+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for IHM Degree from IGNOU and Marksheets from NCHMCT - Help

Varad gadgil

Sep 5, 2019
Dear All,

I have received my ECA so am able to answer the questions. As I am staying outside of India, I used the services of mailtranscripts.com. I sent them all the photocopies (Each year marksheet of NCHMCT + Final consolidated marksheet of IGNOU + degree + ID copy + authority letter). You need to create a simple profile on their website and they will send you followup emails on what is required and when is required. You would need to create 2 requests (1 for IGNOU and 1 for NCHMCT). It will take 4-6 weeks to get the transcripts. They will send it directly to your ECA authority (I used IQAS).

Yes you need all the marksheets and the final marksheet from IGNOU for evaluation.

Hope this helps

Regards
Hi I have a question what if I have not completed my Ignou.
And have only attempted Nchmct subjects
Does anyone have an idea what should I do in terms of WES who do I contact!!
Need help anything will help!!

Tahnks

Varad gadgil

Sep 5, 2019
Hi I have a question!!
I have not completed my Ignou
Only thing I have completed is NCHMCT subject.
Can someone tell me what steps should I take in terms of WES
Any help will be appreciated!!
Thanks in advance!!
Does anyone have same problem?

sagar1717

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all,
I have got my wes results and IHM degree is recognized. Basically u have to send ur consolidated marksheets from IGNOU (transcripts)and ur NCHMCT three years marksheets(transcripts). Thats all ..it took ne one month to collect transcripts drom IGNOU however NCHMCT was done in an hour. Hope it helps.

Hi,
I am getting my ihm degree assessed from WES, I would like to know the outcome of the results.

1. Was it evaluated as a 3-4 years bachelors degree or a diploma?

pankp360

Nov 24, 2019
Also, please let me know the fees for WES... And under what heading will our degree come??
Will it be BSC?? OR SIMOLE GRADUATION..????

eeUOTE"RANA83, post: 7043675, member: 750448"]Hi all,
I have got my wes results and IHM degree is recognized. Basically u have to send ur consolidated marksheets from IGNOU (transcripts)and ur NCHMCT three years marksheets(transcripts). Thats all ..it took ne one month to collect transcripts drom IGNOU however NCHMCT was done in an hour. Hope it helps.
[/QUOTE]

Dear Rana
I have a few questions expecting some help
I have completed IHM from MUMBAI
I want to have my transcripts for further studies will be giving IELTS test in Dec I have not registered with WES
As mentioned by you from where will I get the transcripts in an hour
As My college (when I enquired) over the phone they asked me to send a mail to
dirs-nchm@nic.in they have sent me some forms to be filled
Do i need to 1st register with wes and then apply for transcripts
PL help and suggest from Mumbai pankp

Prath91

Dec 9, 2019
Hi All,

Need some help and direction, Need to send my transcripts to WES.

Per the new rule, it needs to be sent directly through college/university. (NCHMC & IGNOU)

I went to the NCHMCT Noida earlier last year and got my transcripts from them however since the process has changed by WES now, need some info if someone has already started the process.

4 Questions -
1) How to ensure that both NCHMCT and IGNOU will send these directly to WES?
2) What if both don't reach at the same time?
3) What is the process?
4) How much time do the colleges / universities take to send the transcripts directly to WES?

Thanks
RJ

Hey there,

Any progress on your end?
I am in the same situation..unsure as to how to get ignou and nchmct to send required docs directly to WES.
PLEASE HELP

Prath91

Dec 9, 2019
Hi Rachna,
The anwer your questions tonyour questions listed below
1) You can call this number 011 2957 2208 This is for IGNOU. The gentleman on the other end was very helpful. All you need to do is just take a photocopy of the degree and NCHMCT marksheets along with the filled form http://www.ignou.ac.in/userfiles/Official Transcript form.pdf , a INR 1,000 DD and send it to the address mentioned on the form. He had mentioned the official transcript will have all the three year’s consolidated NCHMCT marks along with the IGNOU marks in it. They themselves offer to send it to WES. Make sure you have the WES ref number mentioned as a part of the address.
2) I still have to send my form to IGNOU to get my transcripts. With regards to IGNOU not being recognised is probably a false statement. Please also remember we have been only awarded a degree and not a diploma. If you have any update or information about IGNOU not being recognised by either WES or Canadian Immigration, please let me know.

