+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Early Childhood Education (NOC 4214)

Bella J

Sep 4, 2018
Have you submitted your profile - what is your eligibility score out of 100? Unfortunately, your score for SINP is too low. Alberta is your only option if they select your NOC and CRS score. You don't need a license.
My eligibility score out of 100 is 62. CRS is 318. Any suggestions please?

Bella J

Sep 4, 2018
Does it mean that I'm not eligible to create an express entry profile? If yes, without the profile, how do I apply for PNP or even get selected by a province. Your explanation will be appreciated. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My eligibility score out of 100 is 62. CRS is 318. Any suggestions please?
You need 67 or more to be eligible for Express Entry. So your only option is PNP programs not through EE. You can apply for SINP directly but need a score of around 70 and be licensed as an ECE. Don't know of any other PNP programs you are eligible for without a job offer.

Bella J

Sep 4, 2018
You need 67 or more to be eligible for Express Entry. So your only option is PNP programs not through EE. You can apply for SINP directly but need a score of around 70 and be licensed as an ECE. Don't know of any other PNP programs you are eligible for without a job offer.
Ok, I'll look through other pathways. Thanks a lot

Bella J

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, I miscalculated my FSW... It's 68. This means I can be in the EE pool.
So regarding the licensing, are you saying that I don't need it?
Should I just be in the pool and see if I'll get nominated. Please reply. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I miscalculated my FSW... It's 68. This means I can be in the EE pool.
So regarding the licensing, are you saying that I don't need it?
Should I just be in the pool and see if I'll get nominated. Please reply. Thanks
You will not be nominated for EE with a CRS score of 318 nor with SINP with 61. For SINP, you need a license. You need to look at ways to increase your score.

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
My CRS is 318 cos my spouse just has Secondary School Certificate, didn't do IELTS and is self employed. From my research all PNP programs for ECE require licensing. For SINP, my score is 61. I'm confused, don't know what to do since my Bachelor's in Education can't be licensed.
For sinp you can learn French language to add your point . Or you have to figure it out in which aspect you can add extra point.