Dec 14, 2019
Almost same in my case
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received 6th jan
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
  • Not Complete6. Decision Dispatched
Ask your university to send them transcripts electronically on their E-mail id in my case my university provided a portal for authentication of documents online I sent them a link they verified my credentials from that portal.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress 28th Apr
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received 6th Jan
  • Complete3. Initial Review Complete 28th Apr
  • Complete4. Assessment In Progress 28th Apr
  • Complete5. Assessment Decision Made 01st May
Got unofficial report as Master's Canadian Equivalency. Done MBA from Lovely Professional University, India
Hello Bro.
Great Day. Congrats for receiving the ECA report
I have a query. Have you sent the transcript physically or electronically to CES?
Cos, I have sent my physical transcripts on Dec11 and they were working on my file until March 18 and after that when CEC agents were working from home, they said they cannot complete the final steps of my application (as my transcript is in their office).
They conveyed that once Ontario opens businesses, they will be able to deliver an electronic copy to me (will go to office and work). I'm in a grave situation
Hence wanted to ask from you

Sumitshrm12

Dec 14, 2019
Hello Bro.
Great Day. Congrats for receiving the ECA report
I have a query. Have you sent the transcript physically or electronically to CES?
Cos, I have sent my physical transcripts on Dec11, and they were working on my file until March 18, and after that, when CEC agents were working from home, they said they could not complete the final steps of my application (as my transcript is in their office).
They conveyed that once Ontario opens businesses, they will be able to deliver an electronic copy to me (will go to office and work). I'm in a grave situation
Hence wanted to ask from you
I sent them Physically on Dec 18, and they received that on 6th Jan. Still, due to COVID-19, they were not able to asses that as they are working from home So, I sent them my university's document authentication online link from where they can verify my educational credentials. That's why I received my report early. If your university can send them transcripts electronically through their email, then you will get your assessment report within a week.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I sent them Physically on Dec 18, and they received that on 6th Jan. Still, due to COVID-19, they were not able to asses that as they are working from home So, I sent them my university's document authentication online link from where they can verify my educational credentials. That's why I received my report early. If your university can send them transcripts electronically through their email, then you will get your assessment report within a week.
Please provide the correspondence email address of CES.

cali_ljz

May 6, 2020
hey guys, I submitted my application with only my passport and my diploma in pdf, because unofficial transcript is not required with the * mark. After submission, CES received my official transcript on Feb 10, saying that if they need anything else I will receive an email. No further communication since then and it is May 6 already, nothing from them. Not even my application status, from initial review to final decision, all of the items are showing the red exclamation mark, means that they have not started my application. Is this normal? Are the steps being checked off one by one or do they just check off all at once? Please advise!! Thanks!

cali_ljz

May 6, 2020
DATE
  • Started Jan 31, 2020
  • Submitted Feb 3, 2020
FOLLOW YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
  • Not Complete1. Initial Review In Progress
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received
  • Not Complete3. Initial Review Complete
  • Not Complete4. Assessment In Progress
  • Not Complete5. Assessment Decision Made
Isn't it tooo late now?
At least you have the second step checked off. My transcript was received on Feb7 yet all of the steps are shown unchecked. I am even starting to doubt if I have missed anything. Is this even normal?

Khushwants

May 2, 2020
  • Complete1. Initial Review In Progress 28th Apr
  • Complete2. Transcript(s) Received 6th Jan
  • Complete3. Initial Review Complete 28th Apr
  • Complete4. Assessment In Progress 28th Apr
  • Complete5. Assessment Decision Made 01st May
Got unofficial report as Master's Canadian Equivalency. Done MBA from Lovely Professional University, India
[/QUO

Hi Did CES guys asked you to send any online transcripts?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
At least you have the second step checked off. My transcript was received on Feb7 yet all of the steps are shown unchecked. I am even starting to doubt if I have missed anything. Is this even normal?
Have your university sent the transcripts?

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Q: Does CES continue to accept incoming mail?

Due to the latest restrictions on postage services in Canada, please use regular mail services (public post) only to send any parcels to the Comparative Education Service. We ask you to not use private courier service delivery such as FedEx, Purolator, UPS, etc. as there is no guarantee that we will be able to receive the package at this time.

As soon as these additional restrictions are lifted, or we are able to resume our in-office operations, we will provide an immediate update.

In the meantime, if you have already sent us a package via a courier service, it will be held at the company’s site until further notice.

Once more, we appreciate the additional inconvenience of these constraints and thank you sincerely for your understanding.

Guys this is an excerpt from their official message regarding COVID-19. I was originally suppose to send my documents through FEDEX but since I have seen this post, I am double-minded. I don't want to use the public post as it might be risky. What do you guys suggest? Should I use the public post instead of FEDEX? It will roughly take 16-20 days before reaching there.

Official link regarding COVID-19 message
https://help.learn.utoronto.ca/hc/en-us/articles/360044714174-CES-Updates-and-FAQs-Regarding-COVID-19

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
I am in the process of CES application & did not pay yet. My reference number is displaying with X000000 on top of the application. Will this number change after I make payment ? or always same as before?

Because I'm sending Academic Record Request form to my university prior to make payment with current reference number. Due to COVID 19, it may be delay from university. Once they receive my documents, I will pay to CES. Please confirm on this reference number whether it's unique or will change.