+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

Jun 9, 2019
Hi,

My transcripts were received on 25th August still the my status is transcripts received only. I called them to check and they said the best and better to check about your assessment is on or after 25th November. Because, they start the timelines from the date they received the transcripts.

So in your case, you can expect your assessment on or after 18th or 19th December more or less, could be subject to change due to X mas holidays,.

Hi,
Any update at your end?

Thanks,
Ankita

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Still no change and its 13th November 2019.. Would they wait until 22nd November to update my status. Its getting so stressful......uhhh!
It is pretty stressful to wait in radio silence. My transcripts were received on Sept 19th, so I'm a bit further down the road after they assess you. I just hope that there are none to minimal delays on processing the assessment due to the holidays coming up.

Sep 8, 2019
It is pretty stressful to wait in radio silence. My transcripts were received on Sept 19th, so I'm a bit further down the road after they assess you. I just hope that there are none to minimal delays on processing the assessment due to the holidays coming up.
I got an update couple of days ago, my transcripts reached CES on 5th Sept. So hopefully you will get the updated in a week or two.

• Complete1. Initial Review In Progress - Updated on 12th Nov
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received - Updated on 6th Sept
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I got an update couple of days ago, my transcripts reached CES on 5th Sept. So hopefully you will get the updated in a week or two.

• Complete1. Initial Review In Progress - Updated on 12th Nov
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received - Updated on 6th Sept
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
Thanks for sharing! I hope you get your ECA soon!

manishnk

Nov 16, 2019
Hi,
Any update at your end?

Thanks,
Ankita
I got an update on 14th November 2019, my transcripts reached CES on 16th August 2019. As your, documents have reached on 22nd August 2019 you might,hopefully, get the update in a week or two.

• Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received - Updated on 20th July(received confirmation of documents on 16th August 2019)
  • Complete3. Initial Review Complete - Updated on 14th November 2019
  • Complete4. Assessment In Progress - Updated on 14th November 2019

Jun 9, 2019
I got an update on 14th November 2019, my transcripts reached CES on 16th August 2019. As your, documents have reached on 22nd August 2019 you might,hopefully, get the update in a week or two.

• Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received - Updated on 20th July(received confirmation of documents on 16th August 2019)
  • Complete3. Initial Review Complete - Updated on 14th November 2019
  • Complete4. Assessment In Progress - Updated on 14th November 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing this, as it gives me some peach of mind that it can be updated on 13th week too.

So far, this is my status..

• Complete1. Initial Review In Progress -20th November 2019
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received -26th Aug 2019
I hope rest of the steps would be completed soon.....

Princess Joy

Oct 25, 2019
Hello
Can someone help me please? I have sent several mails to CES. My page has been updated only once, showing transcripts received. CES received my transcripts since 3rd of September 2019, i haven't received any update from them since then. Calculating 12 weeks, i was hoping to be updated by 22nd of this month. i haven't seen anything yet.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello
Can someone help me please? I have sent several mails to CES. My page has been updated only once, showing transcripts received. CES received my transcripts since 3rd of September 2019, i haven't received any update from them since then. Calculating 12 weeks, i was hoping to be updated by 22nd of this month. i haven't seen anything yet.
Updates could be a week to or fro. Don't put your dates on the exact average, because it is an average. File movement takes place around the calculated dates, not on the dates.

Princess Joy

Oct 25, 2019
Updates could be a week to or fro. Don't put your dates on the exact average, because it is an average. File movement takes place around the calculated dates, not on the dates.
Thank you, but what estimated dates should i be expecting an update? it's already 12 weeks

Prashanth1227

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, I have applied for ECA from WES but didn't receive the master's grade.

*I would like to apply for ECA from CES and would like to know if I should only send my Master's transcripts or should I also send my bachelor's transcripts. I have completed my master's from Osmania University, India.*

Any insight on this is much appreciated.

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hello, I have applied for ECA from WES but didn't receive the master's grade.

*I would like to apply for ECA from CES and would like to know if I should only send my Master's transcripts or should I also send my bachelor's transcripts. I have completed my master's from Osmania University, India.*

Any insight on this is much appreciated.
Prashanth - Have you applied or yet to apply?? If you want to apply you have to send both UG & PG documents to CES. 4+2 degrees will get masters positively.

Kunlexy007

Oct 14, 2019
Hello all, i'm submitted my CES ECA application since 23rd of october, my transcript got to them on 22nd of october, and i received an acknowledgement mail to that effect. However, there has been no update on my application, no initial review, no transcript received, everything is just red. I mailed them and was told the 12 weeks processing period had started counting since from the date on that acknowledgment mail. However, i'm skeptical because of this lack of update on my status, even if its just 'transcript received'. Any advice please?

Reactions: JayDave94

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello all, i'm submitted my CES ECA application since 23rd of october, my transcript got to them on 22nd of october, and i received an acknowledgement mail to that effect. However, there has been no update on my application, no initial review, no transcript received, everything is just red. I mailed them and was told the 12 weeks processing period had started counting since from the date on that acknowledgment mail. However, i'm skeptical because of this lack of update on my status, even if its just 'transcript received'. Any advice please?
If you read this thread you'll notice that they do the last steps of the process relatively quick, however, they do take those 12 weeks on average for your whole process. The most recent person that got updated submitted their application on September 6th. They got an update that their initial review (step 1) had started on November 14th. CES received my transcripts on September 19th, so I'm expecting to see an update some time next week. Since you sent your transcripts on October 22nd, your ECA might be issued early next year as CES is closing from December 21st to January 5th (or something like that if I remember correctly). It's grueling to wait like this with no updates, but this is their way. Good luck!