+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Early Childhood Education (NOC 4214)

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Congratulations Ivana. I'm still waiting to hear from them. How long did it take to get your assessment done and is there a way to communicate with them?

Now you can start Saskatchewan PNP. Wish you all the best.
It took exactly 3 months, and only when I emailed them they sent me the license. So I believe they forgot . For Alberta I’m still waiting. They received all the necessary documents so lets see... but do you think this will help in any way?

Rookie19

Dec 13, 2019
I believe it'll help. Level 3 is is very good. If you have an express entry profile, you should go ahead and indicate your interest in Saskatchewan and make sure you have all you need to proceed.
Please post the exact email address you have for the assessment,I need to contact them before I end up waiting forever. Thanks a lot.

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
I believe it'll help. Level 3 is is very good. If you have an express entry profile, you should go ahead and indicate your interest in Saskatchewan and make sure you have all you need to proceed.
Please post the exact email address you have for the assessment,I need to contact them before I end up waiting forever. Thanks a lot.
I did all that already but my crs is low so I don’t think there is a chance.

this is the email for Saskatchewan
ececertification@gov.sk.ca

Rookie19

Dec 13, 2019
You stand a very good chance Ivana. The last PNP for Alberta selected people with 350 points. What's your SINP score using their selection criteria for points calculation.

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
You stand a very good chance Ivana. The last PNP for Alberta selected people with 350 points. What's your SINP score using their selection criteria for points calculation.
I have 356 in EE, will try again ielts to boost that score.. but in sinp i have 63 and cut off was last few draws 68,69

Rookie19

Dec 13, 2019
I plan to write ielts again but that'll be after I have successfully created my Express entry profile.
My listening and speaking messed my result. Now I know what went wrong and I intend to fix it. I got 7 in those two.

HUMK

Jan 13, 2020
Is it necessary to meet education requirements for the NOC you choose.

My wife has BA in English and works in a nursery in Dubai with 2 years experience. Her Noc code is NOC 4214: Early Childhood Educators and Assistants.

She is currently doing Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Service. Can we add this 1 year Diploma for this NOC along with BA in english?

Rookie19

Dec 13, 2019
Early Childhood Education is a regulated profession that requires an assessment of an applicant's degree. Her present academic pursuit is more in line with social work and may not qualify (I'm not sure). What I'll do in this situation is to switch the degree to Early Childhood Diploma just to be on the safe side. For me, I intend to apply to go to school in Canada. That will earn me more points.

All the best to your family.

HUMK

Jan 13, 2020
Early Childhood Education is a regulated profession that requires an assessment of an applicant's degree. Her present academic pursuit is more in line with social work and may not qualify (I'm not sure). What I'll do in this situation is to switch the degree to Early Childhood Diploma just to be on the safe side. For me, I intend to apply to go to school in Canada. That will earn me more points.

All the best to your family.
Thank you so much for the reply. There is employment requirement mentioned in NOC but I don’t see any education requirement.
She isn’t planning to work there. We just want to get in to EE pool with this NOC.

“The Employment Requirements

Early childhood educators would need to have:
Completed a two to four year college program in early childhood education or a bachelor’s degree in child development
A licence issued by a provincial or territorial association for early childhood educators (ECE)”

With the BA degree and 3 years experience, EE points are coming up to 465.

It wil take another 2 years for a diploma. I’m confused now whether to proceed with express entry.

Rookie19

Dec 13, 2019
With EE you can definitely proceed and create a profile. For employment requirement, I believe it's just to show proof of working in that profession. I know people that got letters from their employers and that was sufficient. For example, I am claiming points for my bachelor's degree in Law but I'll be showing proof of employment in a different NOC which is going to be 4214 (Early Childhood Education)

Your score is very good. Create your profile and let's watch the draw points drop. Goodluck.

Rookie19

Dec 13, 2019
Hi Ivana. How have you been? I called Saskatchewan ministry of education and apparently, they had forgotten about my assessment. They promised it'll be ready before the end of last week but that didn't happen. I was told to wait till tuesday, but still didn't get it until tomorrow again.
I called Alberta and was told they already sent my assessment which was an equivalent of a Canadian level 1. I questioned it and I was told to send my official transcript to get a higher level Certification.

After getting the assessment done, can we claim points for question 7 in the crs tool calculator.?

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hi Ivana. How have you been? I called Saskatchewan ministry of education and apparently, they had forgotten about my assessment. They promised it'll be ready before the end of last week but that didn't happen. I was told to wait till tuesday, but still didn't get it until tomorrow again.
I called Alberta and was told they already sent my assessment which was an equivalent of a Canadian level 1. I questioned it and I was told to send my official transcript to get a higher level Certification.

After getting the assessment done, can we claim points for question 7 in the crs tool calculator.?
Hi there, yes after I emailed them they sent me the license level 3, so I believe they have forgotten about me as well. For Alberta same case, and i did what they asked for- arranged transcripts from university to be sent directly to them and they have received it its been a month so i am still waiting for response. Unfortunately no additional points will be given for license neither there is a section to add which licence you have (level 1,2 or 3) which is disappointing because level 2 and 3 are in demand. So basically this licence helps only to save you time if you receive ITA in my opinion. Other than that-unfortunately no benefits.

HUMK

Jan 13, 2020
Hi Ivana,

Any idea if Cache level 5 is equivalent to canadian level 1 license?

My wife is a nursery teacher in Dubai and she’s currently doing UK cache Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Service.

Thanks

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......

I received level 3 licence from Alberta as well. They said they mailed it to me so who knows when will that reach. but i have email from them with file number. Not sure if this will help at all with being picked from ee pool but lets see