FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Yes i did that last year.
I have a 4 year Bachelor ECA report for that.
All hopes aren’t lost then. I can only imagine your disappointment. But even with a bachelor’s and your partner’s ECA, you can fare pretty well I guess. I hope everything works out for you.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
All hopes aren’t lost then. I can only imagine your disappointment. But even with a bachelor’s and your partner’s ECA, you can fare pretty well I guess. I hope everything works out for you.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your responses.
I've done a little research on it and I understand it better.
It's simply a post-secondary certificate.

I'll claim points with it.....
IRCC said I can claim points for 2 or more with it.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022

You're most welcome.
I didn't know about that. So those 2 extra points will go towards your application then?

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Yes @tapioca. The extra certificate will add 32 points to my crs scores. I guess you have a Masters? ..... If you do, you wouldn't need an extra certificate.
Yes, @Fantastica. They recognized it as equivalent as a Canadian Master’s degree.

Last edited:

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017

Hi Fantastica - How you contacted IRCC?? call/mail or twitter??

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019

@Fantastica - I have same situation. I got my bachelor's evaluated last year from WES and this year awaiting 1 year program ECA from CES. First 5 steps till "Assessment Decision Made" are complete. But I haven't received any email with my ECA report. What's the sender's email id?

Also, 1 email from CES says:
We are delighted to notify you that we have completed work on your file.

Your ECA report has been made available for review by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) officials.

We will promptly dispatch your two original assessment reports and any duplicate report(s) requested to the address provided on the profile section of your application according to the delivery method you selected. If you have selected pick-up, please await the pick-up notification prior to coming in.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
@Fantastica - I have same situation. I got my bachelor's evaluated last year from WES and this year awaiting 1 year program ECA from CES. First 5 steps till "Assessment Decision Made" are complete. But I haven't received any email with my ECA report. What's the sender's email id?

Also, 1 email from CES says:
We are delighted to notify you that we have completed work on your file.

Your ECA report has been made available for review by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) officials.

We will promptly dispatch your two original assessment reports and any duplicate report(s) requested to the address provided on the profile section of your application according to the delivery method you selected. If you have selected pick-up, please await the pick-up notification prior to coming in.
Hi, Congratulations. Have they sent you a tracking number? Request for it if they've not done so. All the best

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019
Hi, Congratulations. Have they sent you a tracking number? Request for it if they've not done so. All the best
Thanks @Fantastica

No. "Decision Dispatched" is still incomplete. When you received the email, what was the sender's email address?

Also I have written them a query regarding the tracking number. Lets hope for a quick revert.

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019
Also guys....

"CES has stopped issuing and sending unofficial copies". Only printed copies will be mailed to addresses mentioned in application.