+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
If your UG is 4 years and this MBA is of 2 years, it is fine
If your UG is of 3 years, I really doubt if you will get Masters Equivalency
By the way, did the university sent your docs or you did it by yourself?
No, my UG is not 4 years its 3 years but along with that i've done one year B.ED. So with these two degrees WES gave me a double bachelors( 3 yrs Gradution and 1 yr BE.d) and then 2 years Masters in Political Science from Annamalai Univerity.
My transcripts were sent directly from the university to WES.

Rajat bamal

Jan 27, 2019
Hi,
My documents were recieved on August 19, and Today I recieved a mail stating acceptance of file and it is in queue. I have 4 steps marked as green.
4. Assessment in progress. Green tick
5.assesement decision made- not completed
decision dispatched- not completed
How much estimated time it can take from now ? Kindly help

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,
I have submitted the application in CES for my MBA 2 years.

• Not Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Not Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched

I am really hoping to get Master evaluation for my MBA because I already wasted some money in WES.
Let's see how it goes. I will post an update if there is anything,

Reactions: Mahimakapoor21

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hello Guys,
I have submitted the application in CES for my MBA 2 years.

• Not Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Not Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched

I am really hoping to get Master evaluation for my MBA because I already wasted some money in WES.
Let's see how it goes. I will post an update if there is anything,
Hi congratulations I'm sure the result will be postive meanwhile if you could tell where did u do your masters from ?? And what did WES evaluated it as ??

Reactions: imansoor

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi congratulations I'm sure the result will be postive meanwhile if you could tell where did u do your masters from ?? And what did WES evaluated it as ??
Hi,

I did 2 years distance masters from Jaipur National University. Did lot of research after making silly mistake to opt in for WES masters evaluations. Later got to know what Chances of WES evaluating my MBA degree with master is less. Hence after small research found out that CES is providing indian MBA with Master equivalency.

I hope that answers your question.

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi,

I did 2 years distance masters from Jaipur National University. Did lot of research after making silly mistake to opt in for WES masters evaluations. Later got to know what Chances of WES evaluating my MBA degree with master is less. Hence after small research found out that CES is providing indian MBA with Master equivalency.

Ya to some extent yes just two more things 1.what was your graduation discipline?
2. How much time did CES took for all this evaluation process since I'm planning to send mine now. I had done MA and sent it for evaluation to WES. So now planning to send to CES

Reactions: imansoor

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ya to some extent yes just two more things 1.what was your graduation discipline?
2. How much time did CES took for all this evaluation process since I'm planning to send mine now. I had done MA and sent it for evaluation to WES. So now planning to send to CES
1.what was your graduation discipline?
I didn't get this question.

I have submitted to CES today only. After couple of months will get the result. I am going to update here on every process. Normally it takes 5 - 6 months as per my initial research.

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
1.what was your graduation discipline?
I didn't get this question.

I have submitted to CES today only. After couple of months will get the result. I am going to update here on every process. Normally it takes 5 - 6 months as per my initial research.
Oh ok so sorry i read something wrong i thought you got your evaluation done from CES . So you have only sent your MBA degree for evaluation?? And for graduation i meant what was your stream b.com or something else ??

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Oh ok so sorry i read something wrong i thought you got your evaluation done from CES . So you have only sent your MBA degree for evaluation?? And for graduation i meant what was your stream b.com or something else ??
Yes I only sent MBA for Evaluation because bachelor is not needed. Only highest degree to be sent.
I did Bcom 3 years.

Reactions: Mahimakapoor21

Rajat bamal

Jan 27, 2019
Hi!
I have done B.Com LLB honours degree from
Panjab University. It is a 5 year integrated course. Can anybody suggest what does CES asses B.Com LLB degree as? Has anybody else with this degree applied for ECA from CES?
Hi Sidak; there are good chances that CES will assess it as professional degree. I have also applied from CES for my BA LLb , the result is still awaited.

sand_1991

Jun 7, 2019
Hi, I requested my university to email my trancripts to CES in 2nd week of june, On 16th june CES received my transcripts and my 3rd step was completed by then. Later I made constant calls to CES to start further process and on 16th July I received another email saying that my final result would be declared on 24th July, my 4th step was completed on 21 july, 5th step today on 22nd July, I am waiting for a positive decision now. fingers crossed.

Please note: I started this process on 7th Feb 2020.
Hey,
I need your suggestion. The above timelines are the same for me as well except the fact that i started the process in June first week and they marked first two steps in June month only as the transcripts were shared electronically but almost August end and i have no updates till yet. It seems everyhing worked out for quickly after they recieved your transcripts. Any suggestions?

Reactions: DeeIndian

DeeIndian

Mar 6, 2020
Hi,

Hi bro. I'm planning to do 3 years distance MCA from jaipur national university. Do you think it's worth and wes will evaluate it? I'm not really finding any real source that can confirm if the degree is even worth spending my 3 years and money on. Thanks in advance.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi bro. I'm planning to do 3 years distance MCA from jaipur national university. Do you think it's worth and wes will evaluate it? I'm not really finding any real source that can confirm if the degree is even worth spending my 3 years and money on. Thanks in advance.
I am also not 100% sure whether CES will give 2-3 years distance education as Masters. I have submitted my application, Let's see how it goes, it will take 5- 6 months from now.

Reactions: DeeIndian

Sayla

Jul 7, 2020
After receiving acceptance mail how long it will take to complete the evaluation? Anyone please help waiting from December:(