+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Early Childhood Education (NOC 4214)

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
Yep, really confusing, to be honest i think they have made a mistake with this ' elementary education ' part...i will arrange for transcripts and diplomas to be sent to them and then see what will their response be. Because Elementary education has nothing to do with early childhood/preschool... but for now i will add this licence to my profile just in case it helps for pnp..
no dear u have to send all of ur degrees , as I sent my, bed , m ed and m.phill education , they have certain criteria to follow choose coursework under four categories

May 21, 2019
Hi all,
I have done my bachelors in elementary education( 4 years degree course), University of Delhi, India and got my ECE LEVEL 2 from Saskatchewan and i have now applied for Alberta certification today. I have read something on their site dat if u gt a certificate from another province u have gud chance dat u will get it from ALBERTA too (Early childhood professionals certified in another province are eligible for certification in Alberta without another formal assessment of the person’s educational credentials. )
An early childhood educator level 2 in saskatchewan is equivalent to Child development worker in Alberta. I have mailed them scanned copies of my Ielts TRF, my course marksheets for 4 years and my degree, WES ECA REPORT and my sasketchwan certification report. I have a sealed copy of official transcripts too but I cnt send it at d moment coz of lockdown. Dnt know whether my application will be accepted in this manner. Moreover, I have doubt that 4214 is in the list of ineligible occupation in Alberta occupation list. So, how they are going to know whether v hv certification or not. Do they ever pick this Noc code?
There is no way v can express our interest like the way v can do in the case of saskatchewan. so, little clueless abt this too. Wat is the use of certification den from Alberta.

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
I got my level 3 licence from Sask. waiting for Alberta to see will they give me higher than level 1. Was wondering will this licence be of any help to pick me from the EE pool?
My wife has completed DEC in early childhood education from Quebec (3years) can you please help me how can she get licence from another province to work as an educator?
Thanks in advance.

MARSAIL

Jul 22, 2014
Hello people

Does anyone have a sample work experience letter that I can modfiy and use? I recently lost my job and I want to make sure to receive an experience letter according to the duties mentioned in our NOC.
Anyone please help?
Also has anyone applied for Nova Scotia PNP here?

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hello people

Does anyone have a sample work experience letter that I can modfiy and use? I recently lost my job and I want to make sure to receive an experience letter according to the duties mentioned in our NOC.
Anyone please help?
Also has anyone applied for Nova Scotia PNP here?
It would be great if someone can post this i will need letter as well as i am planning to resign soon

MARSAIL

Jul 22, 2014
one more question, other than getting a work experience letter, what else should we provide for our NOC? Payslips? I read somewhere that upload whatever you have. I will only have the work experience letter and I can get a recommendation letter as well.

Any idea?

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
@IvanaCo @Rookie19
Hi guys,

Can you please provide information as what type of qualifications you actually used and from which country and with how much experience to get Level 3 in ECE from Saskt. and/or Alberta, as we have just started the process of getting ECA from WES.
Please reply at your earliest convenience.

Aman@92

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
It took exactly 3 months, and only when I emailed them they sent me the license. So I believe they forgot . For Alberta I’m still waiting. They received all the necessary documents so lets see... but do you think this will help in any way?
What is your qualification Ivana?