Regards,
Rahul
Hi there,

As per the new rules the documents need to be sent directly from the university.
Please guide me regarding the procedures to get ignou and nchmct to send documents to wes.

Best regards

sean_navyboyz

Apr 11, 2019
Hi there I passed out from IHM Mumbai in the year 2009 id like to know if there has been any progress on your application on WES credentials i want to do the evaluation kindly Help.

Rishi2843

Oct 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear All,

I have received my ECA so am able to answer the questions. As I am staying outside of India, I used the services of mailtranscripts.com. I sent them all the photocopies (Each year marksheet of NCHMCT + Final consolidated marksheet of IGNOU + degree + ID copy + authority letter). You need to create a simple profile on their website and they will send you followup emails on what is required and when is required. You would need to create 2 requests (1 for IGNOU and 1 for NCHMCT). It will take 4-6 weeks to get the transcripts. They will send it directly to your ECA authority (I used IQAS).

Yes you need all the marksheets and the final marksheet from IGNOU for evaluation.

Hope this helps

Regards
Sir I am a IHM pusa graduate and need a clarification regarding creation of 2 requests for wes. Do we need to take 2 reference numbers separately for eca to be done by nchmct and ignou for our bsc degree of 3 years. Can you help me with confusion.
What university we need to choose during creation of wes account ignou or nchmct
What is the equivalency of our 3 years degree program in Canadian eca?
Please response
Big thanks in advance

Rishi2843

Oct 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Rachna,
1) You can call this number 011 2957 2208 This is for IGNOU. The gentleman on the other end was very helpful. All you need to do is just take a photocopy of the degree and NCHMCT marksheets along with the filled form http://www.ignou.ac.in/userfiles/Official Transcript form.pdf , a INR 1,000 DD and send it to the address mentioned on the form. He had mentioned the official transcript will have all the three year’s consolidated NCHMCT marks along with the IGNOU marks in it. They themselves offer to send it to WES. Make sure you have the WES ref number mentioned as a part of the address.
2) I still have to send my form to IGNOU to get my transcripts. With regards to IGNOU not being recognised is probably a false statement. Please also remember we have been only awarded a degree and not a diploma. If you have any update or information about IGNOU not being recognised by either WES or Canadian Immigration, please let me know.

Regards,
Rahul
Are you sure ignou will send transcripts from nchmct along with their transcripts with wes reference number for evaluation to wes?
How do we clear this confusion that wes requires transcripts to be send to them by university or institute itself. So in this case both the bodies are different and have different postal address.
What's main confusion here is that how the official transcripts from ignou as well as nchmct aline in a single step so that process of evaluation by wes can be done smoothly without any delay. Any remedy or solution for that?

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Urgent
Hi there , I am in Canada signing up for WES evaluation. I have done hotel management from IHM Chandigarh affiliated from NCHMT and a degree from IGNOU. I am stuck in several questions where I am being asked about my institution name . Is it IGNOU or NCHMT OR IHM Chandigarh?
Secondly, who do I need to contact after my Wes signup. IGNOU or NCHMT for sending the documents.

I will really appreciate your help

Thanks

sean_navyboyz

Apr 11, 2019
Urgent
Hi there , I am in Canada signing up for WES evaluation. I have done hotel management from IHM Chandigarh affiliated from NCHMT and a degree from IGNOU. I am stuck in several questions where I am being asked about my institution name . Is it IGNOU or NCHMT OR IHM Chandigarh?
Secondly, who do I need to contact after my Wes signup. IGNOU or NCHMT for sending the documents.

I will really appreciate your help

Thanks
Call me I did mine ill guide u thru 5878346164

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hi Rachna,

Regards,
Rahul

Hey Rahul,
As I am in Canada need to get my evaluation done and send my documents to WES. How does the payment works for IGNOU and do I need to send the documents via email to IGNOU?

Thanks

M@nish91

May 26, 2020
Hi guys ,
I am also in the same situation i want my credentional check , i have questions regarding it plz help !
1. Is this degree litreally recognised by wes , as i came through wes web site that wes gives a green signal to the documents come UGC affilation .
2. IF its a Yes , then plz can anyone breif me with the process...how to get that done .because i only have marksheets .
3.How equvilent this degree is and comes under which category under wes.
Regards
manish
#stay safe

Goa

Aug 20, 2020
Dear All,

Hope this helps

Regards
Hi there. Since you received your ECA. What was the result? Is the IHM degree a valid bachelor degree or a diploma?