+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto (CES)

klksunny

Jun 30, 2017
I am in the process of CES application & did not pay yet. My reference number is displaying with X000000 on top of the application. Will this number change after I make payment ? or always same as before?

Because I'm sending Academic Record Request form to my university prior to make payment with current reference number. Due to COVID 19, it may be delay from university. Once they receive my documents, I will pay to CES. Please confirm on this reference number whether it's unique or will change.
Yes the number will change.It is the unique student ID number allocated to you.
If i remember correctly,the request form should contain the unique student reference number.
Even if your university sends the documents - since they will not contain the student ID number,CES will not be in a position to process them properly.

I would suggest making the payment before initiating the process.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
At least you have the second step checked off. My transcript was received on Feb7 yet all of the steps are shown unchecked. I am even starting to doubt if I have missed anything. Is this even normal?
I have sent mine on Dec 11th and still the first two steps are done. My friend sent his' on Dec 19 and his' too is the same.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
yes, CES received the transcript on Feb 10.
Dudes who have sent the transcripts (Physical) to CES on or after Dec 3 must have to wait until CES' staffs go to office.
All the files are in the office and nothing can be done unless the staffs go to office. If the dude's home university can either acknowledge to CES (to go ahead and complete) or send transcript electronically, it may be processed.
I have sent mine on Dec 11 and I guess I will be able to get my ECA report once they go to their workplace
Here in India (except few states) no universities are gonna open until September may be
Bad times to dudes who sent to CES and hoping to get it done in 15 or 16 weeks (whatever their time-frame is).
Got all this info during a call with the TL of CES.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: klksunny

Zakir85

Nov 7, 2014
Dear Group Members,

I want to do ECA for MBA and BBA from CES. Do I need to send copy of documents together in two separate envelope and courier together in one parcel or two separate parcel? Please guide me as I’m new here.
Thanks

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Dear Group Members,

I want to do ECA for MBA and BBA from CES. Do I need to send copy of documents together in two separate envelope and courier together in one parcel or two separate parcel? Please guide me as I’m new here.
Thanks
One parcel would be enough, containing all the documents.

Reactions: Zakir85

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Hi Taman,

Unfortunately I'm not able to help you here - there is no assurance that ECA from CES will assess your Master Degree as a Master (or Bachelor).. Of course, if you have a low CRS score and having your Master degree assessed as a "master" will help you in increasing your score, than sure, you should give it a try and ask for a separate ECA from CES, but again, no one can confirm if they will assess your degree as desired or if they will considered it as a Bachelor as well.. I'm not familiar with your University or how CES will assess your degree.

Hopefully you will get a positive response, good luck!!!

Mada
Hello Mada, do you think CES would provide integrated course (dual degree) of engineering and MBA as masters? Please share.

Meighen2

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hey everyone,

(1) Will unofficial ECA be enough for EE application?
(2) Anyone else in the same position as me? Any ideas how long after Step 4 should I receive my ECA?
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched

Niks_1808

Jul 13, 2018
Hey everyone,

(1) Will unofficial ECA be enough for EE application?
(2) Anyone else in the same position as me? Any ideas how long after Step 4 should I receive my ECA?
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched
Do you have any updates after this status.
Any idea how much time its takes when assessment is in progress

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
No updates. Received an email that step 4 was complete on May 11 (backdated to Feb 18) and still no response :(
Hi,
When did your docs arrive there as per courier ?