+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for IHM Degree from IGNOU and Marksheets from NCHMCT - Help

Anmol139

Oct 27, 2020
Urgent
Hi there , I am in Canada signing up for WES evaluation. I have done hotel management from IHM Chandigarh affiliated from NCHMT and a degree from IGNOU. I am stuck in several questions where I am being asked about my institution name . Is it IGNOU or NCHMT OR IHM Chandigarh?
Secondly, who do I need to contact after my Wes signup. IGNOU or NCHMT for sending the documents.

I will really appreciate your help

Thanks
Please let me know asap what to choose institution name ignou or national council for hotel management and catering technology

MubashirH

Dec 21, 2020
Hello IHM folks,
I need an assistance regarding my Transcripts and Degree certificate for ECA by WES.
I have done my BSc in Hotel Management from IHM Srinagar and I have received my Degree certificate from IGNOU.
I do not have any Marks Sheets or Degree received from IHM or from NCHMCT.
kindly guide me through who shall I approach for my Transcripts NCHMCT or IGNOU or IHM
im leaving my WhatsApp No. here if there is any kind soul who’s willing to guid and help plz do WhatsApp me on +971-553948187
Thanks in Advance
Mubashir

Shruti Singh

Sep 29, 2021
Hey I availed services of mailtranscripts and I am quite happy with how they explained me everything. They were patient enough with me. I chose my transcripts to be delivered to NASBA. I just had to create an application on their website and after making the payments I had to upload scan copies of my documents. I got my work done in flat 2-3 weeks time.

Jan 17, 2023
Hello, How did you manage to get transcripts from IGNOU. Nobody is picking call in IGNOU.
I took the help of a transcript serivce providers called N V documentataion and they did all the leg work on behalf of me without visiting both institutions (ignou and nchmct). Very reliable and fast service by them. Excellent service providers.

Apr 26, 2023
I took the help of a transcript serivce providers called N V documentataion and they did all the leg work on behalf of me without visiting both institutions (ignou and nchmct). Very reliable and fast service by them. Excellent service providers.
Hi can you pleasr help me out with the details for NV documentation?