+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Early Childhood Education (NOC 4214)

pels0545

Aug 14, 2020
Hello
Pls can anyone direct me to where to read about this ECE application, or just kindly respond.
I have a BSc from an entirely unrelated field...already accredited by WES, I have a Certificate course in Early childhood Education which can be Accredited as well. Also I have up to 3years working experience in Early childhood...Preschool.
Presently in the EE pool with score of 440.
Pls what and where do my chances lie?

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hello
Pls can anyone direct me to where to read about this ECE application, or just kindly respond.
I have a BSc from an entirely unrelated field...already accredited by WES, I have a Certificate course in Early childhood Education which can be Accredited as well. Also I have up to 3years working experience in Early childhood...Preschool.
Presently in the EE pool with score of 440.
Pls what and where do my chances lie?
please check this thread i posted a website link somewhere

Rookie19

Dec 13, 2019
Hi Ivana, how is it going? I can't believe I'm still at the same stage since January. Ho are holding up?

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hi Ivana, how is it going? I can't believe I'm still at the same stage since January. Ho are holding up?
Hi dear, same here, my SINP profile expired and I didn’t make a new one as cut offs are high and my score was 63 so didn’t see a point. Made new express entry profile but zero hopes with low score. Currently i am doing some research on colleges as most realistic plan is study permit. So that would probably be my next move. Unless some miracle happens and you?

Rookie19

Dec 13, 2019
Same here dear. I found an 8 months program for September. It's an Advanced ECE certificate: Early Childhood Education Resource consultant at Conestoga College.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed because study permit is difficult to get approved from my country.

I'm also hoping my husband can be the principal applicant soon. His ielts result will be released today.

Do you mind if we exchange numbers so we can share ideas on how to move forward.

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Same here dear. I found an 8 months program for September. It's an Advanced ECE certificate: Early Childhood Education Resource consultant at Conestoga College.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed because study permit is difficult to get approved from my country.

I'm also hoping my husband can be the principal applicant soon. His ielts result will be released today.

Do you mind if we exchange numbers so we can share ideas on how to move forward.
Sure, send me your whatsup number in private message

Anabee

Jun 7, 2021
about 8 weeks. i've got the response from them saying if i want to be assessed for higher levels (2 or 3) to arrange my transcripts to be sent directly from university to them together with copy of ielts report and they will assess it.
Hi can i send my documents through wes? Please reply, i have done bachelor in education and bachelor in computer science, they will give me ece3?

HUMK

Jan 13, 2020
In crs points, does ece level 1 or level 2 certification from sask increase points ? As certificate of qualification from province?

I’m referring to this question on CRS tool

“7) Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body?”

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Last edited:

Bella J

Sep 4, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a 4 year Bachelor's degree in Education and 8 years of work experience in Early childhood education (preschool teacher). I want to get in the Express Entry pool but confused with licensing as my qualification is not in early childhood. Please what do I do to receive provincial nomination? I already have WES and IELTS...

Please your candid advice will be appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a 4 year Bachelor's degree in Education and 8 years of work experience in Early childhood education (preschool teacher). I want to get in the Express Entry pool but confused with licensing as my qualification is not in early childhood. Please what do I do to receive provincial nomination? I already have WES and IELTS...

Please your candid advice will be appreciated.
What is your CRS score with your ECAs and IELTs? As for licensing depends on the province and whether it is required. Research the PNP programs and see where you are eligible. SINP has its own points system too.

Bella J

Sep 4, 2018
What is your CRS score with your ECAs and IELTs? As for licensing depends on the province and whether it is required. Research the PNP programs and see where you are eligible. SINP has its own points system too.
My CRS is 318 cos my spouse just has Secondary School Certificate, didn't do IELTS and is self employed. From my research all PNP programs for ECE require licensing. For SINP, my score is 61. I'm confused, don't know what to do since my Bachelor's in Education can't be licensed.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My CRS is 318 cos my spouse just has Secondary School Certificate, didn't do IELTS and is self employed. From my research all PNP programs for ECE require licensing. For SINP, my score is 61. I'm confused, don't know what to do since my Bachelor's in Education can't be licensed.
Have you submitted your profile - what is your eligibility score out of 100? Unfortunately, your score for SINP is too low. Alberta is your only option if they select your NOC and CRS score. You don't need a license.