+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for IHM Degree from IGNOU and Marksheets from NCHMCT - Help

Get123

Jun 28, 2018
Hi Smriti,

WES recognizes as well. I used IQAS, you may use WES. You can check other threads of people who have used WES to get feedback on process. But for sure they recognize.

Regards

Ishan
Thank you Ishaan

So as you said you had taken assistance from a website...
http://mailtranscripts.com/ContactUs

Is this the same website.. or else please do share the link.

Do I have to personally go to ignou for this or will they be helpful over the phone.

Get123

Jun 28, 2018
Also, please let me know what kind of I'd proof or authorised letter have you sent...

Dear All,

I have received my ECA so am able to answer the questions. As I am staying outside of India, I used the services of mailtranscripts.com. I sent them all the photocopies (Each year marksheet of NCHMCT + Final consolidated marksheet of IGNOU + degree + ID copy + authority letter). You need to create a simple profile on their website and they will send you followup emails on what is required and when is required. You would need to create 2 requests (1 for IGNOU and 1 for NCHMCT). It will take 4-6 weeks to get the transcripts. They will send it directly to your ECA authority (I used IQAS).

Yes you need all the marksheets and the final marksheet from IGNOU for evaluation.

Hope this helps

Regards

Get123

Jun 28, 2018
Yes that’s the one. I did not go to IGNOU. I just called the call center and explained what I needed and all was done.

Thank you indeed
So have you put the application under Federal system.. or province nomination.

As we both are from hotel management background... Which all states have you showed interest in..while applying for the Federal system.

Also, please share your contact details and email I'd ...

Regards

RANA83

Apr 18, 2018
Hi all,
I have got my wes results and IHM degree is recognized. Basically u have to send ur consolidated marksheets from IGNOU (transcripts)and ur NCHMCT three years marksheets(transcripts). Thats all ..it took ne one month to collect transcripts drom IGNOU however NCHMCT was done in an hour. Hope it helps.

Reactions: pankp360 and Get123

RANA83

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Smriti,

WES recognizes as well. I used IQAS, you may use WES. You can check other threads of people who have used WES to get feedback on process. But for sure they recognize.

Regards

Ishan[/QUOTE

Hi smriti,
wes does recognize IHM ..i have got it approves through WES

Get123

Jun 28, 2018
Amazing

So the ignou one do we have to go personally for requesting the transcripts.???

Secondly, what do you advise tht we should collect the transcripts by hand and then send it to WES .

PLEASE HELP

Hi all,
I have got my wes results and IHM degree is recognized. Basically u have to send ur consolidated marksheets from IGNOU (transcripts)and ur NCHMCT three years marksheets(transcripts). Thats all ..it took ne one month to collect transcripts drom IGNOU however NCHMCT was done in an hour. Hope it helps.

RANA83

Apr 18, 2018
Amazing

So the ignou one do we have to go personally for requesting the transcripts.???

Secondly, what do you advise tht we should collect the transcripts by hand and then send it to WES .

PLEASE HELP
Anyone can submitt on ur behalf and collect it too. All you need to do is give a letter of authorization. I would recommend also to get it collected by person as the guys at IGNOu are not organized. Thats my personal experience. UR transcripts might be ready bit they take their own time to further courier it to you.

Get123

Jun 28, 2018
I have just spoken to ignou... They are saying that they will seal the transcripts in a sealed envelope
So, is it like the original transcripts go to the WES and we don't need to send them any photocopy of the transcripts in a sealed envelope?????

As onam confused in this part... That we need to send to WES AS IT IS THE ENVELOPE SENT BY IGNOU OR after transcripts been made ask them to seal the photocopy of the transcripts in a sealed envelope and then send to WES...

PLEASE GUIDE

Anyone can submitt on ur behalf and collect it too. All you need to do is give a letter of authorization. I would recommend also to get it collected by person as the guys at IGNOu are not organized. Thats my personal experience. UR transcripts might be ready bit they take their own time to further courier it to you.

Get123

Jun 28, 2018
Also, please let me know the fees for WES... And under what heading will our degree come??
Will it be BSC?? OR SIMOLE GRADUATION..????

eeUOTE"RANA83, post: 7043675, member: 750448"]Hi all,
I have got my wes results and IHM degree is recognized. Basically u have to send ur consolidated marksheets from IGNOU (transcripts)and ur NCHMCT three years marksheets(transcripts). Thats all ..it took ne one month to collect transcripts drom IGNOU however NCHMCT was done in an hour. Hope it helps.[/QUOTE]

Get123

Jun 28, 2018
Also, please let me know the fees for WES... And under what heading will our degree come??
Will it be BSC?? OR SIMOLE GRADUATION..????

eeUOTE"RANA83, post: 7043675, member: 750448"]Hi all,
I have got my wes results and IHM degree is recognized. Basically u have to send ur consolidated marksheets from IGNOU (transcripts)and ur NCHMCT three years marksheets(transcripts). Thats all ..it took ne one month to collect transcripts drom IGNOU however NCHMCT was done in an hour. Hope it helps.[/QUOTE]

RANA83

Apr 18, 2018
I have just spoken to ignou... They are saying that they will seal the transcripts in a sealed envelope
So, is it like the original transcripts go to the WES and we don't need to send them any photocopy of the transcripts in a sealed envelope?????

As onam confused in this part... That we need to send to WES AS IT IS THE ENVELOPE SENT BY IGNOU OR after transcripts been made ask them to seal the photocopy of the transcripts in a sealed envelope and then send to WES...

PLEASE GUIDE
Originals will stay with u ..they just need photocopy of ur final year consolidated marksheet issued by IGNOU. They will do wats to b donw n seal it with a stamp, Thats how WES wants it. The heading is BSc in hospitality and hotel administration. I think its mentioned on ur mark sheets. Email me for more info. aaaa.rana@gmail.com

baigmirza490

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Originals will stay with u ..they just need photocopy of ur final year consolidated marksheet issued by IGNOU. They will do wats to b donw n seal it with a stamp, Thats how WES wants it. The heading is BSc in hospitality and hotel administration. I think its mentioned on ur mark sheets. Email me for more info. aaaa.rana@gmail.com
So, does IGNOU PG Diploma (1Year) also recognized by WES as Canadian Equivalent?

Aug 27, 2018
Hi all,
Hi,
So did u get the NCHMCT transcripts from Pusa or from the institute where u studied, like in my case i did it from IHM lucknow...?? If we have to get it from Pusa, then are they open on Saturday?? And can it be done on the same day??
Hi all,
Hi,
So did u get the NCHMCT transcripts from Pusa or from the institute where u studied, like in my case i did it from IHM lucknow...?? If we have to get it from Pusa, then are they open on Saturday?? And can it be done on the same day??
Thanks in Advance,
Priyanka

Reactions: priyankasenchanda