+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) - My Experience

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
suggesions please,

Can anyone share what are the chances of getting master equivalency frrom CES for MBA or M.Com from punjabi university patiala.punjab

Siva2277

Jun 6, 2019
Hello Guys,
Does University of Toronto Comparative Education Service (CES) evaluate MBA from Carlox teachers' university, Gujarat?
If yes, does it give it as masters ?

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
Hi everyone,

1. Does CES evaluate MBA from Symbiosis International University (India) as masters? Anyone who has received this before?

2. (Basic question Alert) - If I get my MBA evaluated as masters. Which category of education should I select on EE profile.

3. Previously I got my ECA from WES where they evaluated my MBA as 1 year diploma and not maters. If I get Masters evaluation from CES. Is it okay to have an EE profile with bachelor's from WES (with MBA not as masters) and MBA from CES? Or should I get both evaluated from CES?

I am confused with low score so please guide.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

1. Does CES evaluate MBA from Symbiosis International University (India) as masters? Anyone who has received this before?

2. (Basic question Alert) - If I get my MBA evaluated as masters. Which category of education should I select on EE profile.

3. Previously I got my ECA from WES where they evaluated my MBA as 1 year diploma and not maters. If I get Masters evaluation from CES. Is it okay to have an EE profile with bachelor's from WES (with MBA not as masters) and MBA from CES? Or should I get both evaluated from CES?

I am confused with low score so please guide.
I can't answer #1, nor any of the other questions people have asked about their degrees. It is very difficult for someone to tell you that your title will be assessed as Masters. From what I've read, most applicants with Master degrees from India do not get Masters equivalency by WES nor CES. But I mean, who knows?

2. If you get Masters then select Masters.

3, You just have to show your highest degree, so you'd only have to show your Masters.

Reactions: Apoorva_1987

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
I can't answer #1, nor any of the other questions people have asked about their degrees. It is very difficult for someone to tell you that your title will be assessed as Masters. From what I've read, most applicants with Master degrees from India do not get Masters equivalency by WES nor CES. But I mean, who knows?

2. If you get Masters then select Masters.

3, You just have to show your highest degree, so you'd only have to show your Masters.
Thanks for the response.

stillwaters1

Jan 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post in the relevance. I have read multiple threads regrading the process for having ECA from CES. The instructions are quiet clear here. I however, really am confused.

Im sending the documents from Pakistan to CES for ECA. I already have my degree and transcript attested from the HEC in the sealed envelope. But there are few problems.

1- My attested photocopies in sealed envelope are plain(black and white) photocopies are they accepted or do i have to get colored photocopies attested again?
2- My package was attested and sealed in October (still sealed). Does this really matter? Can i send the same envelope for ECA?
3- Do I have to send colored photocopy of my passport or CNIC along with the complete package sent to UoT or any one will do the job?

Their website says:
"Have copies of your original degree certificate and mark sheets/statement of marks attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC)."
"*HEC-attested copies must be stamped and sealed in an HEC envelope at the time of attestation. CES will not accept previously attested copies packaged by HEC at a later date."
You can forward your envelope sealed and stamped by HEC. Upload a copy of your Pakistani passport and CNIC card so they can verify the HEC attestation.

stillwaters1

Jan 18, 2020
According to my courier service my transcripts were delivered to CES on Jan 06, 2020 but still no update :(
They got over 300 packages that day because the uni was closed. If your courier said it came on january 6 then CES will enter that date, when they match it so dont worry

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi
is there anyone who has recently sent transcript to CES ?

Kindly share your timelines

RP90

Jan 23, 2020
Around $450 - I got two credentials evaluated and opted for normal international delivery

Final degree and transcript/ marksheet. Both were attested by university officials

Master's Equivalency

Hope this is helpful!
Hi..which university you had Masters from? I have done Bachelors and Masters from Mumbai University. I want to understand whether we need only Masters to be evaluated or Bachelors as well? Since, Mumbai university conducts only last year exam and 1st year is conducted by college, then from where we need to attest 1st year marksheet?

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
I heard from a couple of people in Pakistan that CES is giving masters equivalency to 2 years MBA. Can anyone from here confirm the same?

Also, is it smart to get your hard copy delivered in Canada and they send you scanned copy? Do I really need to spend $90 for hard copy?

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
I heard from a couple of people in Pakistan that CES is giving masters equivalency to 2 years MBA. Can anyone from here confirm the same?

Also, is it smart to get your hard copy delivered in Canada and they send you scanned copy? Do I really need to spend $90 for hard copy?
No u do not really need if some of your relative/friend is living near CES office they can pick hard copy on your behalf, i have opted for the same and did not pay for international courier services

dean.h

Feb 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2020
  1. Completed. Initial Review In Progress - 9 October, 2019
  2. Completed. Transcript(s) Received - 23 October, 2019
  3. Not Completed. Initial Review Complete
  4. Not Completed. Assessment In Progress
  5. Not Completed . Assessment Decision Made
  6. Not Completed. Decision Dispatched
So i have received an email from CES that they got the transcripts on 23rd of October but since then no updates.

Anybody else got any update regarding their application done in October?
Its like the 15th week including the 2 weeks pause, at least the third step should have been completed

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
  1. Completed. Initial Review In Progress - 9 October, 2019
  2. Completed. Transcript(s) Received - 23 October, 2019
  3. Not Completed. Initial Review Complete
  4. Not Completed. Assessment In Progress
  5. Not Completed . Assessment Decision Made
  6. Not Completed. Decision Dispatched
So i have received an email from CES that they got the transcripts on 23rd of October but since then no updates.

Anybody else got any update regarding their application done in October?
Its like the 15th week including the 2 weeks pause, at least the third step should have been completed
This behavior is normal for CES. Look at the other posts on this thread and you will see timelines similar to yours. Call CES to inquire about your status, they'll let you know if everything is alright.