wait.
Nice. Congrats. I hope to receive it in few days.

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
I got my ECA today. My educational qualification here in India is B. tech and MBA both from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. CES recognised it as such. They are too fast after they move to 3rd step, it then takes only 1-2 days to complete the whole process.

Last edited:

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
I got my ECA today. My educational qualification here in India is B. tech and MBA both from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. CES recognised it as such. They are too fast after they move to 3rd step, it then takes only 1-2 days to complete the whole process.
Can you please tell us the timeline?

Prerna1109

Oct 20, 2020
Physical transcripts received by them Feb. 03, 2020. First two steps completed in 15-20 days. 3rd, 4th steps completed on 15th Oct. and fifth step completed 16th Oct., same day ECA report emailed.
Did you send documents for both? I have only shared my mba documents.
Mine is 2 year mba degree from Alliance University. Do u think ces will give me degree?

kumaraks

Jun 29, 2020
Mine is 2 year mba degree from Alliance University. Do u think ces will give me degree?
I am also in the same boat as yours. I sent my MBA transcripts only for evaluation. Let's hope that they provide Master equivalent degree. But, I am really doubtful by looking people's experience on this forum. I wrote an email to check if i can append the application and send my bachelors for evaluation but as usual no response. By the way, when did you submit your documents?

Prerna1109

Oct 20, 2020
I am also in the same boat as yours. I sent my MBA transcripts only for evaluation. Let's hope that they provide Master equivalent degree. But, I am really doubtful by looking people's experience on this forum. I wrote an email to check if i can append the application and send my bachelors for evaluation but as usual no response. By the way, when did you submit your documents?

Prerna1109

Oct 20, 2020
Hi, my documents were accepted on 1st September.
How about you? What stage are u at?
We dont need to submit graduation documents, only mba will do.
Does your degree read as MBA?

Kawaljit 2021

Sep 30, 2020
Actually I was confused before sending transcripts about whether to send both graduation and post graduation degree or only post graduation degree for evaluation. But then when I could not get the satisfactory answer anywhere I sent both the degrees as you know 7 points are too precious and the time taken for ECA by CES is too much. Here points and time both matters a lot. So I did nt take the risk.

Last edited:

Prerna1109

Oct 20, 2020
when i phone them they said electronic documents are being processed within 15 weeks only. i still called them once every week. i would highly recommend calling them.
How do you contact them on call. Please share the number. Thanks in advance