+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

Sayla

Jul 7, 2020
uoftoronto said work from home was till 30 june only in the last mail. Have they started in office operations now? Any update?
My documents reached canada on 17th march and application is stuck since then.
Have you received any update yet? My papers was received on February but not getting any update :( in my status it is showing that only step 2 is completed. The process is too frustrating.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
These are the docs which have HEC attested stamps at their back, CES says that for people who have not sent their sealed envelope yet. Plz chk out the link

https://help.learn.utoronto.ca/hc/en-us/articles/360049247154-Pakistan-Institutional-Documents-Official-Academic-Record-FAQs-Related-to-COVID-19
I think you also were waiting to send your documents. I have just got my sealed envelope from HEC. How should i proceed now? Do I need to send the hard copies or online? Do i make an online account now and upload scans of my docs with HEC stamps? Or do I still need to mail the hard copies as well?

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Have you received any update yet? My papers was received on February but not getting any update :( in my status it is showing that only step 2 is completed. The process is too frustrating.
For me it just shows step 1 completed.
I have submitted 5 tickets on their website and I have zero response.
Does anybody know what is going on in Toronto university?

Karanjuyal

Oct 1, 2019
Hi All,

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

I want to do ECA for my MBA degree from kurukshetra University,Haryana,India.But I am confused to proceed with CES or IQAS for Master equivalency.
Can anybody know which one to go with and takes less time to evaluate??

Please Help!

chrishb11

Jun 17, 2020
Toronto
Category........
WP
Hi, I am in the same position. My stage 3 was completed in June. It has been a month and I have not received any updates. I have tried to call CES and have dropped them several mails, but I have not received any response yet.
Hi,

It take some time to receive an answer. They told me, they are working on the december, january, februray applications. I sent an email in June and sent an other one in July and I received twice the same answer.

kiran.chahal

Jul 22, 2020
Hi, I am in the same position. My stage 3 was completed in June. It has been a month and I have not received any updates. I have tried to call CES and have dropped them several mails, but I have not received any response yet.
Hi, I requested my university to email my trancripts to CES in 2nd week of june, On 16th june CES received my transcripts and my 3rd step was completed by then. Later I made constant calls to CES to start further process and on 16th July I received another email saying that my final result would be declared on 24th July, my 4th step was completed on 21 july, 5th step today on 22nd July, I am waiting for a positive decision now. fingers crossed.

Please note: I started this process on 7th Feb 2020.

Mayur Patne

Jul 21, 2020
Nagpur
Category........
FSW
I sent them Physically on Dec 18, and they received that on 6th Jan. Still, due to COVID-19, they were not able to asses that as they are working from home So, I sent them my university's document authentication online link from where they can verify my educational credentials. That's why I received my report early. If your university can send them transcripts electronically through their email, then you will get your assessment report within a week.
Does electronic transcript mean just a scan copy of the original transcript sent as a soft copy(pdf) to CES?
Should I pay fees first and then ask my institute to send an electronic transcript or before paying fees can I send a transcript?
Does the student No,/application reference number change before and after fees payment?
Please guide