+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for IHM Degree from IGNOU and Marksheets from NCHMCT - Help

arkachat

Oct 11, 2015
Hi all
I am a passout of IHM Kolkata and had submitted the attested copies of my IGNOU consolidated transcript and degree certificate.
However, after a 20 day wait, I received a mail from WES stating that marksheet from NCHMCT is missing for 1 of the 3 years.

I had provided them only the consolidated mark-sheet (issued by IGNOU) which mentions the consolidated marks obtained from NCHMCT for each of the 3 years. I had not provided any marksheet from NCHMCT.

Now not sure about :
1. Logic of pointing out only 1 of the 3 years, especially since I have provided only a consolidated marksheet
2. Solution...

I have already written to them explaining that the marksheet & degree are issued by IGNOU and have already been provided and am waiting to hear back.

Has anyone else faced the same issue ?

Thanks
SM
Hey ... were you able to get any success?

swapnil26287

Nov 15, 2018
Hi Ishan,
I am currently facing the same challenge. I have already recieved the transcripts from NCHMCT and have submitted it to WES. They now need a copy of my degree and Statement of Marks (University issued and attested). How did you complete this? I am really keen on recieving a response on this tread.

Regards,
Rahul

Hi Rahul,
I am a pass out from IHM Hyderabad 2008 batch. My situation is little different, I have received my transcripts from IGNOU and submitted the same to WES. Now, they are asking for statement of marks from NCHMCT. My question is, how do we get statement of marks from NCHMCT ? Do I need to contact my college or I should contact NCHMCT.
And also i need to know the procedure to obtain the same and the approx fees and time taken ?

Regards,

Swapnil

Ajomathew95

Nov 19, 2018
Hi Rahul,
I am a pass out from IHM Hyderabad 2008 batch. My situation is little different, I have received my transcripts from IGNOU and submitted the same to WES. Now, they are asking for statement of marks from NCHMCT. My question is, how do we get statement of marks from NCHMCT ? Do I need to contact my college or I should contact NCHMCT.
And also i need to know the procedure to obtain the same and the approx fees and time taken ?

Regards,

Swapnil
Dear sapnil,
My situation was same like that... you can pay 300 rs dd to wes... I just sended same to wes now and waiting... you can connect me on my whatsapp for more details ..+97338780195

Ajomathew95

Nov 19, 2018
Yes sneha. I send rs 300 to nchmct along with a letter and attested xerox copy of all marksheet.. If you need any help you can contact me on my what's app +97338780195

SnehaP30

Feb 8, 2018
Yes sneha. I send rs 300 to nchmct along with a letter and attested xerox copy of all marksheet.. If you need any help you can contact me on my what's app +97338780195
Did you send it to IGNOU or NCHMCT? I already have IGNOU transcripts. Are you talking about individual mark sheets for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year that has food production, front office etc. marks that were issued by NCHMCT?

Feb 4, 2019
Hello,
Did you go to IGNOU for the transcript or it was done via phone call? If you called and get it done then which number because I am calling IGNOU since morning but all their numbers are busy.

Feb 4, 2019
Dear sapnil,
My situation was same like that... you can pay 300 rs dd to wes... I just sended same to wes now and waiting... you can connect me on my whatsapp for more details ..+97338780195
Hello, How did you manage to get transcripts from IGNOU. Nobody is picking call in IGNOU.

Landrover88

Feb 23, 2019
Guys,

I wanted to know if someone from IHM completed their ECA by WES. I would like to know if you have to select your University name or IGNOU under "University" tab while creating the profile.

I think we are awarded the degree IGNOU. But I already chose my university name in the profile. I'm afraid i will have to resubmit everything again :(

Any experience with familiar situation would be greatly appreciated.

Landrover88

Feb 23, 2019
Hi Rahul,

Regards,

Swapnil
Guys,

I wanted to know if someone from IHM completed their ECA by WES. I would like to know if you have to select your University name or IGNOU under "University" tab while creating the profile.

I think we are awarded the degree IGNOU. But I already chose my university name in the profile. I'm afraid i will have to resubmit everything again :(

Any experience with familiar situation would be greatly appreciated.

rjindal

Mar 10, 2019
Hi All,

Need some help and direction, Need to send my transcripts to WES.

Per the new rule, it needs to be sent directly through college/university. (NCHMC & IGNOU)

I went to the NCHMCT Noida earlier last year and got my transcripts from them however since the process has changed by WES now, need some info if someone has already started the process.

4 Questions -
1) How to ensure that both NCHMCT and IGNOU will send these directly to WES?
2) What if both don't reach at the same time?
3) What is the process?
4) How much time do the colleges / universities take to send the transcripts directly to WES?

Thanks
RJ

accfin

Apr 29, 2019
Hi
Reach out to the college that you completed your graduation from and not National Council.
1. Can't National Council do it - Not sure, I found reaching out to the college easier
2. My college asked me to send the scanned copy of the mark sheets
3. They would complete the process and keep it ready
4. Charges - 500/- , to be paid at the time of collection
5. Yes, 'at the time of collection' - They will not courier it even if you are ready to bear the courier charges

So, waiting for the college to complete the process and then would send it to WES again.

Please do let me know in case you were able to reach out to National Council and the procedure as per them.

Best wishes
SM
Hi SM,

Thanks for this post. I am a graduate of IHM Kolkata and exactly in the same situation as you. IGNOU has already sent the official transcripts and they won't provide the official transcripts for any NCHMCT mark sheets.

I need to obtain the offcial transcripts for NCHMCT component from NCHMCT itself. I am finding it really hard as NCHMCT does not have an official transcript request process in their website. The transcript must be received in a sealed envelope bearing the council’s logo and seal or stamp along the seal in order to be deemed official.

Since you have already been through this process, can you please advise if I get in touch with IHM Kolkata can they issue me this official transcript for NCHMCT component in a sealed envelope bearing Council's (NCHMCT) logo/seal.

Thanking you in advance and I am looking forward to hearing from you.