+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

Thamizh94

Dec 18, 2019
Guys speedpost status says my transcripts reached CES on jan 20th 2020, but there is no update in status in CES website. All stages says incomplete. How many days does CES take to update status? I am not sure whether they received it correctly or not. Did anyone send their transcripts in jan?
Please help me with this

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Guys speedpost status says my transcripts reached CES on jan 20th 2020, but there is no update in status in CES website. All stages says incomplete. How many days does CES take to update status? I am not sure whether they received it correctly or not. Did anyone send their transcripts in jan?
Please help me with this
They take about 21-25 working days to update the status if they have received the documents.

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
No u do not really need if some of your relative/friend is living near CES office they can pick hard copy on your behalf, i have opted for the same and did not pay for international courier services
If someone is picking on my behalf, do I need to check "
AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE INFORMATION ABOUT MY EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT" in the application form? do we need to give all of their details?

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE INFORMATION ABOUT MY EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT" in the application form? do we need to give all of their details?
Anyone please confirm how to use pickup option.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
U need to send email for the same

s.maneet

Jan 8, 2020
Please help guys ...
So we have to do both 'scan upload' documents n also send the attested copies of marksheets n degrees??

dean.h

Feb 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2020
Please help guys ...
So we have to do both 'scan upload' documents n also send the attested copies of marksheets n degrees??
Yes you should. with the scan documents u scan also the original and officially translated degree. read the instructions in the CES page step by step because it is really clear and easy

dean.h

Feb 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2020
Hi
I have 2 years Canadian equivalency successfully from CES. Received my report last night only. Timeline was 14 weeks including 15 days of new year holidays.
When were your transcripts sent and received from CES?
What equivalency did they give you?

Geetikakalra

Jan 21, 2020
Hi
I have 2 years Canadian equivalency successfully from CES. Received my report last night only. Timeline was 14 weeks including 15 days of new year holidays.
Hi Jatin, is it possible for you to share you contact details. I need further details on the process for CES

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi
Great,
Can you please share your timeline including courier delivery date
Thanks in advance

Ranbir_Dhillon

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, I am also in the process of evaluating my MBA degree from CES. Do I have to send the transcripts of my Bachelor's degree along with my MBA transcripts to CES or only the MBA transcripts be good enough?
Hello,

I think only Master's transcripts are required plus you don't need to send your Bachelor's documents because they mentioned clearly :

Applicants are not required to submit documentation for secondary and/or prior post-secondary education in order to have the most recent credential assessed. Applicants may choose which credentials they would like to have assessed. Please note that CES reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or information if necessary.

blahblah42

Feb 6, 2020
I received "Two-year post-Bachelor Diploma" equivalency for 2 year PGDM from IMT , form CES UoT. This equivalency doesn't match to any of the outcomes mentioned on the cic website. Could you please tell what would could be my possible score for this, and would I need to get my Bachelor's ECA as well?